Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

maybe if you call it a human being it'll fix itself!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

no, I think you have to send it to de-gaying camp for that

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

i will always store my music locally because i only listen to so much of it an acknowledge that the tool album i listened to when i was 14 maybe wasn't really that good???

also subways/airplanes/mountains

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

THC posted:

maybe if you call it a human being it'll fix itself!

Nice meltdown haha

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

Sudo Echo posted:

lol at the ironic corporate dicksucker being followed by actual corporate dicksuckers with no self-awareness at all. bravo yospos.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Easily baited into using bad words by an expert forum troll? thats a sixer. easy game. eeeeee zzzzzzzzz game. ez ez. ez mid. GG GG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

THC posted:

it doesn't do that though so whatever

i dont think anyone ever claimed itunes was good

it litterrally does do that. itunes is total poo poo and so is apple imusic. its bad software by and for morons

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

How do I opt out

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
uninstall itunes.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Shaggar posted:

uninstall itunes.

No, from your posting

:smug:

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Smythe posted:

Easily baited into using bad words by an expert forum troll? thats a sixer. easy game. eeeeee zzzzzzzzz game. ez ez. ez mid. GG GG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

lol

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Smythe posted:

change we can believe in

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
welcome to the funny computer forum where we dicksuck some idiot who couldn't figure out how to use iTunes a product for non technical women or children

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

uncurable mlady posted:

welcome to the funny computer forum where we dicksuck some idiot who couldn't figure out how to use iTunes a product for non technical women or children

but enough about steve

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

being a musician too apparently

or liking games

don't want to trigger graph or anything

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

uncurable mlady posted:

hmm mods can we get a ruling on this apple defender?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im gonna switch 2 groove music, formerly known as xbox music, formerly known as zune music

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
plays for sure

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this 15" macbook pro work gave me is actually fairly freaking sick

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

triple sulk posted:

im gonna switch 2 groove music, formerly known as xbox music, formerly known as zune music

I had a Zune for a short while when they were hip and I enjoyed it. Somehow the software was even worse than iTunes but at least it wasn't as laggy. I don't really get why Microsoft spent all that money on them and then just randomly gave up right when it seemed like they were actually a thing outside of TV commericals

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Shaggar posted:

tim cook: "hmm, whats a good feature we could add to itnues, our music player? "
the hack jonny ives: "I know lets delete all the music!"
time cook: "brilliant!"

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i use my ipad mini as a source player to do bluetooth streaming for product demos @ work and when i signe dup for the free trial of apple music it deleted all my hand edited demo tracks and wouldnt let me do bluetooth music streaming unless i also had wifi. thanks timb

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol t i m b is word filtered now.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

also about twice a week apple music will hang on the app loading screen and then i have to go into ios settings and turn off wifi, go back to apple music and let it finish opening, then turn wifi back on. happens on my boss's iphone 6s too

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

*deletes all your music when you sign up for a free trial of a music streaming service, forcing you to either pay, lose all your music, or cj the hck out of oyur music collection*

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

having a music collection is cj'ing

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THC posted:

fly away troll

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

THC posted:

even my nontechnical woman sister has music on her phone

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

having a music collection owns but I can recognize the convenience of streaming music for normies

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
this is yospos, where posters think people are confused by the concept of files

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i still buy cds

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

I figured if i was gonna cj files i might as well go full cj and start collecting vinyl

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i dont think vinyl is computer janitoring

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

fart simpson posted:

i still buy cds

i buy blu-rays because of the bitratez

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

fart simpson posted:

i dont think vinyl is computer janitoring

no but it is circle jockeying :eng101:

Encrypted
Feb 25, 2016

Apple become big brother long ago.

Back years ago when people first figured out how to jail break the iPhone. Apple did a forced factory reset on all phones.

Then there was the time a journalist got a iPhone prototype and tried returning it. Only to have apple deny it was theirs. And when he published a article on it, Apple had the police raid his home.

Then the time when Apple lied about Flash. Which had many issue since Adobe took over, none of which Apple address. Instead they lied and cheated when talking about it. Because flash would have been able users not to be forced into using the Apple Store and cutting out Apple of its 30%

And speaking of that 30% it the reason you can't buy digital items allot of the time from a app on the iPhone. For example that's why on the iPhone people using the kindle app can't buy a book from in the app. Cause even those Amazon handles every thing with at sale (storing, delivering, and payment), Apple wants 30% of that sale.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Encrypted posted:

Back years ago when people first figured out how to jail break the iPhone. Apple did a forced factory reset on all phones.

Then there was the time a journalist got a iPhone prototype and tried returning it. Only to have apple deny it was theirs. And when he published a article on it, Apple had the police raid his home.

Then the time when Apple lied about Flash. Which had many issue since Adobe took over, none of which Apple address. Instead they lied and cheated when talking about it. Because flash would have been able users not to be forced into using the Apple Store and cutting out Apple of its 30%

And speaking of that 30% it the reason you can't buy digital items allot of the time from a app on the iPhone. For example that's why on the iPhone people using the kindle app can't buy a book from in the app. Cause even those Amazon handles every thing with at sale (storing, delivering, and payment), Apple wants 30% of that sale.

source ur quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Encrypted posted:

read more at usuncut dot com info wars google Ron Paul

• Locked thread