Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I suspect he'll resign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

Trump is going to be impeached most likely

By who? The democrats love war.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Prorat posted:

By who? The democrats love war.

will you toxx that trump won't be impeached and never come back?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
why would he be impeached?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

My last nights hot take was wrong, I thought this Syrian nonsense would be (literally) yesterday's news once Gorsuch was confirmed.

This is where I laugh at the people who laughed in this thread when Paul Ryan's lovely healthcare didn't even get voted on. (I don't say it failed because it couldn't fail or succeed because it was never real/official)

Art of the Deal.

Large chunks of Trump's base are going to abandon him for this, and the only people approving of his attack in Syria are lovely centrist dems who will never vote for him anyway, and neocon republicans. If he doesn't do anything in Syria beyond this, Assad will keep killing civilians and Trump will look weak. If he does send in more troops, more of his base will desert him as he get U.S. troops stuck in another quagmire. The moron's gotten himself into a no-win situation. Congrats!:waycool:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Majorian posted:

Large chunks of Trump's base are going to abandon him for this, and the only people approving of his attack in Syria are lovely centrist dems who will never vote for him anyway, and neocon republicans. If he doesn't do anything in Syria beyond this, Assad will keep killing civilians and Trump will look weak. If he does send in more troops, more of his base will desert him as he get U.S. troops stuck in another quagmire. The moron's gotten himself into a no-win situation. Congrats!:waycool:

4-dimensional quagmire

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Majorian posted:

If he does send in more troops, more of his base will desert him as he get U.S. troops stuck in another quagmire. The moron's gotten himself into a no-win situation. Congrats!:waycool:

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Thursday that “steps are underway” on an international coalition to pressure Bashar Assad from power

Lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Blue Train posted:

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Thursday that “steps are underway” on an international coalition to pressure Bashar Assad from power

Lol

Oh that doesn't sound familiar. I'm so glad Prorat et al. voted for the "anti-war" candidate.:laugh:

Cthulu Carl posted:

4-dimensional quagmire

:quagmire:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Skypie posted:

Mike Pence was my governor

And now he isn't, because of President Trump. You should be thankful

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Majorian posted:

He'll never get out of this trap! We've got him for sure this time!

Edit: he got away

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this #firekushner thing is a bannon created thing or what

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Skypie posted:

I see you're willfully obtuse and also probably a gigantic idiot.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/16/total-abortion-ban-proposed-indiana/93954670/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Freedom_Restoration_Act_(Indiana) - the law Mike Pence supported because it would give companies carte blanche to discriminate against LGBT people

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/us/politics/trump-vp-mike-pences-record-on-education.html

also Mike Pence created a literal shadow Department of Ed with the power to veto the superintendent because she didn't agree with his policies

In conclusion: :fuckoff:

Nope, it is still just you being whiny.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Wanna​ get in on the electric ball torture

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Looks like Neil Gorsuch won the popular vote 54-45

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

And now he isn't, because of President Trump. You should be thankful

Yeah but it's sort of like getting rid of an annoying coworker by him getting promoted to being your boss.

Fog Tripper posted:

Nope, it is still just you being whiny.

:rolleye:

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

paul_soccer10 posted:

this #firekushner thing is a bannon created thing or what

I hope they don't fire Kushner because he's about 75% of upper level government now and they are having real problems finding people to fill the other 25%.

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie
I wish I was retarded enough to believe that every little action Trump did was the one that would lead to his impeachment. If I was I could claim disability and shitpost all day

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm seriously loving mind blown how launching missiles like shut everyone up about Trump (besides his supporters)

Pounds mud field with billion dollars worth of warheads "looks like he's a good ol' boy after all"

If this doesn't tell you something is amiss somewhere, I don't know what does

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea is loving horseshit

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
This is interesting. I don't have high hopes but I'm cautiously optimistic.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/07/news/economy/trump-elizabeth-warren-banks-glass-steagall/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_deskrecommended_pool

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009

Strategic Tea posted:

I would rather live in modern Libya than modern Syria where we did nothing

Are you the same poster that I remember once LOL'ing at the idea that some hispanics have white skin and don't look like a stereotype in a sombrero? I'm not sure which statement is more mind boggling that someone would actually believe in it

These poor Christians, Jews, Shia, Sunni, and secularists living under the oppression of the Syrian regime this past Christmas! Look at them suffer! Someone please kill that evil dictator with a knife to the rectum before he unleashes sarin gas on these babies!!

Holy poo poo, what concentration of arrogance and ignorance does it take to actually think "we did nothing" in the half decade long civil war that has produced thousands of pictures of jihadists with various NATO small arms, hundreds of videos of $60,000 TOW missiles striking tents and militiamen, and dozens of reports of fighters defecting to ISIS/Nusra after being trained with your tax dollars?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

World Kraid Center posted:

Are you the same poster that I remember once LOL'ing at the idea that some hispanics have white skin and don't look like a stereotype in a sombrero? I'm not sure which statement is more mind boggling that someone would actually believe in it

These poor Christians, Jews, Shia, Sunni, and secularists living under the oppression of the Syrian regime this past Christmas! Look at them suffer! Someone please kill that evil dictator with a knife to the rectum before he unleashes sarin gas on these babies!!

Holy poo poo, what concentration of arrogance and ignorance does it take to actually think "we did nothing" in the half decade long civil war that has produced thousands of pictures of jihadists with various NATO small arms, hundreds of videos of $60,000 TOW missiles striking tents and militiamen, and dozens of reports of fighters defecting to ISIS/Nusra after being trained with your tax dollars?

I hate all of you

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Reinstating glass steagal would be amazing but seeing as trump talk about too many banking regulations and his friends can't get loans i doubt we'll see it

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
it's really insane how the obvious the media/political/chattering class love drones and tomahawks and special ops teams and bombs and want to kiss them all on the mouth

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*complains things named after indian stuff is bad and not politically correct*
*cheers when tomahawks blow poo poo up in the middle east*

-the Democrat elites

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Prorat posted:

*complains things named after indian stuff is bad and not politically correct*
*cheers when tomahawks blow poo poo up in the middle east*

-the Democrat elites

So are you still pro Trump?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I'm giving Trump at least 2 years to prove himself, unless he commits some monumental and blatantly obvious sell out. He's not exactly wowing me, but I figured that it would take a year or so to find his legs. Or maybe you cannot fight the powers that be and America will keep doing what it's doing regardless of who is at the helm

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/us/syria-refugees-trump.html

What the gently caress is happening.

quote:

Ayham al-Asmi , who had been upset by Mr. Trump’s attempts to bar refugees, was so enthusiastic in his support for the airstrikes that he said he would vote for Mr. Trump if he could. He said more than 150 members of his extended family have died in the violence in Syria.
“He’s a national hero now,” he said of the president, adding, “100 percent.”

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

We gonna "liberate" Syria and ISIS gonna take it over

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
when the nytimes is on Trump's side you know its not good

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Msm being on trump's side is a last ditch effort to get his supporters to turn against him

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm giving Trump at least 2 years to prove himself, unless he commits some monumental and blatantly obvious sell out.

u mean like whoring out his cabinet to a veritable swampload of corporate billionaires and Goldman Sachs shills, that kind of monumental / blatant sellout?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Are you still pro Obama after him using literal tens of thousand of bombs on 7 different countries in 2016?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Prorat posted:

Are you still pro Obama after him using literal tens of thousand of bombs on 7 different countries in 2016?

In Obama's defense; at least his followers aren't idiot racists destroying the country.

BUT THEM BOMBS THOUGH! BAD PRESIDENT! GOLFING ALL THE TIME! SAD!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

In Obama's defense; at least his followers aren't idiot racists destroying the country.

BUT THEM BOMBS THOUGH! BAD PRESIDENT! GOLFING ALL THE TIME! SAD!

A lot of people voted for Obama also voted for Trump, but yeah it's racism, keep doubling, tripling, and quadrupling down on racism. It reallllllly works! And the country is totally destroyed right now! drat you Trump! Everything is different now since 4 months ago, everything! Why even wake up in the morning?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

It's amazing how nobody knows what to think anymore

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Homestar Runner posted:

u mean like whoring out his cabinet to a veritable swampload of corporate billionaires and Goldman Sachs shills, that kind of monumental / blatant sellout?

Somehow a corporate billionaire hiring other corporate billionaires isn't really shocking to me

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It's amazing how nobody knows what to think anymore

I think he's being house broken by the establishment "GOOD TRUMPY, THATS A GOOD BOY, PUSH THAT MISSILE BUTTON, HERE'S SOME PRAISE"

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
this will stump him, boys!! impeachment any day now, bwaahahahahahaha!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I just have a feeling he's going to be 'peached

• Locked thread