Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol he's multitasking
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/886321948275429381

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Well I mean if you've read the Death Gate Cycle

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

been out helping a friend move all day, what is TRUMP!ening

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
http://i.imgur.com/mTK51pJ.mp4

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Weeping Wound posted:

that's what I'm talking about. I've been forced out of the game for a day and half what's up.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I'm so jacked for bad polling numbers even a FedEx sign hanging crooked clockwise gets me hard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okJbumMf140

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
every Trump tweet about how great the market is right now adds 1 percentage point to the inevitable crash

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Quiverfulls and women like Purpose Wife are some of the biggest welfare sponges in the country, 2nd only to ranchers

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Pitbulls should probably just be regulated as exotic animals. They're not inherently bad but they can do more damage if someone raises them wrong than any other breed.

Rotweilers are way more dangerous

if you're dealing with an abusive owner a german shepherd or husky is way more dangerous

pit bulls just have a bad reputation because morons fight them and encourage aggression breed faults

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/886342722856132608

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

She's not wrong.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this one is so blatantly dumb it feels like a reskinned kelly

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I'm the weeping incarnation of California

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

It's almost time for baseball.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lmao this is beautiful

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Weeping Wound posted:

well its 6:40pm EST, i just got dressed, and now im heading out after being in a dabhole all day cause the new smoke (solo's stash) is a bit of an overachiever - but ya i dont think anythings happening beyond trump watching tennis prob craving a cheese burger and shooting his mouth off and asking where his tweetphone is...

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

that's what I'm talking about. I've been forced out of the game for a day and half what's up.

I don't remember time anymore, were you here for the transparent solar border wall that will prevent you being conked on the noggin by 60 pound parcels of heroin?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

keratinous scutes posted:

I've fallen down a hole of my own autism

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
So hows it been today thread

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/joeprince___/status/886293331667542016

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
Hmm the stock market is up, guess Trump might be worth supporting? 🤔🤔

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Was just going through my laserdisc collection and discovered that macauly culkin has been a member of the alt right the whole time

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I got into a huge fight with an ex once because I told her not to stare at the sun and she insisted it was the moon at 2 pm in the afternoon.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Baller Ina posted:

So hows it been today thread

I ASKED YOU A QUESTION BRADLEY

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I get how that keeps the homeless off it but how many floridans can fit on that in general?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I consider this to be a relationship ender.

Apr 7, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

I get how that keeps the homeless off it but how many floridans can fit on that in general?

The little curved parts go between the cheeks and keep you from falling off while you graze.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Garrison cartoons are indistinguishable from Kelly at this point

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Bip Roberts posted:

It also keeps off the fat people. They're not in the park anyway.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bip Roberts posted:

i'm the guy sitting directly on the metal arch :heysexy:

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!
I still can't get over the fact that trump hired a man named Cobb to be his legal counsel.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i won't date a girl unless she understands the proton–proton chain

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mariana Horchata posted:

well its 6:40pm EST, i just got dressed, and now im heading out after being in a dabhole all day cause the new smoke (solo's stash) is a bit of an overachiever - but ya i dont think anythings happening beyond trump watching tennis prob craving a cheese burger and shooting his mouth off and asking where his tweetphone is...

yo mariana if you still have writin questions PM me

idk how much help I can be but I do want to help :)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Kithkar posted:

I still can't get over the fact that trump hired a man named Cobb to be his legal counsel.

this is going to be some david lynchian poo poo where it's actually Trump after he's been owned representing himself

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

XK posted:

I consider this to be a relationship ender.

yeah i'd break up with that dude too

are people really so dumb they don't get that she's basically right??? like not all of their displacement from england to spain was "toward the sun" so they aren't "two and a half hours closer" in some sense but spain totally is closer to the sun than england

Apr 7, 2003

Kithkar posted:

And a relative of Ty Cobb, famous racist sociopath baseball player

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
*Jeb!bing intensifies*

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jon_greenberg/status/886356580593258496

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jazerus posted:

yeah i'd break up with that dude too

are people really so dumb they don't get that she's basically right??? like not all of their displacement from england to spain was "toward the sun" so they aren't "two and a half hours closer" in some sense but spain totally is closer to the sun than england

I think the real issue is the underlying message of "hahahaha look at this dumb woman" :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

• Locked thread