Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's important to note that Milo got so much money from so many benefactors so quickly that if he hadn't been spending like a billionaire the entire time he'd be in a mansion right now living off dividends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I wonder how much Mercer money he wasted to get dangerous.com.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

never enoough

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
someone get milo in touch with jerry falwell jr, i heard he's eager to fill a new pool boy opening

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Reportedly $150k

He also "purchased" Hatred.com for $150k as well but the whois info is dodgy, possibly a fake sale.

http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2017/20170705.htm

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

yo this comment on that article

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

FCKGW posted:

Reportedly $150k

He also "purchased" Hatred.com for $150k as well but the whois info is dodgy, possibly a fake sale.

http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2017/20170705.htm

lmao should have a got a vanity plate and a used ferrari dumb bitch would cost less

DNGROUS

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

it's important to note that Milo got so much money from so many benefactors so quickly that if he hadn't been spending like a billionaire the entire time he'd be in a mansion right now living off dividends

Every single day, i am thankful that gently caress had absolutely no self control

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

he used to brag that he used the same barber as one of trump's sons

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

Every single day, i am thankful that gently caress had absolutely no self control

He was blowing thousands taking helicopter rides around New York because he thought it was cool and made him feel like a bigshot.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

its weird. three years of trump ramblings and right wing garbage in general has made it so i can read an entire statement but because my brain classifies it as dumb as poo poo i immediately forget what the gently caress theyre talking about

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Mr Interweb posted:

Wait so did that furry convention he got kicked out of (holy poo poo, do i love that sentence) already happen?

It's the first week of December

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

He was blowing thousands taking helicopter rides around New York because he thought it was cool and made him feel like a bigshot.

He must have thought they were fr.....sorry, I'll go.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

lmao only thing he was hovering around was a bag of cocaine

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
"Helicopter Tours" was almost certainly code for something.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

FMguru posted:

Because of the implication

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Too bad one of them wasn't one of those Chilean helicopter tours that the right enjoy so much

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
milo fell from a great height

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Oh a guy in Army (which hasn’t had nukes except that weird insane suicide backpack nuke program in the 60’s) doesn’t have access to nukes, everything else is fine guys.

Butter Activities has issued a correction as of 11:00 on Oct 15, 2019

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Ague Proof posted:

milo fell from a great height

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

FMguru posted:

I'm pretty sure it's code for coke parties. That said, it might literally be what it claims to be.

Milo is exactly like Trump, in that he's 100% driven by resentment of all the rich fucks who wouldn't invite him to their parties. Blowing money on stupid bullshit just so he could take a "look how rich I am" picture for social media is exactly the kind of thing that idiots like him do to fill the void where their internal self worth should be.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Maybe he identifies as a tour helicopter

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
usually when chuds reference helicopter rides they're just salivating over pinochet's murders

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

crime weed posted:

usually when chuds reference helicopter rides they're just salivating over pinochet's murders

When some dumbfuck brings up helicopter murder I start leading them down the primrose path of Pinochet's other atrocities and see how far I can walk them down it before they start to crack.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
it's a helicopter tour where you do a bunch of coke at every tour stop

clearly

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Azathoth posted:

I'm pretty sure it's code for coke parties. That said, it might literally be what it claims to be.

Milo is exactly like Trump, in that he's 100% driven by resentment of all the rich fucks who wouldn't invite him to their parties. Blowing money on stupid bullshit just so he could take a "look how rich I am" picture for social media is exactly the kind of thing that idiots like him do to fill the void where their internal self worth should be.

I thought there was a whole thing where he took a helicopter tour of NYC and shared pictures or something. Like it wasn't just a line in a budget saying "helicopter tour."

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Why did Pinochet kill people that way, anyway? Super costly and inefficient.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

yeah if hes anything like the few rich queens ive met that had an absolutely 0% chance of happening.

i met one who was left a large trust by their sugar daddy and he had no idea what his investments were beyond "i get a check every month"

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Milo was on the verge of landing another sugar daddy (an heir to the Mellon banking fortune) but he overdosed before he could hand over the check. Milo has been scrambling ever since.

And yeah, he absolutely spent that money as quickly as it came it.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Norton the First posted:

because he was a psychopath given power by sociopaths from another country

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Norton the First posted:

Dealing with the bodies is historically a huge logistical problem when committing any atrocity. The more you know!

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1184155273579192321

usually the tabletop game comes before the LARP

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
transcending boarders

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Lightning Knight posted:

transcending boarders

the arch-rival of NamaStay

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Zeroisanumber posted:

When some dumbfuck brings up helicopter murder I start leading them down the primrose path of Pinochet's other atrocities and see how far I can walk them down it before they start to crack.

Is there a good resource online that collects all of the Pinochet regime's atrocities in one place?

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Not Important posted:

Is there a good resource online that collects all of the Pinochet regime's atrocities in one place?

I dont know any in english, but as a chilean imo i woild t want you arguing id want you to punch and kick whoever makes light of the dictatorships murders

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Oh a guy in Army (which hasn’t had nukes except that weird insane suicide backpack nuke program in the 60’s) doesn’t have access to nukes, everything else is fine guys.

The army had atomic artillery shells and the Davy Crocket squad‐portable nuke launcher.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Not Important posted:

Start reading this article and see how far you get.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

is antifash gordon on vacation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

is antifash gordon on vacation?
from what i read they're in temporary time-out mode because the account gets mass-spam reported by nazi telegram channels