Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/GalaxyBrainBot/status/1334973440806121472

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
I picked up decaf beans this week so I can drink coffee all day and not get the jitters! This has been very exciting!!!

But it's Saturday morning now so it's full strength poo poo. Ahhhhh.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/chuchugoogoo/status/1335342140579328003

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/eeberquist/status/1335643981691015168

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Had an afternoon latte and I am once against ready to kill god.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:same:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

hell yeah

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
that’s a really good meme

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I'm stuck working out of the office this week and the caffeinated tea is all out. So I'm either walking around with a "want to die" headache until I can get home and make a moka or eating k-cups which sets the ol' tum-tum to rumbling.

:sigh::hf::corsair:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Schadenboner posted:

I'm stuck working out of the office this week and the caffeinated tea is all out. So I'm either walking around with a "want to die" headache until I can get home and make a moka or eating k-cups which sets the ol' tum-tum to rumbling.

:sigh::hf::corsair:

do urself a favor: decrease your dependence on the caffeine demon.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

Vade retro decaf.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have a cup of tea once in a while now, and i no longer consistently feel like a shambling revenant in the PM

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

i have a cup of tea once in a while now, and i no longer consistently feel like a shambling revenant in the PM

I discovered one remaining bag of black tea. No instant-coffee-with-a-spoon for this guy!

:peanut:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

President Beep posted:

absolutely never

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I’ll stop when I die. my blood runs black

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

absolutely never

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Home. Coffee now.

:coffee::peanut::coffee:

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
just spent 46 more dollars on coffee

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

I decided to stop drinking coffee and energy drinks for a week, wish me luck

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

RustyKnight posted:

I decided to stop drinking coffee and energy drinks for a week, wish me luck

:f5h::ohdear::coffee:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Another corpse added to Beep's butcher's bill. How long must his filthy anti-caffeine war be suffered to continue?

:mad:

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Dec 10, 2020

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
CaffQuest 2020: Not desiring to eat a k-cup I checked the tea box and discovered "Lemon Lift" (which I previously thought was :vomarine: green :vomarine:) is in fact black.

No ground-chewing for this guy today, either!

:peanut:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Schadenboner posted:

Another corpse added to Beep's butcher's bill. How long must his filthy anti-caffeine war be suffered to continue?

:mad:

that monster is probably printing waturary propaganda out as we speak

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

alas, i don’t have the fortitude to commit to such a feat....

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

please calm down everybody, I am still taking my adhd meds which are basically microdoses of speed, I'm still hyperactive for no reason, just with less caffeine since I started building tolerance for it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

please calm down everybody, I am still taking my adhd meds which are basically microdoses of speed, I'm still hyperactive for no reason, just with less caffeine since I started building tolerance for it
           /

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

nothing like a good hot cup of the black

Nasty Old Randy
Sep 5, 2017

Im Nasty
I like to put hot coffee in a cup and then drink from the cup. I do this dozens of times a day.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
im gonna go make some coffee

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i made the coffee and now im drinking it

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Shaggar posted:

i made the coffee and now im drinking it

Is is good?

:f5h::ohdear::coffee:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
its real good

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Shaggar posted:

its real good

:coffee::peanut::coffee:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I drank coffee today. it was okay

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i’m afraid coffee and i cannot ever be together, much like rutger hauer and michelle pfeiffer in the 1985 fantasy blockbuster Ladyhawke.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

j/k. as my sensible wife has pointed out, i “need to just not drink a bucket of it.”

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

j/k. as my sensible wife has pointed out, i “need to just not drink a bucket of it.”

Yes, sharing is important.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i had a cup of tea instead, strategically consumed at 1400 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

its 10 pm and i want a coffee