Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

:woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Gatts posted:

Would you not go to the Pub, get sloshed, make it home and order the food and drunk munch?

I needed some food like now. Otherwise it'd take me no time at all to get loaded and probably to the point where I would not be able to make it home.

Maybe tonight, but if I do I'll just eat at the pub.

WHILE SKULLING SOME PISS!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
cheers to friday mates :cheers:

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
on my way home for a bong and some swashbuckle movies

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Friday waiting to get a new Friday hair due

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Friday

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ten minutes until lunch and then after that 3 hours until i can get the fr*ck out of here

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Had a traditional Wisconsin Friday fish fry with my mom for lunch. We have a large Catholic population here. My whole family is. Not really me though, or my sister.

It wasn't bad.

Non Krampus Mentis posted:

on my way home for a bong and some swashbuckle movies

What movies?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Friday gang tag when?!

oh gently caress yeah we should totally. anyone itt skilled at making gang tangs? i have an idea, pm me if you are a graphic designer or even if not i respeond to all pms (pms always open)

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I've been pretty much finished work for a few hours now, but stuck around to talk poo poo with co-workers and browse SA, as one of the bosses ain't here and the other is always busy doing poo poo on the other side of the office.

Gonna go home soon, shower, shave and decide if I want to get food first, or go to the pub to SKULL SOME PISS and also eat.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Sipping an island drink!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I made a salad for lunch and have plenty of salad to pair with lunch tomorrow and the meatballs I bought to eat for dinner tonight.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
is it friday already? i hadn't noticed.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Had a traditional Wisconsin Friday fish fry with my mom for lunch. We have a large Catholic population here. My whole family is. Not really me though, or my sister.

I gently caress with fish fry

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Just got to the pub. Got some piss on the table. Some down me gullet. Food incoming soon I hope.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

Just got to the pub. Got some piss on the table. Some down me gullet. Food incoming soon I hope.

Pics of Piss please!

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

can I still hang out in the Friday thread if I didn't hang out in the Friday forum?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Doc Fission posted:

can I still hang out in the Friday thread if I didn't hang out in the Friday forum?

Yeah dawg. This is the GBS Friday hang out zone.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Doc Fission posted:

This is the Friday forum

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Enfys posted:

This is the Friday forum

this

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Friday is a state of mind

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

:haw:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Doc Fission posted:

I know the secret entrance to the Friday forum bro! Or possibly bro-ette, or fellow person! Pm me for deets.

Saalkin posted:

Pics of Piss please!
I'll try, but I've had no success posting pics directly from my phone to the forums before.

Oh gently caress yes pics of my piss!!!!!

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Mar 12, 2022

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/CraigWeekend/status/1502439226750775304?t=ux00V-V1JWIBj24AGWinmA&s=19

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Made a london broil for dinner, gonna try a new chocolate moose tracks ice cream tonight. Keeping it low key.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Have to wfh tomorrow, so I'm offsetting Friday til tomorrow.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Doc Fission posted:

Nobody hung out in the Friday Forum.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This is the premier Friday posting location.

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

Ended up rewatching the MST3k episode The Magic Sword (it’s basically comfort media), but this weekend I’ll be watching Moonfleet and the Errol Flynn Robin Hood.

I’m a simple creature. I like to watch passably-in-shape dudes fight and ladies be threatened by sneering villains.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Home from my piss drinking and listening to Motley Crue atm.

Thinking of buying tickets to the upcoming show they're playing in Toronto with Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I cannot believe I missed posting last Friday

A shameful Friday

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

It's the Friday before a week off work. Heck yeah gonna slack like crazy

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Thursday recovered with an EXCELLENT interview. This Friday will be good no matter what, just waiting on a phone call, that I'm almost guaranteed to get. gently caress corporations!!!! Can't wait to request my 40 hours of vacation and out my notice on the same fuckin dayyyy

I'm gonna drink beer and Forza 7 all night long

Happy Friday goons!!!!.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Happy Friday neighborinos

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe
Praise Jebus!

I started the day with a short (2.5 mile) run. Regardless of how the rest of the day goes at least I'll have done something productive today.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

gently caress yeah bros, another friday has come. got my road insurance re-activated for my rx-7 and it's an f1 weekend, spring has officially arrived :cheers:

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Sipping an island drink!

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
As heavy as the haters and clout chasers have been on me this week, it does feel good to be friday and have the sun shine OPs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
70 degrees and full sun on this lovely Friday. Taking a half day PTO at noon and gonna take the dogs on a hike after lunch.