Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cj why didnt you watch sandwolf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

K well I'm all sorted for today, if Circl is indeed scum and we're still playing tomorrow, my next pick is prolly CJ. Unless they busdrive the NK into a scum or something lol

Wologar is still technically a possibility, and maaaaaaaaaaaaybe Cena is too, but CJ just feels way more iffy to me than those two. HCT feels pretty townie to me by now.

Hope y'all have a nice weekend, mine's going well so far cause Minifauxnen had a friend over for a play date. :3:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
:stare:

Circl's no lunch looks like torture on both Stone Cold and Circl. I prefer to vote CJ, but I'm all for mental peace.

##vote CirclMastr

Caffeinated Jerkoff
Jul 13, 2014

STONE COLD 64 posted:

cj why didnt you watch sandwolf

I only had one watch and used it on HCT night 2

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

wologar posted:

I'm all for mental peace.

I definitely need some.

##unvote

##vote circlmastr

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: CirclMastr really stepped in it this time!

Votecount for Day 5
With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 24th, 2022 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 11 hours.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

CirclMastr (4): STONE COLD 64, Bifauxnen, Hyper Crab Tank, STONE COLD 64, STONE COLD 64, STONE COLD 64, wologar, CirclMastr
Caffeinated Jerkoff (0): CirclMastr, CirclMastr

Not Voting (2): Caffeinated Jerkoff, STONE COLD 64

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 24th, 2022 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Second verse, same as the first. Circl sees the walls crumbling around him. Walls built to both protect and repel. And he does what any self respecting Disney Song would do, he bursts into song, seemingly to noone, or at the very least he is staring wistfully into the middle distance.

You want to go outside? Why, Sandwolf...
Look at you, as fragile as a flower
Still a little sapling, just a sprout

Circl waits a beat, as if waiting for Sandwolf to respond. Then continues.

That's right, to keep you safe and sound, dear
Guess I always knew this day was coming
Knew that soon you'd want to leave the nest
Soon, but not yet

Shh!
Trust me, pet
Mother knows best

Mother knows best, listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Mother knows best, one way or another
Something will go wrong, I swear
Roleblockers, scum, poisoners, quicksand
Counterclaims and SKs
The plague

Also large bugs
Men with vig kills, and
Stop, no more, you'll just upset me
Mother's right here, Mother will protect you
Darling, here's what I suggest
Skip the drama, stay with mama
Mother knows best

Don't forget it, you'll regret it
Mother knows best

And with that final sustained note, Circl throws themself from the top of their tower. Who knows how they lugged that thing around, and crashes to the ground with a sickening splat.

CirclMastr, Mother Knows Best https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7jWt3JvJto SCUM-aligned Jailer has been executed Day 5. Night 5 will last 24 hours, please get all night actions in promptly.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Things are on a razor's edge here, there aren't many songs left, but that is also a smaller pool of songs that are out to destroy the Semi-Annual Disney Songs Awards Presentation for songs, by songs. You reconvene in the convention hall, and once again you are one member short.

You're jokin', your jokin
I can't believe my eyes
You're jokin' me, you gotta be
This can't be the right guy
He's ancient, he's ugly
I don't know which is worse
I might just split a seam now
If I don't die laughing first

Spoiler alert, when he did die, it doesn't look like he was laughing. But his seams are definitely split.

A tinny recording is still playing in the background that fades into nothingness:

Oh, the sound of rollin' dice
To me is music in the air
Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although I don't play fair
It's much more fun, I must confess
When lives are on the line

wologar Oogie Boogie's Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clURHZ5TfCQ TOWN-aligned Miller has been murdered Night 5.

Day 6 Starts Now.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (4): Bifauxnen, Caffeinated Jerkoff, Hyper Crab Tank, STONE COLD 64

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 26th, 2022 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
Huh. Caffeinated Jerkoff, did you use any of your JOAT stuff last night?

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Oh, we're still in MYLO, so nobody put down any votes until Caffeinated Jerkoff answers that question.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yep, I know. I expect Cena to plonk his vote down regardless but that's ok.

Caffeinated Jerkoff
Jul 13, 2014

Huh, that wasn't the result I was expecting. I used my bus driver to swap actions targeting HCT and wologar.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

All right, well, I don't think there's any point in holding back any further. Folks, I have a confession to make.

Now I'm the king of the swingers
Oh, the jungle VIP
My hands were tied while people died
And that's what's botherin' me
I wanna find the scum, man cub
And stroll right into town
And be just like the other men
I'm tired of monkeyin' around

I'm not actually vanilla. Sorry to mislead you. I'm actually I Wanna Be Like You, town's Universal Backup. Or at least I was, until poor NeverHelm died. Then I became the town's second Tracker and spent the next few days furiously trying to keep that fact a secret while following people around at night. If there's any doubt in your mind that I'm telling the truth, you can go all the way back to day 1 where I mentioned my singing being monkey noises. I think I mentioned the words "back up" and "track" a few times after I took over NeverHelm's role, too.

Night 3, I followed CirclMastr. He visited Sandwolf. The answer wasn't clear cut, however, so I didn't want to claim yet. But pushing CirclMastr to claim himself sure worked wonders, so I didn't have to. We know already what CirclMastr did.

Night 4, I tried to follow wologar, but I was indeed blocked by CirclMastr, just like he said. Again, I couldn't actually admit to that fact, since it would just get me killed the next night. I had to lay low and hope the scum would go for killing one of the millers so I could squeeze out one more track. Miraculously, it seems exactly that happened.

Night 5, I followed Caffeinated Jerkoff.

Wouldn't you know it, he visited wologar. Poor wologar, who now lies dead. And nobody else. Not me and wologar, just wologar.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lol I was gonna vote CJ anyway but that's cool

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Yeah. There is no doubt in my mind. ##vote Caffeinated Jerkoff

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote CJ

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Do you have, like, an entire library of Jafar gifs for every occasion just lying around?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Do you have, like, an entire library of Jafar gifs for every occasion just lying around?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

##vote caffeinated jerkoff

:redhammer:

i never thought I'd actually get here lmao

gj town

dont understand why we had millers in a copless game.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye Caffeinated Jerkoff!

Votecount for Day 6
With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 26th, 2022 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Caffeinated Jerkoff sees the writing on the wall and ascends to the podium where awards were being given out, what seems like ages ago. If he's going down, he going down singing. Three hyenas enter from the wings singing backup.

So prepare for the coup of the century
Be prepared for the murkiest scum
Meticulous planning
Tenacity spanning
Decades of denial
Is simply why I'll
Be king undisputed
Respected, saluted
And seen for the wonder I am
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared!
Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared!

And with that, he jumps off of the top of Pride Rock (or the podium) and crashes onto the ground with a sickening crack as his masters are shattered on the auditorium floor. Tape unspooling everywhere. Then it is all over. The final song trying to steal all the awards or something is dead. But at what cost? You look around at the scant few remaining and remember all the dead songs that got you here. Maybe You're Welcome will win next year? Or one of the songs from a live action remake of a classic? Probably not, or if it is, it'll just be a media stunt. Regardless, it's over. Until next year???

Caffeinated Jerkoff, Be Prepared https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVvdc57T_0E SCUM-aligned Jack of All Trades has been executed Day 6.

Town has won the game.

Thanks for playing! I had fun running, hope you had fun playing.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

:toot:

This was a lot of fun, thanks a lot for running this, Grandicap.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah this was a great setup! Thanks for running it Grandi!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I had a lot of fun. Thanks, Grandi!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So anyways as I was saying

Opopanax posted:

The moral of the story is I should always trust my judgement

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Never attribute to malice that post which is adequately explained by a poor sense of humor.
Nice work everyone, this game was amazing especially the double Millers confusing people all game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

your welcome