Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

mcmagic posted:

That isn't the Rush you're looking for.

He gets high on you
And the space he invades
He gets by on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Quote of the night “It’s true you have better hair than I do. But I get more pussy than you do.” ~ Donald Trump, to Tucker Carlson.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Stars War posted:

See what I mean? Someone posts something about Rush and the loving bat signal goes off and here comes the thundering herd of white knights in their wolf shirts to defend the honor of the musical equivalent of star wars novels.

No his mind is not for rent
To any god or government
Always hopeful, yet discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent
But change is

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Quote of the night “It’s true you have better hair than I do. But I get more pussy than you do.” ~ Donald Trump, to Tucker Carlson.

Exit the warrior
Today's Tom Sawyer
He gets high on you
And the energy you trade
He gets right on to the friction of the day

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Remember the hundreds of black pastors who came out in support of Donald J. Trump?

Well, one of the most notorious pastors is going to have his Brooklyn church put up for auction on February 24th. Only Donald J. Trump can save him from the folly of leeching hundreds of thousands of dollars of taxpayer benefits each year from New Yorkers (that's in addition to already being a completely tax-free organization).

If Obama tears down his church, who will tell us about the dangers of Starbucks putting gay semen in their coffee? Nancy Pelosi? I don;t think so, libtards.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
this thread is nigh unreadable

Angrymantium
Jul 19, 2007
Resistant to everything

FourLeaf posted:

And still the best thread in this subforum

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Angrymantium posted:

And still the best thread in this subforum

setting the bar high there my dude

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
#SQUAD

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Farm Frenzy posted:

setting the bar high there my dude

we're a proud people

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

It's okay Joementum is back.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

oystertoadfish posted:

we're a proud people
congrats on beating the bernie thread full of reddit memes with the trump thread full of pol memes!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

O'Reillys milkshake based bribe system at work.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

Because everybody was begging him to do it: Tucker Carlson does a Trump exposé. Here's an excerpt:

That's easily the best Trump article I've read.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

what is this half life 2 mod, I want it!

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
My Donald Trump t-shirt came in the mail today, just in time for the debate Wounded Warriors event.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Joementum posted:

What a consistent piece of poo poo.

quote:

A temporary ban on Muslim immigration? That sounds a little extreme (meaning nobody else has said it recently in public). But is it? Millions of Muslims have moved to Western Europe over the past 50 years, and a sizable number of them still haven’t assimilated. Instead, they remain hostile and sometimes dangerous to the cultures that welcomed them. By any measure, that experiment has failed. What’s our strategy for not repeating it here, especially after San Bernardino—attacks that seemed to come out of nowhere? Invoke American exceptionalism and hope for the best? Before Trump, that was the plan.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Idgi.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

No excitement is connoted, I am disappointed.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/692857719267545091

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stations_owned_or_operated_by_Sinclair_Broadcast_Group

No one will watch the republican debate tonight because they'll be tuned into Trumpmania, confirmed

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Stars War posted:

See what I mean? Someone posts something about Rush and the loving bat signal goes off and here comes the thundering herd of white knights in their wolf shirts to defend the honor of the musical equivalent of star wars novels.

My Rush post was a joke. Sorry I triggered you.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

terrific thanks

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
y'all need to be watching this undercard debate holy poo poo

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Shageletic posted:

What a consistent piece of poo poo.

If you disagree, why don't you offer up a realistic, actionable, and affordable plan?

Trump had a plan that solves the issue. You may not like his plan; without a plan of your own, Trump has the better plan.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

FourLeaf posted:

y'all need to be watching this undercard debate holy poo poo

Sum it up my dude

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

FourLeaf posted:

Remember when EE was a standalone RSF and it was full of witty banter and fun photoshops about the idiots who were running for the presidency? Remember before the time it became part of DnD and suddenly became a tiresome bitchfest of "b-b-b-b-but you're the real racist!!!"?

DnD kills anything it touches. :(

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Watch this immediately.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/692864725747523584

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Who is the target audience for that? I must see the notes on why that was approved.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

My Imaginary GF posted:

a plan that solves the issue.

No

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Trump does. You may not like it, its better than what you're proposing while is a whole heap'n shitpile o'nada.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

is that a Trump poster on the window behind them?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
You may have heard of the Gilmore Girls?

Well, I'm the Gilmore Man.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

holy poo poo

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

Trump does. You may not like it, its better than what you're proposing while is a whole heap'n shitpile o'nada.
Sometimes doing nothing is, in fact, better than doing something.
Especially when that something is a disgustingly racist 'plan'.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dahn posted:

is that a Trump poster on the window behind them?

no it looks like the trusTED logo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Gilmore basically spoiling the new X-Files for everyone.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
If Jim Gilmore had done this six months ago he'd be at the big kids table right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

• Locked thread