Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/12/10/photo-did-aaron-rodgers-wear-a-thong/

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

There's like half a dozen examples of those. Where there's smoke...

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Nice hover hands there ya goon.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

uhhh hey AAC you're continuing to prove that you're a god damned idiot because there's a way better story about Aaron Rodgers and thongs AND it's from a Packers website: http://www.totalpackers.com/2014/11/11/aaron-rodgers-likes-buy-man-thongs/

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
its a beard

literally

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

TubeStank posted:

uhhh hey AAC you're continuing to prove that you're a god damned idiot because there's a way better story about Aaron Rodgers and thongs AND it's from a Packers website: http://www.totalpackers.com/2014/11/11/aaron-rodgers-likes-buy-man-thongs/

Yes I read that too. Didn't want to hog all the Rodgers thong stories. Please don't name call.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
A thong would probably make dress pants really comfortable

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Pron on VHS posted:

Just add that to your avatar for instant nightmare fuel

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Pron on VHS posted:

you should try it and report the results

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

It really does not

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

King Hong Kong posted:

He deserved an F for that assignment and the professor in the class was entirely justified in pointing out that he should have learned how to do things other than playing football in the likely outcome that professional football had not worked out for him.

Fortunately, every athlete I have taught has been more understanding of this reality than Rodgers was.

Good thing Rodgers made it in the NFL because it certainly didn't look like Food Appreciation was going to be his strong suit in life.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

blue squares posted:

It really does not

tell us more

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

blue squares posted:

It really does not

tell us about your man thong wearing blue squares

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Ostentatious posted:

i like aaron rodgers because he's as neurotic as i am

finally, an nfl player i can relate to

You should also look into Nick Saban if you're a Rolling Stones fan.

e: not NFL but still.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
The cardinals play lights out in the 4th quarter (except for in Denver) so if it's a close game you can't ever count them out. The coaching staff is ace.

The Detroit game will be huge and I'm sad I won't be able to go to it, I gave up my seat to go to the Seattle game instead.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

bigmcgaffney posted:

The cardinals play lights out in the 4th quarter (except for in Denver) so if it's a close game you can't ever count them out. The coaching staff is ace.

The Detroit game will be huge and I'm sad I won't be able to go to it, I gave up my seat to go to the Seattle game instead.

That is probably a bad decision.

There is no way that Seattle game isn't an ugly, ugly game.

The Cards will probably still win, granted.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
im still really mad about week 1

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

That is probably a bad decision.

There is no way that Seattle game isn't an ugly, ugly game.

The Cards will probably still win, granted.

I already went to the SF and Washington games, so I got to see Kaep and Harbaugh lose to Stanton, and Cousins throw a hundred picks. He is really bad. I saw Detroit crush us a couple years ago so I have to mix it up.

Plus I want to see Russell and Lynch.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

I mean, at least the Cards are good. Imagine losing to the Titans in the first week...badly.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I mean, at least the Cards are good. Imagine losing to the Titans in the first week...badly.

It's just that I was in Arizona with my Dad for the game and it was supposed to be special :(

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

African AIDS cum posted:

You guys post the word regression a lot, According to my metrics it is likely the use of regression will see a regression next season

not with all the 1st year stand out WRs having a sophomore slump it wont

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
OK the Texans are pretty much done for the year and Demeco was one of my favorite players and he's probably done with his career after that injury. He needs a ring. Is there still room on the Eagles bandwagon this year?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

blue squares posted:

It really does not

i'm legitimately curious. have you worn one before? many of my lady friends swear by thongs so i can't imagine they are that bad.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

old dog child posted:

i'm legitimately curious. have you worn one before? many of my lady friends swear by thongs so i can't imagine they are that bad.

Nah sorry. However, I did just make the switch to briefs and my god it is glorious. I wore boxer briefs my entire adult life (a whole 6 years) and I felt like I had to adjust my nuts/fix riding up boxers about 1000 times per day. Today in briefs, "not even once."

I just realized no one cares

blue squares fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Nov 12, 2014

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

bigmcgaffney posted:

I already went to the SF and Washington games, so I got to see Kaep and Harbaugh lose to Stanton, and Cousins throw a hundred picks. He is really bad. I saw Detroit crush us a couple years ago so I have to mix it up.

Plus I want to see Russell and Lynch.
Uh, the Lions have lost five straight to the Cardinals and haven't won in Arizona since...1993 holy poo poo.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

blue squares posted:

Nah sorry. However, I did just make the switch to briefs and my god it is glorious. I wore boxer briefs my entire adult life (a whole 6 years) and I felt like I had to adjust my nuts/fix riding up boxers about 1000 times per day. Today in briefs, "not even once."

I just realized no one cares

you just need to buy tighter boxer briefs dude

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

I just realized that the SEA @ 7-9 NO wildcard scenario, also involves the defending Superbowl champ on the road, like in 2010/'11.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Dramatika posted:

OK the Texans are pretty much done for the year and Demeco was one of my favorite players and he's probably done with his career after that injury. He needs a ring. Is there still room on the Eagles bandwagon this year?

He'll be back, also he'll come back to Houston :(

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Henchman of Santa posted:

Uh, the Lions have lost five straight to the Cardinals and haven't won in Arizona since...1993 holy poo poo.

Welp, yeah they won that one. I'm thinking of way back in 2009 when Peyton lit us up with the Colts. The Kurt Warner teams were not good. The game I went to during the Super Bowl year was a loss to the Tavaris Jackson Vikings. Ugh.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

I tried to tell you Ross...I tried to tell everyone....

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sweeper posted:

you just need to buy tighter boxer briefs dude

It's the tighter ones that ride up the most, I've found.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The nice wool material of trousers already feels nice next to my bare legs, a thong would just expose more of my skin to the soft textile

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

Dramatika posted:

There is, but don't join it until after the Packers game. The Demeco injury really sucks. Casey Matthews is not a suitable replacement.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

bigmcgaffney posted:

Welp, yeah they won that one. I'm thinking of way back in 2009 when Peyton lit us up with the Colts. The Kurt Warner teams were not good. The game I went to during the Super Bowl year was a loss to the Tavaris Jackson Vikings. Ugh.

I went to a Cardinals game during their super bowl year.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

I went to a Cardinals game during their super bowl year.

Poor, poor Jake Delhomme

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

blue squares posted:

It really does not

Look at this wrong opinion here, folks.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Brannigans Law posted:

There is, but don't join it until after the Packers game. The Demeco injury really sucks. Casey Matthews is not a suitable replacement.

Maybe if you put him in Ryans' jersey and hid his hair in the helmet and put a dark mask on him, it would make people think it was Ryans and they'd try to run away from him? gently caress, I don't know. I mean, that's definitely better than just having Casey out there.

Maybe just put out a mannequin with Ryans' jersey. It'll still do better than Casey Matthews.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Fenrir posted:

Maybe if you put him in Ryans' jersey and hid his hair in the helmet and put a dark mask on him, it would make people think it was Ryans and they'd try to run away from him? gently caress, I don't know. I mean, that's definitely better than just having Casey out there.

Maybe just put out a mannequin with Ryans' jersey. It'll still do better than Casey Matthews.

Casey Matthews has actually been, and I hate to say this, mediocre this year. This is an upgrade from "absolute disaster."

7 games, 17 tackles, 8 assists, .5 sacks, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.

He's not the greatest LB ever to play the game but he's far from "you're better off with 10 men on the field"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Dramatika posted:

I was about to make a sarcastic post about things looking up because Mallet is starting and maybe Clowney will want to play again one day, but it made me too sad.

• Locked thread