Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dan doing magic with the Cuphead music in the background is incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jubs posted:

I wish they'd play something new. They've already done multiple hour-long streams dedicated to playing Cuphead, Mario Party and creating a game. And they'll probably play Jackbox later. Why not play something like Scene It?

Because it's still funny

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao if you're seriously complaining about what's going on right now you have a brain tumor full of AIDS diarrhea in your skull

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i love austin with dan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i love austin with dan

That e3 gag where they kept swapping twinkies back and forth in the corner of the frame for 4 days straight

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
that last magic trick loving lmao

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Jubs posted:

I wish they'd play something new. They've already done multiple hour-long streams dedicated to playing Cuphead, Mario Party and creating a game. And they'll probably play Jackbox later. Why not play something like Scene It?

This stream is god tier and you come in here talking about mother loving scene it

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fluffdaddy posted:

This stream is god tier and you come in here talking about mother loving scene it

everyones having a great time on this funny stream, but where the gently caress is Buzz!: The Ultimate Music Quiz

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Dan just ate the chip but I'd rather see them play wheel of fortune for the wii

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I want more Austin & Dan Content

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Dustin

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

I must see this asap

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao the scarred saliva duct is a dan story ive never heard before

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alex entering hour 15 of drumming

e: and i think abby is on guitar for the final stretch! awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hahahah when he's talking while playing he tells stories in cadence with the beat because its the only way to keep his thoughts together and its awesome. This is an inspirational stream

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ive got Lang's stream on in the background today and his body is failing him liveon air, he has to keep looking away from the screen for a bit and cover his eyes to and he still has 18 hours to go

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

ive got Lang's stream on in the background today and his body is failing him liveon air, he has to keep looking away from the screen for a bit and cover his eyes to and he still has 18 hours to go

i was on this morning and he already was sounding tired i kicked in some more bucks

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

In Training posted:

Also he has been playing Pony Island for 5 hours and he absolutely hates it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pumprag posted:

Also he has been playing Pony Island for 5 hours and he absolutely hates it.

Its awesome.; I admire his tenacity to actually finish it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i just turned it on and what the hell is this game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

most of it was a puzzle game but then like 70% of it was some boring looking twin stick platformer thing. lol he hates it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Drew just siad hes going to play genesis games for 4 hours https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tqhz-nwyrQ

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

In Training posted:

Drew just siad hes going to play genesis games for 4 hours https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tqhz-nwyrQ

where did alexis go???

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

bump_fn posted:

where did alexis go???

drew ate him for sustenance.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
https://twitter.com/giantbomb/status/928049691358408704

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

:yeah:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
It's Jeff, Ben, and Danika. Jeff's scrolling through Miiverse comments and Ben just announced he's bleeding.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lmao the stream took a turn

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Catching up on some old casts and lol that Jeff’s California fire bugout bag has part of his gaming collection in it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy gently caress Jason almost had to have his foot amputated

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
you really don't want to gently caress around with foot injuries if you're diabetic

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Necropathy is no joke and he's likely on so many antibiotics that his teeth don't need brushing

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm glad to hear he will constantly check his feet from now on because if that were ever to happen again it's likely the antibiotics would be less effective while opening himself up to a cdiff infection. Bacteria are horrifyingly smart like that

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
I worked at the addiction center around here, this old guy comes in and he just stinks like absolute crazy. Unbelievable smell. So we the think it's his clothes and we try to get them off. We get to his socks and it just hits you in the face this smell, and his right sock won't even come off, it's stuck. Turns out he has untreated diabetes and his foot is just completely rotten under there, fused to the sock.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Jfc that dude must be in grueling pain at all times

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm glad to hear he will constantly check his feet from now on because if that were ever to happen again it's likely the antibiotics would be less effective while opening himself up to a cdiff infection. Bacteria are horrifyingly smart like that

cdiff is awful

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
wait what the gently caress i thought he just like broke his foot

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Jfc that dude must be in grueling pain at all times

he also drank hand sanitizer on the reg and i didnt get the impression he had much awareness of his limbs at all

e its pretty funny there are like people who come in there whose main addiction is hand sanitizer, even though it has the chemical in it that makes it pretty much inedible. like thats their niche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

10 minutes in and im already dying at the miiverse stream i wish this was 4 hours long. i used to do this myself periodically on weekends to just page through random games