Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueberryCanary
Mar 18, 2016
Lol by only saying he wants to do pardon Arpaio, he really gets the worst of all possible worlds

Entire non-white community is pissed that he wants to do it

Entire Nazi community is pissed that he isn't doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
lol pussy

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

jesus h. christ

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

What does guarantying a pardon mean for Covok's wager?

Yeah, does it count?

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Aramis posted:

This is as bad as him pardoning Joe. He's basically calling him a hero for what he did.

Dosen't want to carry out any deeds at all, he just wants applause.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What a gargantuan piece of poo poo.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ice Phisherman posted:

If he pardoned a murderous white supremacist his approval ratings would immediately sink into the toilet.

He defended murderous white supremacists and his polls didn't change at all.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Aramis posted:

This is as bad as him pardoning Joe. He's basically calling him a hero for what he did.

It's bad but an actual pardon would be worse

Keep in mind that Trump has never actually kept a promise

Him saying he'll do something is about as reliable as an addict promising to quit

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
can you believe we fight for other countries??

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Seriously, watch MSNBC. They're going off on Trump right now.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

What does guarantying a pardon mean for Covok's wager?

I'd say this counts, especially because Trump is being such a shithead about it.

Kale
May 14, 2010

WampaLord posted:

He said it won't do it tonight

Oh of course got to drag out the show a little more that makes sense. Legal people and prosecutors are going to love this poo poo for sure too. Such a loving joke. U.S Politics 2017. My guess is he pardons him sometime within the week before people stop caring about it all as a thing. It's about the suspense with him, he's pulled this sort of thing I don't know how many times on twitter alone.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

mango sentinel posted:

I'd say this counts, especially because Trump is being such a shithead about it.

Counts as me not getting it, I presume. :(

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Him saying he'll do something is about as reliable as an addict promising to quit

Why wouldn't he pardon him?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Man, it sure would be inhuman to keep someone in those hot temperatures for more than an hour, ya think?

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
he seems moderately medicated

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BlueberryCanary posted:

Lol by only saying he wants to do pardon Arpaio, he really gets the worst of all possible worlds

Entire non-white community is pissed that he wants to do it

Entire Nazi community is pissed that he isn't doing it

best part is he probably won't ever get around to actually doing it, leaving joe twisting in the wind after promising him a pardon

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Apparently Trump thinks you get convicted of federal crimes for doing your job.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

mcmagic posted:

He defended murderous white supremacists and his polls didn't change at all.

He did it with a "Both sides" rhetoric. It assumes that both sides are wrong.

Pardoning someone who plowed into a crowd does not play into that rhetoric.

If he does it his approval ratings drop at least five points.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe
boo BOO BOOOO!

I do have high stupidity pain tolerance, but he STILL makes my brain boil like a teakettle.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Covok posted:

Counts as me not getting it, I presume. :(

Counts as him pardoning Arpaio. I'm not the arbiter of this though.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

could have just said it for applause honestly, i mean it's not like the people at this rally would care if he didn't pardon him. he can do no wrong.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

mango sentinel posted:

I say it doesn't count unless he actually pardons him at this rally, tonight

Otherwise "won't be pardoned" is impossibly open ended

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

empty whippet box posted:

best part is he probably won't ever get around to actually doing it, leaving joe twisting in the wind after promising him a pardon

Oh no. He'll do it because it's the shittiest possible scenario.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Now's the "paint all immigrants as murderers" part of the show

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
calls Kelly out

Kelly stays hiding

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

putting them the hell fast in jail

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Where is the defense of this? Where are the loving deplorables responsible for this piece of excrement? How can you still have a poo poo eating grin standing behind him when he spouts this poo poo.

Also that black guy behind Trump is gonna be a meme.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Dirt posted:

I can't wait for his first state of the union address next January

Holy gently caress yes I've been wondering about that since before he was sworn in and it's actually one of the first things I pondered. How in gods name is he supposed to pull that one off. Is he going to rant and rave about how horrible the Media and Democrats are like 30 feet from them.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Willo567 posted:

I'm not even watching it, and it's pissing me off

Why would anyone watch this meaningless rambling

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com
"If we have to close down our government, we're building that wall."

poo poo.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
gently caress trump. Try joe in the Hague

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Why would anyone watch this meaningless rambling

If you're studying the behavior of people with degenerative brain disease

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ice Phisherman posted:

He did it with a "Both sides" rhetoric. It assumes that both sides are wrong.

Pardoning someone who plowed into a crowd does not play into that rhetoric.

Yeah i think 5 points is reasonable.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Meanwhile, more Bundy buddies got walked again.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
The worst part is that his base is loving living this right now.

But holy poo poo turn in MSNBC right now if you can. They're ripping him to shreds.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Ice Phisherman posted:

Whats the bottom though? Sometimes the "trump is immaculate" crowd seems to be a small political minority. But go into a Walmart or agricultural-feed store and it turns out theres a lot more people who defend him.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Kale posted:

Holy gently caress yes I've been wondering about that since before he was sworn in and it's actually one of the first things I pondered. How in gods name is he supposed to pull that one off. Is he going to rant and rave about how horrible the Media and Democrats are like 30 feet from them.

The plan will be to use a teleprompter and he'll be more likely to do it because it'll be an incredibly managed event.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

"We want walls that we can see through. We want to see what's on the other side."

The most amazing backpedaling poo poo I've ever heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
My only regret is I'm going to have to stand in line for hours to get my chance to poo poo on Trump's grave.

• Locked thread