Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

SKULL.GIF posted:

This thread has become loving awful. Shut the gently caress up about Pittsburgh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

If you're wondering, Donald J Trump will live to the age of 88 when his Alzheimer's disease will finally get the best of him

:wrong:

trup will live to be 169

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
He'll look super incredibly lovely at 88 though

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Feldegast42 posted:

The gov (R in this case) dredges up some Nazi and appoints him.

I'm not sure if that effects the vote calculus at all (since McCain was 99% probably going to vote yes) but his replacement will vote yes at all costs likely.

McCain is spineless, and votes along party lines.

But atleast he talked tough every once in a while and made red hatters angry. So that is something. Its not like the new guy would be better

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

zen death robot posted:

what’s the deal with McCain?

nothing

The good news is that five centimeters is a sizable blood clot, but in the frontal lobe, it should be well tolerated and hopefully he won’t have any neurologic deficits.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

He's being trepanned as a snake oil longevity treatment

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

zen death robot posted:

annual physical caught the clot, in his brain, unfortunately

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A Handed Missus posted:

nothing

The good news is that five centimeters is a sizable blood clot, but in the frontal lobe, it should be well tolerated and hopefully he won’t have any neurologic deficits.

Pretty sure Republicans don't need that lobe anyway

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Elder Postsman posted:

it's such a good building

Trumpers will be destroying this first.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

zen death robot posted:

I think you sort of saw this coming but:

TRUMP!

(and a bloodcloth above his eye)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

he's bad

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

annual physical caught the clot, in his brain, unfortunately

So no damage.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I should probably watch Rick and Morty because it's watched by a lot of people whose taste I trust, but I watched the pilot and it might be too weird and random even for me. And I like a lot of weird random humor.

I should give it another shot but I have a weird aversion to watching TV by myself.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
In that senate hearing he made Trump look completely lucid in comparison.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'm a cuckold for the Zuckold!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Samurai Sanders posted:

In that senate hearing he made Trump look completely lucid in comparison.

Maybe he'll become somewhat coherent now that the clot is gone.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

McCain bad

trump good

ez pz

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

MaxxBot posted:

I'm a cuckold for the Zuckold!

we know

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

rip to our silent generation friends. you got old and you died, much as the boomers will inshallah

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Husky entity Trump will be when Alzheimer's finally became really funny, sort of

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

A) oh boy another theme week, literally every one he's tried so far has ended in disaster.

B) lol not mentioned: healthcare, tax reform

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/886740277951700992

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zas posted:

rip to our silent generation friends. you got old and you died, much as the boomers will inshallah

they were at least better than boomers, were more practical due to growing up in the depression, hated corrupt wall street banks and also had a higher level of trust in the government unlike selfish me first boomers.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

C-Euro posted:

I should probably watch Rick and Morty because it's watched by a lot of people whose taste I trust, but I watched the pilot and it might be too weird and random even for me. And I like a lot of weird random humor.

I should give it another shot but I have a weird aversion to watching TV by myself.

pilot is the weakest episode for that reason, for me it does't really hit its stride until like the 5th episode (i still like them all tho)

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Zucker? I hardly knew 'er!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
zuckin' got my bits cashed in

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

Turdfuzz posted:

man i had so many questions about pittsburgh

it's the pitts!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

zen death robot posted:

hes so drat old n crazy

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

A) oh boy another theme week, literally every one he's tried so far has ended in disaster.

B) lol not mentioned: healthcare, tax reform

way to insult Infrastructure Week, the greatest week in all of history :argh:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

C-Euro posted:

It's not "random" or even that weird in the scheme of things.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
you can binge through rick and morty in a weekend. it's really really good, and the only problem is there are only 2 seasons, and it takes them like a year and a half to make new seasons.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
its still infrastructure week

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

pilot is the weakest episode for that reason, for me it does't really hit its stride until like the 5th episode (i still like them all tho)

I loved the pilot, I think it's one of the best

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Reality Winner posted:

you can binge through rick and morty in a weekend. it's really really good, and the only problem is there are only 2 seasons, and it takes them like a year and a half to make new seasons.

season three comes out in two weeks

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Citizen Tayne posted:

You need to look at the metro population, not the city population.

Pittsburgh is only 54 square miles, you gotta look at Allegheny County at least.

Anyway, it's a middling-sized city that offers big city amenities at an affordable price. Nowhere else in America can I get the amenities I get here at the price I get them at.

Visit Pittsburgh today!

twin cities maybe. but we're full.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

can't burg the berg

he's a vegan

unless it's a photo op in real america!

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Mayor Dave posted:

Yeah it starts off a bit random, but as it progresses it keeps continuity pretty well and builds the story and background characters.

But y'know if it ain't what you're into it ain't what you're into

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael posted:

I loved the pilot, I think it's one of the best

it's great once you're familiar with the characters and the world, and rick's rant at the end is one of the best scenes in the series, but i remember being kind of turned off the first time i watched it

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

no fucken way it's worth anywhere close to that much. a few hundred million, maybe i guess.

If you look at their previous disclosed funding rounds, you'll see that chances are very good that this new money also came in from Disney and Fox. Vice is a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

Venture Brothers seasons take centuries

• Locked thread