Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Do you know what publications it might have been in, and any other details that could help me find it? The meme I want to create with it is going to be one of the funniest ever.

this one?

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/vdybgj/deep-inside-the-chain-pub-piss-dungeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

No.

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

A pint of plain is your only man

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Where's the meat compartment? :confused:

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Adbusters selling you literal garbage for $135 is just too perfect

Plus they missed an opportunity to make a "Goodyear welt" joke

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol at turning the conspicuous lack of a logo into a logo

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Buying shoes because of your politics is counter-revolutionary.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

this is the shoe of the future

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Where's the meat compartment? :confused:

no meat compartment NO SALE

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

reddit is cool

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
HELL AND PRESSURE OF INCELDOM REEEEEEEE *goes on shooting spree*

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

What is it with certain segments of the left and hemp?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

OAP = old rear end pisser :smugdon:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

TrilliontonNixon posted:

weeeed man

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
you know, i broke up with my gf a few months ago and haven't had sex since and i'm already starting to get antsy. i think if i had never had sex in my life i would probably be totally insane by now. i'm not sure what the solution is to that, and it certainly doesn't involve slave pits and dog brains, but then again i am not an insane person.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Look, before the man came, hemp was used exclusively to produce every product humans used in every day life.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flavius Belisarius posted:

you know, i broke up with my gf a few months ago and haven't had sex since and i'm already starting to get antsy. i think if i had never had sex in my life i would probably be totally insane by now. i'm not sure what the solution is to that, and it certainly doesn't involve slave pits and dog brains, but then again i am not an insane person.

draft all the incels

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

TrilliontonNixon posted:

jefferson liked to hang out on his porch and smoke it

quote:

Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Guy Goodbody posted:

draft all the incels

The goal is less rape, not more.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:yikes:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

Darkman Fanpage posted:

HELL AND PRESSURE OF INCELDOM REEEEEEEE *goes on shooting spree*

you should reward me for being a good enough person not to be a mass murderer by assigning me a girlfriend

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 18:35 on Aug 21, 2017

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

So that's why Trump's so eager for a UK state visit.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

SplitSoul posted:

The goal is less rape, not more.

lmao

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

why can't people with vaginas just be my sex objects

QFT

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Flavius Belisarius posted:

have u heard of the new millennial trend? it's called jacking off

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Millennials Are Killing Fapping

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i like how millenials started killing things just by not giving a poo poo about them and that idiot lib journalists were horrified that poo poo like apple bee's or whatever stupid poo poo they care about were "dying" due to natural market forces at work. what im saying is that whenever someone writes an op-ed about how millienials are killing x its a good sign they dont understand how the market works much pess have any idea how their own stupid ideology works.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i like how millenials started killing things just by not giving a poo poo about them and that idiot lib journalists were horrified that poo poo like apple bee's or whatever stupid poo poo they care about were "dying" due to natural market forces at work. what im saying is that whenever someone writes an op-ed about how millienials are killing x its a good sign they dont understand how the market works much pess have any idea how their own stupid ideology works.

Slowly but surely the market will erode all of our most cherished traditions. Even Happy Hour at Chilli's.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Darkman Fanpage posted:

new cars, large appliances, real estate, and golf aren't getting what few millennial dollars there are now that most of them are college grad age and the perfect captains of those industries are really starting to freak the gently caress out about it

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 21:13 on Aug 21, 2017

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

TrilliontonNixon posted:

:weed:

Lack of Bear
Jun 12, 2007

he couldn't bear it

http://i.imgur.com/YQhrysd.mp4

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Guy Goodbody