Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

byob looks different somehow (besides the awesome new buttons!) but I can't quite place it, or maybe I am going crazy?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

byob looks different somehow (besides the awesome new buttons!) but I can't quite place it, or maybe I am going crazy?

strange forces are at work. these are interesting times indeed

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's like byob got crossed with hieronymus Bosch. loving incredible

nut

I was waiting for the other buttons to change

bu ti forgot, those r only for the chosen :twisted:

The Voice of Labor

I took some photos of the stars last night, I was wondering where to post them. maybe they are for the astrology

nut

The Voice of Labor posted:

I took some photos of the stars last night, I was wondering where to post them. maybe they are for the astrology

I'm glad u brought it here. That is a beautiful picture of the Simon constellation

nut

How silly of me, I didn't even think that some of u might not know the Simon constellation so i connected the appropriate stars here

The Voice of Labor

The Voice of Labor

the southern magnemite

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
my favorite electric type heavenly body :stwoon:

Goons Are Gifts

The Voice of Labor posted:

the southern magnemite

beautiful, it's hard to catch this with a camera, I think because of magnets and science

nut

July 30

Holy moly, has it really been 30 days? It has It was what we call an artistic question posed to inflict self-reflection in its readers. did it work? don't answer that it's another artistic question

Rise and shine posters, i have a good feeling about this one

Whoah, there's confetti everywhere! Is this because? Nooo...

YOU GUYS! HOW DID YOU KNOW? How did you know that exactly one year ago my account was registered on the Something Awful forums, making today my Awful Birthday?!

There's all sorts of Awful Birthday stuff in here, even a couple games for posters! Let's try this first one this morning and then maybe another this afternoon!

For today, plz help me celebrate my Awful Birthday. MORE IMPORTANTLY, remember to wish blaise rascal a REAL Happy Birthday before we watch their twitch stream tonight at 7 EST.

Also, stay tuned, for we'll have another game to also try later today :twisted:.

Twenty Four

Happy SA birthday! It says it was yesterday but maybe thats a weird forums thing? Anyhow its hard to believe it's only been a year, you fit in so well it seems like I have known you longer!

Also I will be stuck at work but like I said in the other thread, happy regular birthday blaise rascal!

nut

Twenty Four posted:

Happy SA birthday! It says it was yesterday but maybe thats a weird forums thing? Anyhow its hard to believe it's only been a year, you fit in so well it seems like I have known you longer!

Also I will be stuck at work but like I said in the other thread, happy regular birthday blaise rascal!

Thank u! It must be a timezone thing methink

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

happy BYOBirthday nut!!! and thank you for a great motnh of iking!!

i'll try to be on for blaise rascals birthday, the whole time zone thing is weird for me but if not then happy birthday blaise rascal, have a great day and let's hope this next year gets better for all of us!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

redm

I have to do it like this this because my laptop has a touch screen. Could I get a trashed crew gang tag?

nut

redm posted:

I have to do it like this this because my laptop has a touch screen. Could I get a trashed crew gang tag?

:eyepop: can you ever! Queued!

redm

ty & hb btw

sig by Manifisto

Finger Prince

My scissors can't seem to make any headway through my phone. Maybe if I take it out of the case?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

redm posted:

lol

happy forums birthday nut

nut

how dare i ask posters to do what i myself had not

Goons Are Gifts

nut's playing with the ants!!

redm

Goons Are Great posted:

nut's playing with the ants!!

:nice:

@nut thanks for the sick gang tag as well

sig by Manifisto

nut

drat whats up ants

Musluk

Finger Prince posted:

My scissors can't seem to make any headway through my phone. Maybe if I take it out of the case?

Use more phone!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IcyLimpingHake-mobile.mp4

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

nut

that second when i thought u were gonna flip over the phoen and make me kiss my own butt

Musluk

nut posted:

that second when i thought u were gonna flip over the phoen and make me kiss my own butt

lmao

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i am not to proud to admit i was trying to "inadvertently" get my dog's balls into the background of this pic but he was reluctant to show them today

old friend

Luvcow posted:

i am not to proud to admit i was trying to "inadvertently" get my dog's balls into the background of this pic but he was reluctant to show them today

youre under arrest

Khanstant
hard to type after i cut out the peice of my LCD leather from monitre but happy post bvirthday nut!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

your hound is an aspiring wayne gretzky

he is progressing well but still has much to learn from senpai

nut

Thank u everyone who is pinning the nut on nut! Plz feel free to continue posting ur high accuracies.

However, there is another bday game we must play for what would a birthday be withotu a Piņata!?

This is the birthday piņata, inside of it are much sought after delicious treats sure to sate even the hungriest poster.

But I know what ur thinking, "nut how I swing on this piņata? I already cut out my monitor screen this morning i can hardly take a bat to it"

whoah whoah put down the bat! This is a BYOB-tech piņata.

To hit it, all u gotta do is quote it. But, beware, it's the sturdiest one they had :evilbuddy:.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

spinning myself around getting really dizzy before i take a grand slam swing at all the other partygoers the pinata

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Ill punch you, I'm not joking, I was on fight Island come at me

redm

[cracks knuckles] heh

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i feel like the taco is taunting me...

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Prof. Crocodile