Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

unless biden dies the dem top of ticket is going to be him and not harris

yeah lol that anyone buys that poo poo about him not running. he's more likely to get taken out by the 25th amendment than he is to voluntarily step aside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The funniest pick among the not crazies would be either Nikki Haley or Kasich. I wonder if it's the latter if the Dems will let him speak at the DNC again

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

some sort of fish posted:

nah, he's absolutely capable of the exact same form that steamrolled the 2016 primaries + clinton.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1414348303031017475?s=20

he just blatantly didn't give a poo poo about stuff for the last year or two. unless he drops dead he's gonna come back like jordan. if the general is vs harris we basically get a repeat of 2016 which will be insanely funny.

2015 Funny Trump is back.

some sort of fish
Apr 25, 2011

Azathoth posted:

yeah lol that anyone buys that poo poo about him not running. he's more likely to get taken out by the 25th amendment than he is to voluntarily step aside

oh ya hes definitely gonna try to run again, i just think hes gonna die

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

some sort of fish posted:

oh ya hes definitely gonna try to run again, i just think hes gonna die

Rich people don't die.

some sort of fish
Apr 25, 2011
idk seems like he got a bad batch of adrenochrome because hes got extreme life alert commercial energy. his dog is gonna knock him over, getting rid of him and more importantly that loving oval pawffice account.

believe in the power of positive thinking

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

Rich people don't die.

That one Koch brother died when his bowels filled with massive tumors and his internal organs became grossly infected from poo poo leaking out.

Sheldon Adleson also died and I don't know how but I hope it was screaming.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Zeroisanumber posted:

That one Koch brother died when his bowels filled with massive tumors and his internal organs became grossly infected from poo poo leaking out.

wasn’t there some rich ghoul that died on his yacht when he pooped his pants and slipped in the poop and then hit his head on the toilet (getting poop on his head in the process).

or maybe he just had an aneurysm on his boat or something like that?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

“oh man Trump REALLY looks like poo poo now” discourse is celebrating its 5th birthday this year

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Zeroisanumber posted:

the other Koch can't be that far behind

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Endless Trash posted:

“oh man Trump REALLY looks like poo poo now” discourse is celebrating its 5th birthday this year

watching him slowly turn into baron harkonnen is genuinely fun

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

The funniest pick among the not crazies would be either Nikki Haley or Kasich. I wonder if it's the latter if the Dems will let him speak at the DNC again

Kasich is old news, for that lane it'd be Larry Hogan

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Endless Trash posted:

Perhaps it's wishful thinking but his weight seems to be rapidly fluctuating post-presidency

maybe he's getting juiced af to take on stone cold at wrestlemania

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

it was always wishful thinking and he’s going to outlive us all

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Endless Trash posted:

it was always wishful thinking and he’s going to outlive us all

yeah look at that fat gently caress kissinger, bastard is gonna live to be a hundred

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

our only hope is his hearts cheezered and ready to go

problem is that tactic didn't work on dick cheney so it probably won't here either

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

our only hope is his hearts cheezered and ready to go

problem is that tactic didn't work on dick cheney so it probably won't here either

dick chaney was running a massive global logistics organization so it makes sense he could get a robot heart and do what needs to be done

trump will go to his slumlord instincts and get the cheapest baboon heart he can find

he'll still live, of course

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mustached Demon posted:

the other Koch can't be that far behind

Nice thing about Koch biting it was that he poured millions into cancer research while trying to save his worthless hide.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

i could definitely see trump being told by a doctor that he's got a serious health problem that he needs to manage if he wants to live, and then going doctor shopping until he finds one who tells him that he's the healthiest person in human history

he'll still survive though

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

dick chaney was running a massive global logistics organization so it makes sense he could get a robot heart and do what needs to be done

trump will go to his slumlord instincts and get the cheapest baboon heart he can find

he'll still live, of course

robert mercer or some other superbillionaire would pick up trump's heart tab

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Azathoth posted:

i could definitely see trump being told by a doctor that he's got a serious health problem that he needs to manage if he wants to live, and then going doctor shopping until he finds one who tells him that he's the healthiest person in human history

he'll still survive though

lol

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

he died before trump did

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

robert mercer or some other superbillionaire would pick up trump's heart tab

they will give him money to get the best heart money can buy

he'll still get the baboon heart

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
wrong thread

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

was he the one who put down trump's weight to be exactly 1 lb short of obesity (by bmi)?

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Shear Modulus posted:

unless biden dies the dem top of ticket is going to be him and not harris

Dems would be idiots not to run him again. Like even if Trump is the nominee, Biden could absolutely beat him a second time depending on how the next couple years go. Literally the only Dem that could.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Azathoth posted:

was he the one who put down trump's weight to be exactly 1 lb short of obesity (by bmi)?

no, that was rep ronny jackson, who apparently was the doctor to Obama, too, but no one noticed he was a drunk until he clearly lied about trump's health

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
Runny Jackson also said trump was in such good health that he could live 200 years

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

TBH I really wonder if Trump might live forever since medical science seems to be at the point where they can easily keep these 70 to 80+ year old ghouls that run the government going indefinitely

Like plugging someone into a 40k style life support machine that keeps them running seems something that could happen in the near term

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

doctor sexcake (the guy in the picture) was the guy who wrote a letter when trump was running saying trump was the healthiest man to ever run for president

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Nonsense posted:

They have to give him his accounts back if he runs for President.

Twitter already said no and that’s the only account he wants/matters. He’s never allowed back in that platform.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Shear Modulus posted:

doctor sexcake (the guy in the picture) was the guy who wrote a letter when trump was running saying trump was the healthiest man to ever run for president

He died in unclear circumstances lol

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Feldegast42 posted:

TBH I really wonder if Trump might live forever since medical science seems to be at the point where they can easily keep these 70 to 80+ year old ghouls that run the government going indefinitely

Like plugging someone into a 40k style life support machine that keeps them running seems something that could happen in the near term

Eh. You're healthy as long as you're healthy but once things start going south there are limits. Biggest thing is that you just don't have the energy or mental capacity to operate for long periods of time anymore.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Glumwheels posted:

Twitter already said no and that’s the only account he wants/matters. He’s never allowed back in that platform.

team trump just has to tell jack they'll buy ads on twitter if they let trump back on and they'll reinstate his account and old tweets almost instantly.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

DesertIslandHermit posted:

He died in unclear circumstances lol

He had information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Korean Boomhauer posted:

crapo is gonna be vp

It's gonna be desantis

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Zeroisanumber posted:

Eh. You're healthy as long as you're healthy but once things start going south there are limits. Biggest thing is that you just don't have the energy or mental capacity to operate for long periods of time anymore.

this might sound weird, but it seems like biden can get away with a lot more senility and general energy rationing than trump can

a trump that isn't out there running the news cycle like the ringmaster at the circus isn't really trump anymore, and i feel like that requires him to be far more personally involved than biden, who could legit just walk outside for 5-10 minutes every couple of days and wave and we'd be none the wiser

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Glumwheels posted:

It's adorable that you think them saying this means literally anything.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Azathoth posted:

this might sound weird, but it seems like biden can get away with a lot more senility and general energy rationing than trump can

a trump that isn't out there running the news cycle like the ringmaster at the circus isn't really trump anymore, and i feel like that requires him to be far more personally involved than biden, who could legit just walk outside for 5-10 minutes every couple of days and wave and we'd be none the wiser

yeah biden being a guy who "works behind the scenes" and "doesn't need to be in the limelight all the time" was his big selling point to libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Azathoth posted:

Hasn’t ratings for news companies dropped a ton since Biden took office?

The allure of the Trump ratings probably means he could easily be allowed to have constant coverage again.