Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

akulanization posted:

congrats ur a pedo in most of the functional states in the union.

Isn't 16 the average age of consent pretty much everywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
edweebophilia

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

akulanization posted:

Somebody made the joke already but can't wait for my mod star.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm glad this case continues to be fascinating, disturbing and hilarious well into its court date.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

im gaye posted:

this can be accomplished with fc

lmao drat

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

im gaye posted:

this can be accomplished with fc

Lmao

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Her head:

RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE

His head

guuggghh...

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Isn't 16 the average age of consent pretty much everywhere?

Good posts guys, keep it up.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

phasmid posted:

The feelings of the man, the victim, and his family are more important than her own family.

on a societal level maybe, but her own family completely fell apart over this; it seems like they actually suffered more harm

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Who can afford to raise a pants making GBS threads retard? Seriously who can afford that?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

akulanization posted:

that's not all he is

check his rap sheet

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

that's not all he is

check his rap sheet

You're really obsessed with my perceived sexual deviancy, it's kinda creeping me out.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Nanomashoes posted:

You're really obsessed with my perceived sexual deviancy, it's kinda creeping me out.

one post = fatal attraction

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Clochette posted:

Anna Stubblefield floating away from the ableist plebeians like the ethereal goddess she is

Even in her final moments of freedom, still reaching out for that retard cock

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i bet she fucks like an animal

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Absolute Lithops posted:

Tiny Rick hoodie was a relatively good choice. A lot of people dress "sexy" for court, like they're heading to the club. It's weird.

Not so weird when you understand that sexy club attire is often the nicest outfit a poor person owns :smith:

This girl's parents are both financially successful enough that she can presumably afford at least one "respectable" outfit, but she chooses not to wear one even when her mom's freedom is on the line. She's a dumb teen, that's all

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Zorodius posted:

on a societal level maybe, but her own family completely fell apart over this; it seems like they actually suffered more harm

I agree. It could be that the man (the retarded one) wasn't profoundly affected at all. But his situation is the center of the case. The fact that she destroyed her own family is a peripheral act.

Pththya-lyi posted:

This girl's parents are both financially successful enough that she can presumably afford at least one "respectable" outfit, but she chooses not to wear one even when her mom's freedom is on the line. She's a dumb teen, that's all

Yeah, even though she looks confident in that picture, I bet this is tearing her up. I just get annoyed at the look on the perpetrator's face. She looks aloof as a Buddhist monk. But I guess you can't kill someone just because they're a sanctimonious wolf in sheep's clothing.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Do it ironically posted:

i bet she fucks like an animal

without consent?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It was probably the dad who suggested that she wear that stupid loving sweater. Smart dad.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Lodin posted:

It was probably the dad who suggested that she wear that stupid loving sweater. Smart dad.

lol you think thats a sweater

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lodin posted:

yeah could be. the way he found out his wife is a retard rapist was hilarious

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

just a reminder that u should take some time out of ur down some deep breaths relax light a candle and read the thread title again

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Clochette posted:

Roger Stubblefield, composer and conductor, at a symphony

Zoe Stubblefield testifying on her mother's behalf

Anna Stubblefield floating away from the ableist plebeians like the ethereal goddess she is

God i feel bad for her husband.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Dude just couldn't give his wife enough of that chocolate.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He could have done better. And that's even before she raped a retard.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

phasmid posted:

I agree. It could be that the man (the retarded one) wasn't profoundly affected at all. But his situation is the center of the case. The fact that she destroyed her own family is a peripheral act.

It's more that the fact that she destroyed her own family isn't a criminal act; I feel really bad for her children and husband but being a delusional, self-centered rear end in a top hat isn't a crime (nor should it be in a vacuum). Though frankly whatever she is having her mom do on her behalf to her daughter probably should be illegal in addition to unethical.

Regarding that, my understanding was that her mother or one of her mother's longtime friends was prescribing medication to her daughter. Which if it is true makes her daughter's behavior in court much more sad and much less funny.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

He's even pretty good looking, something's gotta be deeply wrong with you if you want to gently caress a hand puppet holding up a mirror instead of being with an accomplished and loving husband with whom you already have children.

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

Lodin posted:

Neither of the children talk to him anymore - grandma diagnosed daughter as bipolar and pumped her full of meds, son dropped out and is nowhere to be found.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

DoctorTristan posted:

Neither of the children talk to him anymore - grandma diagnosed daughter as bipolar and pumped her full of meds, son dropped out and is nowhere to be found.

I thought the son was still in contact with his father but had dropped out of school and was generally struggling? Man this story just gets worse and worse, can we charge her with child endangerment for what's happening with her daughter? I mean on one hand her mother is a professional, but on the other her mother is a professional who advocates for ventriloquism as a means of curing disabled people. Perhaps we could knock her out and then have a trained FCer weekend at berny's her through a confession of misdiagnosing her granddaughter. It's not like FCers have a problem with making spurious abuse accusations so it should be easy to find one up to the task!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

akulanization posted:

He's even pretty good looking, something's gotta be deeply wrong with you if you want to gently caress a hand puppet holding up a mirror instead of being with an accomplished and loving husband with whom you already have children.

thats the creepest part. she just wants a mirror to gently caress/love. instead she chose some poor retarded guy.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

im gaye posted:

lol you think thats a sweater
Check your privilege native English speaker scum.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Angela Christine posted:

Practice what? She's no kind of professional, there is no license to practice FC, and she had no experience as any kind of therapist. She was a tenured professor of ethics at Rutgers University in Newark Her mom was into FC and she herself attended a weekend seminar on FC, that's it.

She must have mentioned something about FC in one of her ethics classes, because one of her students asked for help with his brother, and she got to play savior. This particular retard was basically a hobby for her.

It's funny that despite having no qualifications in anything disability related she was apparently bringing seriously retarded people to her office at Rutgers and no one asked what's up.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

drat horror queefs posted:

Even in her final moments of freedom, still reaching out for that retard cock

Once you go catatonic, you never go back.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Pekinduck posted:

It's funny that despite having no qualifications in anything disability related she was apparently bringing seriously retarded people to her office at Rutgers and no one asked what's up.

well her area of research had shifted from looking at the ethics of race to looking at the ethics of disability, i'm sure if she wanted to deflect suspicion she could lie about why he was there. besides the retard couldn't talk, it's not like he could say he was trapped in the prison of his own body while she abused him.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

gently caress no. Some husbands would kill for such a clear cut excuse to divorce their wives.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what are the odds she married him just for the ability to brag to her colleagues about being in an interracial marriage, thus earning 5,000 Progressive Points.

it's no wonder she tried to leave him for a retarded guy. entering into an interracial disabled marriage is easily like 9,493 Progressive Points. you can redeem that for a regular column on Huffington Post

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
who's an even less privileged person to enter a (willing or otherwise) relationship with

i wanna gently caress my way to the top of the progressive leaderboards

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

CharlestonJew posted:

who's an even less privileged person to enter a (willing or otherwise) relationship with

pansexual disabled aborginal transman whose parents don't speak english and are homeless

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, Xe has leprosy and falls into a coma a week after the marriage.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

...and they were featured in a mean spirited viral video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

CharlestonJew posted:

bennyfranks posted:

pansexual disabled aborginal transman whose parents don't speak english and are homeless

Lodin posted:

Also, Xe has leprosy and falls into a coma a week after the marriage.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

...and they were featured in a mean spirited viral video.

If this sounds like your kind of jam. PM me, and I'll direct you to my Fetlife account. :downs:

• Locked thread