Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol, "I sincerely hope"

people love the fuckin internet lmaooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
once Elon hears the movie is hate speech against trans people he’s gonna replace all the tweets with just the movie

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
The Daily Wire reached out to Twitter's PR department but the only response was a poop emoji! :aaa:

Elon needs to fire more staff!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Twitter Files

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
How is twitter banning this movie when they can't even keep pirated movies off?

I'm assuming this 'ban' is just Walsh using Musk's bullshit about compensating creators to imply he's being denied something that doesn't exist.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/DisneyPrimePlus/status/1664291415541665792?s=20

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

Hubbert posted:

cybertruk is something you can buy in Star Citizen, right

The awesome people over at Coffee Stain Studios put it into Satisfactory. It has square wheels, cracked windows, you clip through it, and it's useless.

LASER BEAM DREAM has issued a correction as of 16:45 on Jun 1, 2023

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

The awesome people over at Coffee Stain Studios put it into Satisfactory. It has square wheels, cracked windows, you clip through it, and it's useless.

Ok but is it any good in the game

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Elman posted:

Ok but is it any good in the game

Its a nice sandbox. it could use some external pressure on the player tho. IMHO

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Wonder if the Daily Wire as as much clout with Elon as a man calling himself cat poo poo does

looking into it

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

a.lo posted:

an elon musk ben and jerry’s flavor

Lemon That Sink In
Rocky Road to Mars-hmallow
Eight Bucks for a Blueberry Mark
My Wife Left Melon

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

happyhippy posted:

Lemon That Sink In
Rocky Road to Mars-hmallow
Eight Bucks for a Blueberry Mark
My Wife Left Melon

Lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
lmao if CatTurd's fart obsession gave away the bit

It's probably someone related to CatTurd though because it was really him, doing all this while whining about Musk lately would just make him the biggest cuck.

https://twitter.com/kattenbarge/status/1664021394760298503

https://twitter.com/kattenbarge/status/1664021710109024257

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The kid would probably be thinking “Why was I given plastic surgery to have pronounced jowls?”

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

the show young Elon is just him getting pushed down the stairs every episode

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

the show young Elon is just him getting pushed down the stairs every episode

ragdoll physics game where you just absolutely gently caress up a musk-atar

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

cybertruck production is trending towards the positive

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

if 100 SpaceX engineers come hand build 9 cybertrucks there will be 10, an order of magnitude more cybertruck production than ever before

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

What the gently caress is that account?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

potato! posted:

if 100 SpaceX engineers come hand build 9 cybertrucks there will be 10, an order of magnitude more cybertruck production than ever before

So few understand this

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Just a Moron posted:

What the gently caress is that account?

that's the official account of Disney Prime Video+

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

lmao

https://twitter.com/DisneyPrimePlus/status/1664297569726480385?s=20

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/3ncrypt10nb0y/status/1664292581197455362

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

god drat do i ever loving hate elon musk

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1664317331005227009?t=onaMbnd5WlQy0_Q_8cndLw&s=19

quote:

NEW YORK, June 1 (Reuters) - Elon Musk is being accused of insider trading in a proposed class action by investors accusing the Tesla Inc (TSLA.O) CEO of manipulating the cryptocurrency Dogecoin, costing them billions of dollars.

In a Wednesday night filing in Manhattan federal court, investors said Musk used Twitter posts, paid online influencers, his 2021 appearance on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" and other "publicity stunts" to trade profitably at their expense through several Dogecoin wallets that he or Tesla controls.

Investors said this included when Musk sold about $124 million of Dogecoin in April after he replaced Twitter's blue bird logo with Dogecoin's Shiba Inu dog logo, leading to a 30% jump in Dogecoin's price. Musk bought Twitter last October.

A "deliberate course of carnival barking, market manipulation and insider trading" enabled Musk to defraud investors, promote himself and his companies, the filing said.

Alex Spiro, a lawyer for Musk, declined to comment on Thursday. A lawyer for Tesla did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The investors' lawyer did not immediately respond to a separate request.

Investors have accused Musk, the world's second-richest person according to Forbes magazine, of deliberately driving up Dogecoin's price more than 36,000% over two years and then letting it crash.

They included their latest accusations in a proposed third amended complaint, in a lawsuit that began last June.

Musk and Tesla had in March sought a dismissal of the second amended complaint, calling it a "fanciful work of fiction," and on May 26 said another amendment was unjustified.

In a Wednesday order, U.S. District Judge Alvin Hellerstein said he would "likely" allow the third amended complaint, saying the defendants would not likely be prejudiced.

The case is Johnson et al v. Musk et al, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, No. 22-05037.

shyduck has issued a correction as of 18:17 on Jun 1, 2023

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
my kids have started watching these YouTube vids which are basically just a grown man playing with Peppa Pig and Bluey toys, and attempting to do the accents so poorly that it's practically a hate crime. well I started paying attention and one episode the guy starts promoting Dogecoin in the middle of it, saying poo poo like "oh here you go Bluey, it's a dogecoin, it's going to be worth a lot one day" and I had to put my foot down after that

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

look at that smile :3:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

My hobby? Oh, I find pictures of children and photoshop them to look like Elon Musk in my free time-wait, why are you calling the police?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/ZoeSchiffer/status/1664327527253557252?t=QSzIxwyQ1c0fEkCZFmCukg&s=19

more firings incoming

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Elon just can't lose

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Dr. VooDoo posted:

My hobby? Oh, I find pictures of children and photoshop them to look like Elon Musk in my free time-wait, why are you calling the police?

lmao, you dont actually think manual labour went into creating that image do you

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1664329475973103617?t=i7WrB3IFty3I8J1ruN2S3g&s=19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

huh wow he modified his understanding of free speech in this case

strange

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

he's gone woke and is soon to go broke

or (if commenters below are correct) he's trying to walk a tightrope between twitter being allowed in the EU and not making catturd mad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kanye didn’t break any laws either and yet

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

anyome here have a ceo who's always like, "feel free to email me directly your ideas or any problems you have!" ?

i have such a ceo . . . i aint ever going to email him lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I do certain things to avoid being rude, but if someone decides to be rude, and then other people are rude to them for being rude, then I strongly object! There's no reason to allow rude behavior, unless it is their personal decision to be rude, or...

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

weird because i reported multiple accounts for misgendering recently which was an option in the report filing process.

not sure if that's now changed? i got locked out lol

searching for 'misgender' on the Twitter policies page returns 0 results but i could have sworn it was still in there not long ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

elon musk ftw.