Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Count Uvula posted:

Who smokes a dank rear end pipe? Only character I remember off hand is Oskar.

Vladok pre-Princessing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Those who came to Throne after Zoss did found him smoking a dank-rear end pipe atop the broken corpses of the prime angels.

Vladok had a dank-rear end pipe that doubled as a cane.

noyes
Nov 10, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i... i'm royalty?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well i live in garbage but im more of a liquor uncle

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

noyes posted:

i... i'm royalty?

hell, same, apparently

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Plus Yab used a pipe pre-Cio. Cio just deals with cigs and the occasional stogie.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

GunnerJ posted:

It's also possible that Homestuck has left me a whipped dog when it comes to this.

I mean a bunch of people in this thread were super sure that Lucky Felicia was totally gonna survive to the end of the dungeon and that all the obvious signals that she was gonna wind up gruesomely murdered were a big ol' red herring and welp. K6BD is a very earnest comic, and I think if it looks like there's gonna be a big badass fight that there will probably be a big badass fight.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Lucky Felicia is still alive, and plotting revenge.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

paragon1 posted:

Lucky Felicia is still alive, and plotting revenge.

She is sitting in a noodle shop run by the gun witch and a crate of teacups.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Kai Tave posted:

I mean a bunch of people in this thread were super sure that Lucky Felicia was totally gonna survive to the end of the dungeon and that all the obvious signals that she was gonna wind up gruesomely murdered were a big ol' red herring and welp. K6BD is a very earnest comic, and I think if it looks like there's gonna be a big badass fight that there will probably be a big badass fight.

Also, in the last chapter there was a big lead-up to a huge fight, when the Pursuers showed up... and then there was indeed a huge fight. 6 Juggs got owned by a crate of teacups. Hrotomos the giant baby crushed a guy. It was great.

Abbadon does not have Hussie's aversion to showing things happening, thank god.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
I could see the comic jumping back to White Chain here as a narrative device, but even then it's more likely than not the fight will be in full swing still.

Kai Tave posted:

Yeah misread that. I figured there'd have to be a twist because Alison would not be cool with it... but I totally missed what the twist would be.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Comrade Gorbash posted:

I could see the comic jumping back to White Chain here as a narrative device, but even then it's more likely than not the fight will be in full swing still.

Yeah misread that. I figured there'd have to be a twist because Alison would not be cool with it... but I totally missed what the twist would be.

Honestly I'd like this just to build up the anticip

Action.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Seeing Maya chump Juggs was the highlight of Wielder of Names.

Though "Nonesuch thing, tha fetid lumpen-blossom" was also pretty good.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Comrade Gorbash posted:

Yeah I would not be surprised if we cut to White Chain here but the second White Chain catches up to them they'll still be throwing down for like six pages.

noyes
Nov 10, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
all these cat-themed characters are driving me mad because i'm just desperate for a reappearance from the most gorgeous boy

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

Begemot posted:

Also, in the last chapter there was a big lead-up to a huge fight, when the Pursuers showed up... and then there was indeed a huge fight. 6 Juggs got owned by a crate of teacups. Hrotomos the giant baby crushed a guy. It was great.

Abbadon does not have Hussie's aversion to showing things happening, thank god.

Abbadon likes to emphasize chaotic messes of violence instead of dramatic showdowns. It's rare to have the two sides line up and duke it out without one side's allies (or a bunch of random assholes) coming in to make the whole thing crazy. Sucker punches and ganging up are a key part of K6BD's choreography.

Which is why I think we're about to get interrupted by Mottom's palace crashing through the roof.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Allison needs to actually meet Mammon before the 108 assholes come crashing in to mess things up.

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

Count Uvula posted:

Who smokes a dank rear end pipe? Only character I remember off hand is Oskar.

Un-Hansa actually came to mind first for me (now dead). Second was 1-11 the tinker demon (also dead).

We also can't forget Pirate girl on page 5-32 (probably alive, actually)

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Mammon is either dead, sits in an empty vault or doesn't have the key anymore because his battle nun took it.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Demiurge4 posted:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Mammon is either dead, sits in an empty vault or doesn't have the key anymore because his battle nun took it.

Mammon is going to be a fun, sexy new team member.

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
Turns out Mammon decorated his fortress with images of his family and depictions of his familicide as an expression of penitence. His fortress is both a prison for his own self-imposed isolation, and a honeypot designed to lure in and destroy those monstrous enough to seek to follow in his footsteps.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Bitcoins is real and Mammon uploaded himself to become all currency.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jesus christ lmao

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
gently caress off with this stupid edit poo poo. You suck.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:pusheen:

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

SunAndSpring posted:

Need I remind you that you are the first poster to ever bring in the Clevin comic into this thread, by posting one of my edits.

Why don't you scarper off, patient zero :smug:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

this is good, but it is sadly tainted by your poo poo reply in the cucumber quest thread.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Cucumber Quest is near and dear to my heart, but holy poo poo I'm not going to castigate everyone who likes it a smidge less than I do or not at all.

The Clevin edits improve most comics they're in, even those I'm overzealously uncritical of (like this one :swoon:)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
This is the BotL I like to see.

Edit: I need to find an excuse to use the phrase 'BotLs of piss'.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Malpais Legate posted:

Seeing Maya chump Juggs was the highlight of Wielder of Names.

Though "Nonesuch thing, tha fetid lumpen-blossom" was also pretty good.

Also "Stay your tongue, witch." Angels and devils probably don't give a gently caress about sassing a demiurge because they can't really die.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Emrikol posted:

Turns out Mammon decorated his fortress with images of his family and depictions of his familicide as an expression of penitence. His fortress is both a prison for his own self-imposed isolation, and a honeypot designed to lure in and destroy those monstrous enough to seek to follow in his footsteps.

thats pretty legit tho

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SunAndSpring posted:

How come someone who likes such a good comic be so completely devoid of humor or ability to contribute anything of value?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

The problem with BotL is that he hates good things and likes bad things. His wires are crossed though so he only posts in threads about stuff he hates, you can never be sure if his shitpostingg is just for laughs or an unironic attempt to denigrate the subject matter that only comes off as funny.

The trick is to just accept the shitposts in a vacuum and try not to think too had about the bad stuff liker brain behind it all.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Bad things I like: literature (?)

Good things I hate:

Checks out, this guy's onto something

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

See, broke rear end brain ramblings.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
BotL is cool and good

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Who What Now posted:

BotL is cool and good

Who cares?

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Bad things I like: literature (?)
Secret Santa probably sending you coal Rothfuss Piers Anthony this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Um I like literature ok

*blows bubbles from pipe*

*posts in the comics section all day*

You might say its Lit

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Nov 18, 2017