Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Watch, next Antifa is gonna run someone down in their car.

...what? Oh, my producer is telling me that's okay to do. But there's concrete in the shakes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

https://twitter.com/PeenerSweden/status/1145865956373274624?s=19

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

seiferguy posted:

Andy Ngo is an editor for Quilette, a far right "news" source. He's attempted to doxx antifa before. So he went to an antifa rally in Portland, people recognized him, pushed him around and threw milkshakes at him.

I'm not American so I have no stakes in your stupid country but this is a really dumb thing to say. They kicked him and punched him and robbed him, they didn't "push him around".

there's video ya know

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

pokemon ngo tell someone who gives a poo poo

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1145686762376826880

"Me spreading scary rumors about them makes them terrorists!" Some galaxy brain take here.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Collapsing Farts posted:

I'm not American so I have no stakes in your stupid country but this is a really dumb thing to say. They kicked him and punched him and robbed him, they didn't "push him around".

there's video ya know

That's what that phrase means. A few tiny cuts and bruises. The woman who got her neck broken by his Nazi friends thanks to him actually got brutally assaulted, but apparently that doesn't matter.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.

That's what he said, what the video shows, and is a good thing.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
The fash and their small, gay, and alone pets don't deserve to feel safe. The authorities are complicit in the growing wave of fascism, so I fully support the use of violence against those who wish to pave the way for fascism.

What happened to Ngo wasn't assault, it was self-defense by a community tired of his bullshit. It's a shame he didn't suffer more. It's a shame more fash didn't get bashed.

Remember that the fash doesn't use milkshakes and mild injuries. The fash and their pets use guns and cars and a network of complicit lawmakers, media personalities, and law enforcement personnel.

Edit: thought this was the alt-right mock thread in C-SPAM, lol

Screaming Idiot has a new favorite as of 14:34 on Jul 2, 2019

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1144638715379245056

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Collapsing Farts posted:

there's video ya know

oh no the guy who loving almost got someone killed got lightly bruised by her associates.

what if this makes everyone think the left wing is evil and murderous, oh no, perhaps if we wring our hands a bit harder the nazis and their rear end in a top hat supporters will go home.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

she looks more like mini ruth bader ginsberg to me

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
How about you keep punching nazis instead of tiny gay reporters and more importantly, don't lie about what happens and don't happen like what I called you out on

Attacking this dude caused damage for antifa it didn't improve anything it gave tons of fuel for the nazis

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

What about tiny gay reporters who support, promote, and profit from nazis?

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Collapsing Farts posted:

How about you keep punching nazis instead of tiny gay reporters and more importantly, don't lie about what happens and don't happen like what I called you out on

Attacking this dude caused damage for antifa it didn't improve anything it gave tons of fuel for the nazis

Andy Ngo is a nazi

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Collapsing Farts posted:

The only one lying is attempting to exaggerate the injuries of a neonazi who tried to get a woman murdered and will now be emboldened into more extreme actions by the reaction of people like you to his bullshit.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
Ngo is a journalist the same way Alex Jones or Mike Cernovich is a journalist.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
alright i'm stepping out because clearly I don't understand american politics when homosexual ethnic americans with immigrant parents are nazis. this isn't a jab or anything I literally don't understand your country

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

PurpleXVI posted:

oh no the guy who loving almost got someone killed got lightly bruised by her associates.

His biggest mistake was taking selfies afterwards.

I've never been in a fight and I'm still pretty sure I've had worse injuries than that.

Collapsing Farts posted:

alright i'm stepping out because clearly I don't understand american politics when homosexual ethnic americans with immigrant parents are nazis. this isn't a jab or anything I literally don't understand your country

I'm Australian, this guy was a donkus and an rear end in a top hat regardless of racial identity and sexual orientation. An attack isn't racist and homophobic just because the victim happens to, as an unrelated fact, be Asian and gay.

Cleretic has a new favorite as of 14:41 on Jul 2, 2019

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Collapsing Farts posted:

They have fuel regardless you collossal loving dipshit. These fuckers are claiming MILKSHAKES ARE VIOLENCE WHILE THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE.

Would you stop the fash apologia or at least admit to being their stan? TIA.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Collapsing Farts posted:

How can someone be racist when they're not even the best race?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Collapsing Farts posted:

That is in fact not a thing unique to america

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Collapsing Farts posted:

there's video ya know

tiny gay people can also be nazis

andy ngo has definitely shown up at protests before trying to get photos of protesters so he can doxx them and solicit death threats against him. now he knows not to show his face around protests with a fancy camera. and he's also $100k richer now because of other nazi-adjacent folks. he will be just fine, this rear end kicking was good for his career as a hack political journalist propping up a white supremacist state

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Collapsing Farts posted:

He's a nazi. Just because he sucks cock and managed to get a press pass doesn't mean he's protected from getting his rear end beat.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
taking a cliche anti-american stance so hard on line that you end up rooting for the fash lmao

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Galaxy brain, 1932: if we let the Reichsbanner get into fights with the brown shirts, it will just give them fuel for their anger

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Screaming Idiot posted:

They have fuel regardless you collossal loving dipshit. These fuckers are claiming MILKSHAKES ARE VIOLENCE WHILE THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE.

Would you stop the fash apologia or at least admit to being their stan? TIA.

Dont be rude
Also I dont know what Stan means

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Collapsing Farts posted:

Dont be rude
Also I dont know what Stan means

Don't be a Nazi apologist and people will be less rude to you. I thought you were leaving?

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Collapsing Farts posted:

I'm not American either but shameless grifter and quisling are not difficult concepts to grasp imo

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Jeez you guys are insufferable sometimes

I called some guy out on lying about the contents of a video and you instantly call me a nazi apologist or whatever. You're so over the top

I read the article attached to the video and it didnt mention nazis so how was I supposed to know Ngo was a nazi?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

Collapsing Farts posted:

Jeez you guys are insufferable sometimes

I called some guy out on lying about the contents of a video and you instantly call me a nazi apologist or whatever. You're so over the top

Lying about what?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
You literally defended nazis in the same comment, come on.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

quote:

Lying about what?

Some guy said they pushed him around and I said that was BS, they punched and kicked him

Croatoan posted:

You literally defended nazis in the same comment, come on.

:psyduck:

what

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Can't be a nazi if he's also gay I cried out as Ernst Röhm drags me off kicking and screaming.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i think people are calling you an apologist because you are unwilling to walk away from the thread (after saying you would) and are instead choosing to get in a slap fight with everyone about how you personally are having trouble figuring out how a gay asian-american who supports and advocates for nazi policies could be rightfully called a nazi

a few days ago ngo was trying to link jewish journalists to antifa for the purposes of getting those people on literal nazi death threat and harassment lists. why do you want to stick up for this guy again?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-antifa-death-threats-doxxing-quillette-a8966176.html

Collapsing Farts posted:

I read the article attached to the video and it didnt mention nazis so how was I supposed to know Ngo was a nazi?

you didn't know, now you do. in light of this new information, why do you continue to post in defense of your internet reputation? do you think this will go well for you?

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Who says I still am? I just told you I don't understand the american situation but you're all in an internet fervor or something and just being stupid

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

luxury handset posted:

i think people are calling you an apologist because you are unwilling to walk away from the thread (after saying you would) and are instead choosing to get in a slap fight with everyone about how you personally are having trouble figuring out how a gay asian-american who supports and advocates for nazi policies could be rightfully called a nazi

a few days ago ngo was trying to link jewish journalists to antifa for the purposes of getting those people on literal nazi death threat and harassment lists. why do you want to stick up for this guy again?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-antifa-death-threats-doxxing-quillette-a8966176.html

But don't you see? That one person LIED* about what happened to this guy so I must defend his honor.

*gently caress you.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Collapsing Farts posted:

Who says I still am? I just told you I don't understand the american situation but you're all in a fervor or something and just being stupid

claiming to be ignorant of american politics is a really poor excuse for defending your posting honor regarding a dipshit internet nazi

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Collapsing Farts posted:

Who says I still am? I just told you I don't understand the american situation but you're all in an internet fervor or something and just being stupid

It's still not a situation that is unique to america

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Collapsing Farts posted:

Some guy said they pushed him around and I said that was BS, they punched and kicked him

:psyduck:

what

Andy Ngo is a Nazi. He has aided and abetted Nazis. He has defended their violent actions. And he had gone to meetings like this to trigger a response because he is a provocateur. But, he was going to keep doing this until at some point he got someone to react, so it's entirely on him for being a Nazi provocateur.

Like reactionaries in the Cuban American community, the Vietnamese community in the US and Canada has this extreme reactionary strain running through it because they're all salty their families lost their slave plantations/cushy colonial jobs when the revolutions occurred. They align with white supremacists, and white supremacists embrace them as cover.

Beelzebufo has a new favorite as of 15:34 on Jul 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

luxury handset posted:

claiming to be ignorant of american politics is a really poor excuse for defending your posting honor regarding a dipshit internet nazi

Abloo abloo I was calling out someones BS and then said that punching a guy was stupid. I didn't know he was a nazi. I literally in the same post said that they should focus on punchis nazis instead