Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer pal

hm this jean-baptiste fellow seems to have a good head on his shoulders

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

look i don't have any proof that jean-baptiste in an alt account, but you have to admit it's a little suspicious that you never see him and prepuce repurposed in the forum at the same time

Macnult

it's hard to figure out who is who in byob when it's just two people with several alt accounts

treasure bear

it's mostly butttheshitmanfar but they never post on main

Goons Are Gifts

I'm butttheshitmanfart

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

jean-baptiste for mod

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I am butttheshitmanfart.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

beer pal posted:

hm this jean-baptiste fellow seems to have a good head on his shoulders

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Hey jean-baptiste, how's your head?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Ass-penny

hello to everyone and their alt accounts

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
All my accounts are alts. I have no main.
Actually, my online persona is my only persona, as I am so extremely online that I no longer exist offline.

Also, I like this smilie :byobear:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hey byob i need to take soem antacids

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I still have that Mario on display in my bedroom against my wife's wishes so I guess I got the last laugh after all, Dylan!

Also that Max Rebo plush is 100% my oldest and most precious possession.

Zurtilik

Man, BYOB colors go good with my walls.

Zurtilik

xcheopis posted:

Everything about kittens is glorious. If you haven't read this twitter thread, please do so now. It's long but full of love and kittens. Kittens!

https://twitter.com/ParisZarcilla/status/1001748442119593984

I feel like I vaguely remember this tweet back when it happened. Nice to see the continued saga. Thank you for the suggested post. Here's another picture of my cat in return.

She's precious.

Edit: Also sorry for the 3 post spam. This side of the forum seems more lax but I don't want to overstay my welcome either. ❤️

Just give me a PM or 6 hour probe if you want to course correct me. I'm easily shamed.

xcheopis

Zurtilik posted:

I feel like I vaguely remember this tweet back when it happened. Nice to see the continued saga. Thank you for the suggested post. Here's another picture of my cat in return.

She's precious.

Edit: Also sorry for the 3 post spam. This side of the forum seems more lax but I don't want to overstay my welcome either. ❤️

Just give me a PM or 6 hour probe if you want to course correct me. I'm easily shamed.

She is precious, the little dumpling!

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Goons Are Gifts

Zurtilik posted:

Holy poo poo you did it, you posted hard enough to make byob a physical reality

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

Holy poo poo you did it, you posted hard enough to make byob a physical reality

Prof. Crocodile

Zurtilik posted:

She's precious.

multiposting is permitted in byob friend

Prof. Crocodile

Prof. Crocodile posted:

multiposting is permitted in byob friend
:hai:

alnilam

h*ck

ty manifisto

alnilam

it's

ty manifisto

alnilam

encouraged

ty manifisto

Ass-penny

the multipost is the true BYOB way

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Zurtilik posted:

She's precious.

:3: wanna touch that tum. She is precious.

Zurtilik

Oh, she'll let you touch it too. She's one of those rare cats that wants their stomach aggressively rubbed like a doggie.

beer pal

the taboo of multiposting is vestigial from when they had to print the posts for distribution down at the printing press. since posting is now free its time for society to get past the multiposting shame

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Zurtilik posted:

The posts are coming from inside the forums :psyduck:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

Prof. Crocodile

beer pal posted:

the taboo of multiposting is vestigial from when they had to print the posts for distribution down at the printing press. since posting is now free its time for society to get past the multiposting shame

*a little old man in a powdered wig and spectacles bent over a printing press, using tweezers to carefully arrange six parentheses into the shape of a butt*

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Aug 26, 2020

alnilam

Prof. Crocodile posted:

*a little old man in a powdered wig and spectacles bent over a printing press, using tweezers to carefully arrange six parentheses into the shape of a butt*

lol

ty manifisto

nut

Goons Are Gifts

I love butts

Ass-penny

:yosbutt:

Zurtilik

:butt:

HugeGrossBurrito

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm butttheshitmanfart

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

geoduck day is a very dangerous day

Manifisto

Zurtilik posted:

Oh, she'll let you touch it too. She's one of those rare cats that wants their stomach aggressively rubbed like a doggie.

this is v good, and the multi colored eyes are v good as well

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Zurtilik posted:

She's precious.

powerful posting. ty

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Barking Gecko

Currently being blasted by thunderstorms featuring several nearby lightning strikes and extremely heavy rain.
Three fire trucks just drove by my house with lights n sirens and it sounds like more are on the way.

xcheopis

Barking Gecko posted:

Currently being blasted by thunderstorms featuring several nearby lightning strikes and extremely heavy rain.
Three fire trucks just drove by my house with lights n sirens and it sounds like more are on the way.

Yikes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

These storms were actually spun up by Hurricane Laura, which is over 300 miles south of here.
It's going to be a very nasty night in southwest Louisiana and east Texas.