Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

a rare and sad case of granosBelly

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bismuth posted:

I still dont believe it. Doesnt cum significantly change consistency over time, like separate or get liquidy? how would that big jug of cum stay the "perfect" cum consistency all the way from the farm and the whole time they're throwing horse shoes in the sun, etc. Did they jack the donkies off on set? Did they add some gelatin to stabilize it?

also how many donkies do you have to jack off to get 60+oz of cum? That seems like an absurd amount of cum that someone who is jsut like 'haha horse do big cum' would invent, but i bet thats like 30 donkies worth. Not that its impossible that a farm has 30 donkies but whos going to jack 30 donkies off in one day just for a game show.

its NOT real

You'll be delighted to know that mouse cum can be freeze-dried and isn't damaged by radiation even after 6 years in space:

https://www.cnet.com/news/after-almost-six-years-on-the-space-station-frozen-mouse-sperm-produces-healthy-pups/

So I think you can just milk a bunch of donkeys and freeze the cum until it's needed.

mobby_6kl has a new favorite as of 13:49 on Jun 14, 2021

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Did she order the venus clamshell titty drapes on amazon or did she have them before she got massive?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Now measure the sadness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vity0cqWVEc

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

A draft horse averages about 400ccs, which is about 13.5oz, so you'd need 4 horses at least. Smaller horse breeds obviously shoot less, so the smaller the horse the more horses you gotta get.

As far as who does it, you can buy horse semen online, there's breeding farms and stud farms out there who have the daily job of having a horse gently caress a fleshlight.

I'd imagine if you are just gonna use it for chuggin, you just buy the "reject" stuff on the cheap. Shows like fear factor had a pretty big budget for getting gross poo poo, so I can't imagine someone was balking at paying a shipping fee for overnighting horse jizz while Rogan did rails in his trailer.

If they really needed bang for their buck they'd have gone with pig, they have the largest land animal/ejaculate ratio, topping out around 500ccs.

This post brought to you by: boredom while I search online for a brain wrangler who takes my insurance.

I was sure you had to be mistaken, but no. Some animals really do squirt out a full tall boy’s worth.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Ocean of Milk
Jun 25, 2018

oh yeah

Holy poo poo
Beeeeees

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Why won't it opeeenn :negative:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

If you mix it with cum you get cum lube cum cum

That was my favorite Monty Python episode.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Why'd they call the cops? Shook about a non-white fetus?

Someone call the vore squad, this lady has unbirthed a man!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

a rare and sad case of granosBelly
call the police on gravid

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Splicer posted:

call the police on gravid

I’ve seen references to granos and calling the cops all over SA, for years. But I still don’t know what it means.
I think Granos was a user, and I guess he did something bad..?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
If only there was some sort of alphabetized index of sorts that could explain common forums references. Oh well!

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

the joke format specifically refers to this all-time legend of a thread (from the entry above) https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2512842

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i expected one or two entries but it just keeps going

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Bismuth posted:

Wtf thats an absurd amount of cum

Joe Rogan's dollar store donkey cum

PYF Funny Pictures: Wtf thats an absurd amount of cum

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

The link doesn’t work from the app

Who is granoooos?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Such Fun posted:

The link doesn’t work from the app

Who is granoooos?

quote:

In his thread "A tale of unrequited love and how it made me lose everything" Granos admitted to installing custom-written trojans and keystroke loggers on some girl's computer who he was obsessed with.

Granos could have been satisfied with getting all of her passwords, reading her e-mail, etc. . .but alas, this was not enough for our bold internet stalker. He finagles his way into having a private moment with the girl's computer and sets up her web cam, installing drivers and pointing it at her bed.

A few days later Granos gets busted, loses his friends, blah blah blah, wah, cry. The end.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1547483

a seagull
Apr 11, 2007

A creepy weirdo who did something along the lines of hiding a webcam in a girl's bedroom and then posted about it here.

The thread is a bunch of jokes that all have "call the police on granos" as the punchline. And the guy who contributed the most has since been perma'd for sexual misconduct. Hmm.

e:f,b

Nutsak
Jul 21, 2005
All balls.

The same energy.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

hahahaha holy poo poo i knew the meme but had no idea about the story behind it

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
I mean, the thread Granos is (second) most known for, that began the meme, was
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2512842

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Shoulda just brought her a printer...

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

The Gnosticism of the goonest timeline. I wish I hadn’t.

But thanks for posting anyways

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

mobby_6kl posted:

So I think you can just milk a bunch of donkeys and freeze the cum until it's needed.
And you might be surprised who the broker is.

It says it right there, all horse semen.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Suds McBoo posted:

A creepy weirdo who did something along the lines of hiding a webcam in a girl's bedroom and then posted about it here.

The thread is a bunch of jokes that all have "call the police on granos" as the punchline. And the guy who contributed the most has since been perma'd for sexual misconduct. Hmm.

e:f,b

Call the police on granos*.

*and also Doctor Thodt.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

SpacePig posted:

I'm always glad when somebody else remembers this show, because the only person I know that watched it now doesn't remember it, and sometimes I think I imagined it.

That's how I feel about Murder In Small Town X.

I was one of the few people that watched Joe Schmo. However, I jsut discovered there was a 3rd season... :psyduck:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Knormal posted:

I fooled you, I fooled you. I got horse semen, i got horse semen, I got allll horse semen.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Phanatic posted:

I fooled you, I fooled you. I got horse semen, i got horse semen, I got allll horse semen.

My dad would quietly shake your hand while the rest of the room is distracted

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Knormal posted:

That's why Fear Factor had to use donkey semen, duh.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Data Graham posted:

My dad would quietly shake your hand while the rest of the room is distracted

Big Fear Factor fan, huh?

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Knormal posted:

And you might be surprised who the broker is.

She gets visitation rights though

I guarantee she's secretly wanking them off into milk jugs when no one is around

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Amphigory posted:

She gets visitation rights though

I guarantee she's secretly wanking them off into milk jugs when no one is around

:chloe:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Do you sometimes yearn for the simplicity of olden days, before the homogenised cum industry just took over?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

By popular demand posted:

Do you sometimes yearn for the simplicity of olden days, before the homogenised cum industry just took over?

yeah, it used to come in glass bottles. I hated the creamy stuff that floated to the top (dead sperms?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
In Canada it cums (ha ha) in plastic bags