Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Jastiger posted:

Brag post. Im a two time world heavy weight dad of the world.

Congrats, dude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Teagan posted:

So I bought myself some shirts. And I seem to be becoming less and less photogenic, I think I just don't give a gently caress enough to pose anymore. And I uh may be as smooth as whiskey, but not smooth enough to buy the right size of shirt I think, hahaha.

I don't know what you're talking about. The hair and the glasses :swoon:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Teagan posted:

So I bought myself some shirts. And I seem to be becoming less and less photogenic, I think I just don't give a gently caress enough to pose anymore. And I uh may be as smooth as whiskey, but not smooth enough to buy the right size of shirt I think, hahaha.

That's some impressive humble-bragging. :golfclap:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Jastiger posted:

Brag post. Im a two time world heavy weight dad of the world.

Congratulations, man! The bar that I'm at looked at me curiously when I held up my stein and yelled "To Jastiger!"

Teagan posted:

You're nuts. You're beautiful, my fiance says to tell you she agrees.

Also, for smooth whiskey, you want Kentucky bourbon. 😉😉

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Teagan posted:

Realtalk bringing up how little one cares about how they look generally means the opposite. Better lighting and a little styling to your hair would help sort that - short hair is best hair and your 'do is good and cool and you are a pretty woman.

Top-shelf advertising for whiskey, btw

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

10 Beers posted:

Also, for smooth whiskey, you want Kentucky bourbon. 😉😉

18+-year aged single-malt Scotch or gtfo.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Now that I'm no longer puking my guts up, I got dressed and now there's selfie spams.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

18+-year aged single-malt Scotch or gtfo.

I'm Kentucky, born and raised, so I have to push bourbon. Goddamned, I do love my Laphroaig and Lagavulin scotches, though.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

10 Beers posted:

I'm Kentucky, born and raised, so I have to push bourbon. Goddamned, I do love my Laphroaig and Lagavulin scotches, though.

The Bulleit 10 year is all right. The regular stuff is trash.

You want good cheap bourbon, you go Evan Williams.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The Bulleit 10 year is all right. The regular stuff is trash.

You want good cheap bourbon, you go Evan Williams.

Regular Bulleit is delicious, you savage. If it's more to your palate, I also have some Eagle Rare, Willett, Basil Hayden, and a bit of Blantons, too.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I am all about bourbon and cheap cigars. I am no fun at girls' night. More of a man's man really. One bourbon, one scotch and one beer. Oh, and a blues guitar. Good times for all.

My niece told me to go home and comb my hair before she would play with me. I can't really style it because I am bald. But I suppose I could try something.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

10 Beers posted:

Regular Bulleit is delicious, you savage. If it's more to your palate, I also have some Eagle Rare, Willett, Basil Hayden, and a bit of Blantons, too.

BH was too syrupy for my taste when I tried a bottle as an alternative to Bulleitt. My locally available fave is Buffalo Trace. Good bourbons run pretty expensive up in the Great White North.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If that hot girl can humble brag about her good looks and fine taste in spirits, I can post another photo :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/7hT5C

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sociopastry posted:

Now that I'm no longer puking my guts up, I got dressed and now there's selfie spams.

Nice

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
Oh man that takes me back. That first diaper change is so freaking horrifying. The words "tar-like" should never describe poop.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pendent posted:

Oh man that takes me back. That first diaper change is so freaking horrifying. The words "tar-like" should never describe poop.

Out of context I know this sounds like horrible horrible advice out of context but a bit of petroleum jelly on the skin around the area it may come in contact with will help remove it.

Tight tee shirts are good btw.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I am fortunately well past that stage of existence.

For actual content here's me and my little guy who is significantly cuter than me

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Pendent posted:

For actual content here's me and my little guy who is significantly cuter than me

Oh. My. God. :swoon:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Pendent posted:

Yet it frequently does with babies, especially newborns i hear.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pendent posted:

I got one bout that big too. Shes so excited to meet the little baby!

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Jastiger posted:

I got one bout that big too. Shes so excited to meet the little baby!

Congratulations Jastiger and partner and new big sister!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Congratulations Jastiger!!!!

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Jastiger posted:

If that hot girl can humble brag about her good looks and fine taste in spirits, I can post another photo :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/7hT5C

uh dude, you're not the one who's supposed to be breastfeeding :ohdear:

congrats on the genuinely darling little man tho :)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Rad dads are one of my favourite things. You guys made this thread wonderful tonight.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
One more.cuz im feeling it tonight

https://imgur.com/r81Aqyu

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Teagan that second t-shirt is so great and I kind of want it (I miss my brother :( )

congrats Jastiger!

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Dadding is basically the best thing.
Jastiger, your daughter is adorable and she looks incredibly excited:)

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

When I was 2 my sister was born and my parents said you have a sister and she will be your best friend. They did not say she was an infant. Then they came back with a baby and i was like "hello I am a big girl; I am not friends with babies!" But now she is my best friend for life and i love her so much. :3:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Teagan has a new favorite as of 01:58 on Mar 18, 2019

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

My hair is dark and thin too. Try some of this poo poo https://www.amazon.com/Giovanni-Avocado-Ultra-Moist-Action-Protective/dp/B009V0Z87A

It helps my hair have some more body/lustre

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

One of my favourites, featuring little Rupert, from some time last year.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Ignite Memories posted:

My hair is dark and thin too. Try some of this poo poo https://www.amazon.com/Giovanni-Avocado-Ultra-Moist-Action-Protective/dp/B009V0Z87A

It helps my hair have some more body/lustre

Hey thanks. I am still having a million tests going, but we are getting closer to the cause of the sudden hair loss. And it actually looks like little baby hairs MAY be coming in. MAYBE. So far 2 out of 3 health issues settled, but there is still a mystery illness floating around. I mean, I am happy, but sick still sucks. Oh well. I can't dye it for a while, because we need to track the bitty hairs. We'll see. Next month I will order that product. Anything that helps eh. I used to be pretty proud of my thick hair. Maybe I keep it so messy on purpose? No, not really. I appreciate any suggestions though, really, I do.

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

Drunken Oktoberfest shenanigans.

Teagan posted:

Hey thanks. I am still having a million tests going, but we are getting closer to the cause of the sudden hair loss. And it actually looks like little baby hairs MAY be coming in. MAYBE. So far 2 out of 3 health issues settled, but there is still a mystery illness floating around. I mean, I am happy, but sick still sucks. Oh well. I can't dye it for a while, because we need to track the bitty hairs. We'll see. Next month I will order that product. Anything that helps eh. I used to be pretty proud of my thick hair. Maybe I keep it so messy on purpose? No, not really. I appreciate any suggestions though, really, I do.

Regardless of what's going on with you hair you look fantastic. I hope you get better soon!

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
We went out to a bar downtown last night to just let off some steam, and came out of the bar to a flurry of text messages and voicemails, all asking if we were OK. We had no idea what was going on and were kind of drunk so I sent this selfie to my sister who was also drunk and out of state at a wedding to respond to her drunk selfie:

Guess that was enough for an OK but once you figure out what's happening it's never fun having to call your parents at midnight to let them know you're still alive.

(There was a bomb explosion in downtown NYC which fortunately we were nowhere near. Also the first time I've had to use the Facebook "I'm OK" check, which was kinda weird.)

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
One long night at the campus club later (yes I had the bathrobe the entire time. And the cup. With the toothbrush. College life is interesting).

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

BigglesSWE posted:

One long night at the campus club later (yes I had the bathrobe the entire time. And the cup. With the toothbrush. College life is interesting).

I am jealous of your mug

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

syscall girl posted:

I am jealous of your mug

I am insanely jealous of anyone who can get that cup from their workplace (i.e. NASA) and not from a trinket store.

But thanks! :D

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Teagan has a new favorite as of 01:58 on Mar 18, 2019

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Long day walking around civil war battlefields.
click image upload

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandactyl
Jun 1, 2011

A kinder, gentler herpes
Grimey Drawer
Decisions were made: