Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
When I think about it, a monkey guardian doesn't make a lot of sense. That's not how the show worked... the guardians were real people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I didn't think that scum would also get a vigilante on top of apparently having infinite juggernauts so I didn't realy bother looking at it with my eyes on Cube.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I was raised Catholic but I’m currently an rear end in a top hat

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Also I’m not mad this works out really well for me I leave for vacation tomorrow lol

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Somberbrero posted:

When I think about it, a monkey guardian doesn't make a lot of sense. That's not how the show worked... the guardians were real people

yeah! it's actually harder to find fictional monkey characters that fit in well enough with your intended pack of lies than you might think! i scoured the wikipedias of several childrens cartoons for days before wondering of legends of the hidden temple ever had a monkey on the show, and "guardian" fits in with the show so naturally your eyes just kind of glaze over it

mikey the monkey was just some monkey they had on the show for like, an episode. mild google evidence suggests they may have painted mikey green for some reason!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Plastic I’m sorry we couldn’t win the game but we fuckin tried man. Think how annoyed I am. I tracked Zoya n2 nowhere? And cube n3 nowhere? Buncha ninjas

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

I'm happy that I've experienced this sort of thing twice now

Plastic you were actually on the scum end (deadmeat's cop game, you made Scooby an offer he couldn't refuse...lol)

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Sandwolf posted:

Plastic I’m sorry we couldn’t win the game but we fuckin tried man. Think how annoyed I am. I tracked Zoya n2 nowhere? And cube n3 nowhere? Buncha ninjas

i was doing a one-shot godfather N2, actually, i was hoping plastic would invest me

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Maerlyn posted:

I'm happy that I've experienced this sort of thing twice now

Plastic you were actually on the scum end (deadmeat's cop game, you made Scooby an offer he couldn't refuse...lol)

In my defense that was one survivor, we got like 3 town lunched in a row, and they didn't have a vig.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Hal why couldn't you have read my post and we could have absconded together, a monkey and his man in the big yellow hat? 😔

I thought that Curious George was supposed to learn to read from his adult caretaker, but perhaps it's actually the other way around...

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

What's this bomb business about Cube? Execution bomb?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Somber have you considered that they're lying.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Yeah but like, what if they're not?

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Maerlyn posted:

Hal why couldn't you have read my post and we could have absconded together, a monkey and his man in the big yellow hat? 😔

I thought that Curious George was supposed to learn to read from his adult caretaker, but perhaps it's actually the other way around...
i've been wondering ever since his flip why he hadn't won N1, i assumed he chose to stay in the game cuz he wanted to use the glock or something

Maerlyn posted:

What's this bomb business about Cube? Execution bomb?
he has a jugg execution bomb yeah

PlasticAutomaton posted:

i am sorry about this but we're genuinely not

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
if I changed my mind now people would yell at me...

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Somberbrero posted:

if I changed my mind now people would yell at me...

I wouldn't yell at you for voting Cube (I'll take the bomb) even if I die that's Zoya left. Snooze can be the hammer on Zoya tomorrow. I'll still win with town, Snooze and Somber still win, scum lose, all is right with the world.

Am I wrong? Also maybe my vest is bomb AND bullet proof

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Maerlyn posted:

I wouldn't yell at you for voting Cube (I'll take the bomb) even if I die that's Zoya left. Snooze can be the hammer on Zoya tomorrow. I'll still win with town, Snooze and Somber still win, scum lose, all is right with the world.

Am I wrong? Also maybe my vest is bomb AND bullet proof

he aims the bomb at a target of his choice during night phase, and he chose somber last night

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
it's just awkward because I already betrayed you, so like, I think it's a confusing narrative for the audience to follow if my character... actually, a double agent would thematically make a lot of sense with my metal gear solid monkey. (The only mgs I ever played was 2)

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Counter argument. We just lunch Zoya instead and deal with the threat of bomb tomorrow.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

:getin:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
im not losing the game because scum decide to night kill me in retaliation for voting them

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Wow Snooze I didn't take you for a coward.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
idk snooze what do you think this is too stressful

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

##vote: Zoya

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Wow Snooze I didn't take you for a coward.

history is full of figures people call cowards, i would kindly say they are pragmatic 😇

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
See this is why snooze is the smart one and I'm the cute one

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Somberbrero posted:

See this is why snooze is the smart one and I'm the cute one

your avi is absolutely adorable it never fails to make me smile when i see it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Somberbrero posted:

idk snooze what do you think this is too stressful

i misplayed this because i thought it would be a team of 3 scum and the game would end today... no execute seems like the only viable option i have for getting my win tomorrow

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
also again, the town hasn't even once tried to compiment me like i asked!!!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Snooze Cruise posted:

also again, the town hasn't even once tried to compiment me like i asked!!!

I will sing your praises if you vote for Zoya (and leave your vote there)

I DO have nice things to say about you, but you called me stinky 🤨

##vote Zoya

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Zoya

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Remember that time somber actually double crossed the scum-3P deal for the first time in SA mafia history?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

that was legendary, man

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Remember when that extremely attractive individual, the Snooze Cruise thwarted that dastardly 3P-Scum accord?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

We’ll be talking about that for ages, your name would be in the record books we’d talk about it for the next year give or take

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Zoya posted:

i've been wondering ever since his flip why he hadn't won N1, i assumed he chose to stay in the game cuz he wanted to use the glock or something

Absconding is in most cases a day action, and I don't know if he did what he needed to N1(searched me) but he may have been vigged before he could do anything. That's my theory anyway, what would be even better is if he didn't see my initial post at all.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Paging Clo to the thread, your vote is needed on aisle Zoya.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
##vote Zoya

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
That's a 4 vs 4.

3P players. Listen to me. Most people here suffer from strong 3P paranoia, but I believe in you. No 3P player automatically counts towards the scum team. You are free agents with a free will. You can choose to use your powers for good, or for evil.

Vote Zoya. Vote Cube the next day. Because this game is far from over. We'll help you achieve your wincons. Hold back the turbo until Snooze has voted. Somber is a surv as far as i can tell? That's an easy one to get.

And while I don't usually resort to bribes, the other side has started it, so: If you help us win the game, I will draw you a picture of your roles being awesome. And it will be a picture of Cloacamazing! quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Vote for town. Stand with the seal.