Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

did they unban sexpig yet or nah

azathoth doesn't seem to be courageous enough to respond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Mr Hootington posted:

NWS NWS NWS NWS

that guy looks good!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Homeless Friend posted:

well now we'll never know. look i don't care about mod decisions on SA, thats just dumb. im simple. i just want to kill cinci zoo guy. but you can't do the "im lazy" and "im listening" at the same time lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

can cspam get a mod who isn't loving stupid

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

they arent stupid if the goal is to close cspam

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Raskolnikov38 posted:

mutually exclusive concepts

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

gently caress that, so stupid. Azathoth should have probated homeless friend for... longer? Haha or maybe shorter? What do ya'll think

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
haha, gas the thread

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Raskolnikov38 posted:

sorry, you're allowed to make three (3) joke posts in one day about killing a mod. hf made four (4). a clear violation of the rules.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude posted:

sorry, you're allowed to make three (3) joke posts in one day about killing a mod. hf made four (4). a clear violation of the rules.

What did you think of MGS2?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

I posted about it in the glenn thread! The ending was really interesting but there were so many loose ends in the story that didn't get cleared up by the end. lemme find my post...

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

NeatHeteroDude posted:

finished mgs2 last night

the ending to mgs2 was pretty cool. too bad about Emma, but thank loving god I got through that almost unplayably lovely area. because it was basically gg when you were caught with her (and I reloaded every time I entered in DANGER mode as a relic from when I used to play splinter cell games), killing her to reset to the last save was actually faster than waiting for the guards to kill you, especially in the areas immediately after all the swimming sections where there aren't as many wandering around

fortune getting got was good to me- I was happy to see that happen and the reasoning behind her "luck" and the way ocelot broke the news to her about it was awesome. i really dig ocelot and his incredibly stupid arm

the story took a turn that i didn't expect! I figured some crazy poo poo was going on with Raiden's relationship to Rose and the Colonel, but the rose thing was super obvious from the get go (though not her specific motivation). it's actually a bummer rose didn't get rebuked super hard for being a Toxic Girlfriend to raiden (I would have had words for her about interpersonal communication and boundaries). was the colonel always an AI?? was he an AI in the last game?? what the gently caress was olga doing??

lots of questions that the ten hours of cutscenes answered but I forgot about. it was very hard to sit and watch the shell collapse after how much goddamn time I spent finding and defusing those stupid bombs!!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/XfLguel.gifv

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

I am going to paint a realistic tunnel on the side of desert cliff and trick the D&D mod into running into it at high speed. He will be flattened into a pancake shape and his body will make the "hee haw" sounds of an old accordion as he walks away.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Snake's colonel was the real deal. To have all your questions answered, you must play MGS3 and 4 to get the "context"...

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
and peace walker

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mr Hootington posted:

NWS NWS NWS NWS

Azathoth keeps it together physically, I'll give him that

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

extraordinarily tedious game thats worse in every single way than the games before and after it. the dialogue that people soyface over kojima predicting the modern internet is like <5% of the games content which is mostly the worst love story ever depicted in video game history

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lady Militant posted:

which is mostly the worst love story ever depicted in video game history

wait what

speng31b
May 8, 2010

TheSlutPit posted:

I am going to paint a realistic tunnel on the side of desert cliff and trick the D&D mod into running into it at high speed. He will be flattened into a pancake shape and his body will make the "hee haw" sounds of an old accordion as he walks away.

lol

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

yes exactly! I finally get the raiden saying "what are you talking about?" meme thing people here do sometimes

Snake's colonel was the real deal. To have all your questions answered, you must play MGS3 and 4 to get the "context"...

augh. I'd love to know the context but also don't want it spoiled. I haven't invested enough time into this but I'm trying to get MGS3 running on my computer (still a work in progress)

the bomb guy and the other, fatter bomb guy

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude posted:

the bomb guy and the other, fatter bomb guy

The only one I could think of is snake and otacon

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

some plague rats posted:

The only one I could think of is snake and otacon

they said the worst love story ever so it cant be this one

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
but seriously permabanning sexpig for calling dnd the nazi forum is wacky, azathoth. sexpig isn't even in the bottom quartile of unhinged cspammers based on their posting. if they were harrassing people through pms or something that's a different story. if that's the case, just say so. if it's really about their public posts though... come on. think about what glenn greenwald would say if he knew you killed a poster over that

Korean Boomhauer posted:

and peace walker

peace walker owns

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Cuttlefush posted:

but seriously permabanning sexpig for calling dnd the nazi forum is wacky, azathoth. sexpig isn't even in the bottom quartile of unhinged cspammers based on their posting. if they were harrassing people through pms or something that's a different story. if that's the case, just say so. if it's really about their public posts though... come on. think about what glenn greenwald would say if he knew you killed a poster over that

peace walker owns

:hai:

:haibrow:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
going to egg azathoths house

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

going to throw empty bottles at azathoths trailer

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cuttlefush posted:

peace walker owns

speng31b
May 8, 2010

gonna decalibrate all nearby barometers so they think its a nice day for a picnic when rain is coming

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
another dipshit admin banning cspammers just because his psycho discord buddies got their feelings hurt??

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Cuttlefush posted:

Yeah, sexpig was generally a good poster and there is a reason why the response is almost universally negative to this. There was also no actual risk of them "harming themself or others" or whatever condescending nonsense was used as an excuse - their posting was extremely obviously "someone complaining to their posting buddies after reading terrible posts in D&D." And in recent times the situation has been exacerbated by the whole "donating money to literal nazis" situation.

Who is this permaban even for if virtually everyone in the threads they post in is opposed to it? (rhetorical question since I think we all know the answer to this)

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

for your consideration:

free larry

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
welcome back fly molo

free fly molo

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cuttlefush posted:

free fly molo

give it a few minutes, the admins are all on vacation

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Fly Molo posted:

another dipshit admin banning cspammers just because his psycho discord buddies got their feelings hurt??

i have seen no other explanation, so yeah