Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Katy Tur is hot and her book is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/tonyfelice/stat...genumber%3D1641

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

zimbabwe lol

https://twitter.com/zanu_pf/status/930688287353819136

https://twitter.com/YLZANUPF1/status/930692461701353475

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

That slow zoom is amazing

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

peaceful aplomb

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I hope there won't be any purging. It's always so tragic when there is.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Goddamn where the gently caress are her eyes looking? Two divergent time lines?

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

amazing

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

lol trump wishes he were white mugabe

he could be a trillionaire lmao

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol what

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Mistle posted:

Honestly, the only thing guaranteed to get Moore under the bus in terms of support is to link him to President Hillary or rebrand him as a democrat. I don't even think a transgender pedophile white supremacist klepto-plutocrat with evidence for all those things would really matter, it's the political label.

Called it.

Guys, imagine:

Trump making political opinion on Zimbabwe

Can't wait for Donnie to get home and tweet from his rear end-worn toilet seat in the White House with the purestrain tweeting. :allears:

:hmbol:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

tbh that is the best explanation for using twitter

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Alan Smithee posted:

lol trump wishes he were white mugabe

he could be a trillionaire lmao

:drat:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol sure donnie

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...genumber%3D1647

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

i don't know why, but that post ensaddened me more than usual as that's the actual president of the united states issuing statements like that. all the respect i used to have for that office is truly gone now as hundreds of years of progress in international statecraft and reputation building are just vanishing before our eyes. when you grow up in the shadow of american capitalist cultural dominance, to have it suddenly removed from you is pretty jarring. sometimes i feel like an east german child when the wall came down... "wtf is this new world, I have no frame of reference for it..."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

mate you had 8 years of george bush being a clown

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Which MST3K episode is this from? I really want to watch this movie.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Plavski posted:

i don't know why, but that post ensaddened me more than usual as that's the actual president of the united states issuing statements like that. all the respect i used to have for that office is truly gone now as hundreds of years of progress in international statecraft and reputation building are just vanishing before our eyes. when you grow up in the shadow of american capitalist cultural dominance, to have it suddenly removed from you is pretty jarring. sometimes i feel like an east german child when the wall came down... "wtf is this new world, I have no frame of reference for it..."

Jose posted:

people are more butthurt about the decorum of the office going to waste, instead of caring about the policies

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

trump might be insanely retarded but he's yet to nearly die choking on a pretzel

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Avirosb posted:

Must be one of those Asian Star Wars space opera knockoffs. They have a dude make out with his princess daughter like that's not on the nose

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Jose posted:

yeah, but like, the president never actively behaved like a petulant child. even though he was proactively malicious in a lot of what he did, you felt underneath it all that the world still made sense. things were just continuing as before, only now it was incrementally worse for many people. but at the top, you still had the office of president and what that meant.

i never felt bush was defacing the office, just in charge of a poo poo party. i felt his actions were based on party ideologies, rather than personal vendetta or child-like tantrums. so much of trumps communications actively poo poo on the office and what america represents while at least with bush you felt that there was a captain at the helm, even though the ship was infested with rats. i'm not trying to rose tint bush in the slightest, the guy was a oval office. but he was at least a oval office who understood what the president was supposed to be - what that means in a world full of dictators and psychopaths.

as if to prove what i'm saying
https://twitter.com/capetown_eagle/status/930747373697032192
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930750650010480640

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Jose posted:

trump might be insanely retarded but he's yet to nearly die choking on a pretzel

Bush may have choked on a pretzel but he also didn't get owned by Kim Jong Un and post about it on twitter.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Avirosb posted:

Overdrawn At The Memory Bank 2: Fake News Boogaloo

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Bush prez was not as funny or astonishing as donnys.

Im thankful for him everyday. At first i was shocked an worried but now its like history being written before our eyes and everyday is hilarious. I mean, sucks if your American cos hes making GBS threads over your country everyday causing irreplicable damage but if your not american then....lol

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
It's simultaneously funny and depressing to me that the bar for presidency in this country has now been lowered to what could be summed up on a job application as:

Do you want to work here?
[X] Yes
[_] No

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/930748746643550208?s=17

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Hahaha America, jesus

wanna put your face into this like you do with a dog who pissed the carpet

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

:hmbol:

that's the first time I've used that smiley

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

The Dollop podcast just released their 300th episode 2-parter on Donald Trump:

http://thedollop.libsyn.com

many lols therein.

This thread moves too drat fast, like a raging river of human being dog smiles, but these episodes shouldn't be slept on.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

super macho dude posted:

Overdrawn At The Memory Bank 2: Fake News Boogaloo

"Mr president healthcare at the VA hospital is in shambles and we need you to make an appearance to inspire the troops and public"

"Is it sexy?"

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Who is Donnie calling a loser?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

a new study bible! posted:

America

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

a new study bible! posted:

If he was a normal person capable of being self-deprecating, I would say himself. But he appears to be calling CNN a loser? At least he didn't spell it 'looser'. That's a win right?

Also, "forced" to watch? Strap you down and pin your eyes open Clockwork Orange style did they?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

https://twitter.com/BySteveReilly/status/930672990668369920?s=17

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer

alphabettitouretti posted:

Also, "forced" to watch? Strap you down and pin your eyes open Clockwork Orange style did they?

Well what's he meant to do? Not watch TV all day???

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

That Dollop podcast about Trump is a must-listen. There's a bunch of insane stories in there I'd never heard before, but even if you're intimately familiar with every crooked and corrupt detail it's crazy hearing it all laid out chronologically.

Any one of them would have been enough to sink another presidential candidate, but Trump's a purestrain garbage person who has led a Teflon-coated life. Like, imagine if it came out that Obama's childhood paper delivery job involved him being chauffeured on the round in a limo. Or that he'd once tried to push someone out a 2nd floor window in military school (a school he loved because you got a medal for everything) or he'd tried to force a cancer patient out of an apartment by drilling holes in the ceiling so dust would rain down on their bed.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Don't sign your tweets.

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
Yo America, your poo poo is all hosed up.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

He should have said "Duterte showed me his torture program, it's the best. They force you to watch CNN FAKE NEWS, and people go crazy."