Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I need that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Gammatron 64 posted:

Who keeps buying these things?

Louisgod posted:

I need that

:colbert:

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Pleb-Tier Nendos

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I'll only buy a Dib pop thing. That's it.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I told myself I wasn't gonna buy Pops but then they made Ghostbusters

They find a line that someone just has to buy, and then it's the gateway

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

CelticPredator posted:

I'll only buy a Dib pop thing. That's it.

Not Gir?

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
Why did mighty muggs die? They seemed much better quality than this Pop poo poo

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Because Hasbro has the attention span of a fly.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
*googles "pop ambush bug"*

...aw. :(

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

The only Pop thing I've got is an Alien. It's pretty worth it.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
A friend bought a Bumblebee pop from Wal-mart for me, he thought it was a bobblehead.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Xenomrph posted:

The only Pop thing I've got is an Alien. It's pretty worth it.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Those are aaaaaaaalmost kinda neat.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Scrolling through those images I went from, "interesting style, but not for me," to, "well, some of these are pretty neat," to, "nope, already over it."

I fell hard for Mighty Muggs, and I'm falling hard for POP, too, despite resisting. I picked up a POP version of Ghost (because it looks like my dog) and then it was all downhill from there. Someone already mentioned it, but I like that the POP Vinyls are smaller than the Muggs were--it allows me to display a lot more and do a lot more with them.

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!
I got the baby groot pop, and I already regret it. I do still have some mighty muggs.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
I have the baby Groot, agent Coulson, and Thor. But there are a bunch more I wouldn't mind having. The Futurama ones are gonna get me. drat collectibles.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Some things just don't translate to Pop for me, like the Futurama line. I think its the huge black eyes where I expect Fry/Leela to have huge white eyes. But if they made Pop versions of the Might Boosh and IT Crowd poo poo they showed off in that other line, I'd be all over it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Anora posted:

A friend bought a Bumblebee pop from Wal-mart for me, he thought it was a bobblehead.

Some of them are.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Jubs posted:

Not Gir?

Nahhhhhhh.

But yes, almost kind of neat best describes those things. Amusing and chuckle worthy...but no way are they going on my shelf.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I bring you Marvel Legends news:

Avengers Legends Infinite Series 3

Dr strange is modern
Blizzard
Vision
Now iron man
Movie war machine
Thundra
Valkyrie

Hulk buster baf
Biggest baf yet
Antman Legends Infinite

Antman movie figure
Tiger shark
Wasp
Grim reaper
Bulldozer
6 inch Giant-man

Movie ultron baf

Spidey Legends Infinite Wave 2

Scarlet spider
Misty knight
Ghost rider
Chameleon with hammer head and jjj head pack ins
Kraven
Superior venom
White tiger

Baf: rhino
Alternate head for him

Retail exclusives:

Doc Green Hulk, Ultron (dark with red highlights), White Vision Target Three Pack, Comic styled
Avengers 2 movie 4 pack for Amazon
Thor. Ruffalo, black widow, Hawkeye All movie

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Why does spidey look like he's about to fling poo at someone?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

:swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!
What is the biggest BAF yet? Not the hulkbuster, surely, when we have fin fang foom.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Bushifox posted:

What is the biggest BAF yet? Not the hulkbuster, surely, when we have fin fang foom.

I think they mean since they relaunched the line

DrChud
Jun 18, 2004

Gonna need those spidey ones for Rhino, even though I have the Marvel Select one. Been waiting for a Kraven.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I might actually cave for Ghost Rider and Grim Reaper, but I'm curious about the Doctor Strange, I've always liked his character.

Edit: I see what ''modern'' meant there, that's a damned shame.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

CelticPredator posted:

Nahhhhhhh.

But yes, almost kind of neat best describes those things. Amusing and chuckle worthy...but no way are they going on my shelf.

Not even if Snuffles were made?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ok well, you've found my weakness. I'm going to buy all of those.

Also, I'm so down with those Firefly figures. gently caress yes.

CelticPredator fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Feb 15, 2015

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

I wish they did more Adult Swim figures. I had to get "Jon" custom made:

Jubs fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Feb 15, 2015

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

CelticPredator posted:

Ok well, you've found my weakness. I'm going to buy all of those.

Also, I'm so down with those Firefly figures. gently caress yes.

And the Rick and Morty drawings aren't from Funko. Just some concept art a person made.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

No no, not those, the 7 inch figure ones.

http://toynewsi.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=2015_New_York_Toy_Fair%2FFunko&pic=2015_NYTF_Funko50.jpg&dispsize=600&start=40&sl=24231

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

I know. I wasn't sure if you also knew about the Pop Vinyls they just released of Firefly.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Yeah, I just have a feeling if I got one of those, I'd get addicted to them like the rest of the world. Gonna buy that Rick and Morty set though. They would go great in my car. At least that's an easy stopping point. Right?

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

I didn't know how much I needed a tiny Ruby Rhod in my house until this moment.

DrChud
Jun 18, 2004

I started with just the ghostbusters, preordered the Domo Ghostbusters themed ones. Then I picked up a Macho Man Randy Savage, GITD Skeletor, I have a evil dead Ash on order. Gonna have to get any Rick and Morty, Fifth Element, Tim the Enchanter and Black Knight.

Those Ghostbusters were a gateway. Can't forget Claptrap and Mad Moxxi. God help me.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

CelticPredator posted:

Yeah, I just have a feeling if I got one of those, I'd get addicted to them like the rest of the world. Gonna buy that Rick and Morty set though. They would go great in my car. At least that's an easy stopping point. Right?

The Rick and Morty drawings aren't from Funko. Just some concept art a person made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Well, poo poo.