Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

the milk machine posted:

in 28 weeks later the zombies are mostly died off but there are still some areas the government hasn't reclaimed. two foolish children go to see their old house in the danger zone, where they find their mom, who is only half zombified because of reasons

the children's dad is the head of security for the green zone. when the children are rescued, they also capture the zombie mom because of some other reasons. the dad goes "wow honey i've missed you so much" and then kisses her even though he and everyone knows that's how you become a zombie. then he becomes a zombie and makes other zombies and then the poo poo hits the fan in the green zone. jeremy renner is in it i think

Jeremy Renner is a good sniper because he refuses to shoot the fleeing citizens but all of his friends are bad snipers who do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Buck Wildman posted:

time to cum dumb dumb

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

A society capable of largely containing a viral pandemic in 28 weeks is a better future that is no longer possible.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
how bout 28 Gay Haters, like haters who are gay

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Retromancer posted:

A society capable of largely containing a viral pandemic in 28 weeks is a better future that is no longer possible.

they just sealed off the british

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

14 haters who are gay, 14 haters of gay, and they all live in a house together

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
28 decades later. all the humans are dead. Britain has been turned into a nature reserve. Pixar talking animal movie.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

chudge chudy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

28 decades later. all the humans are dead. Britain has been turned into a nature reserve. Pixar talking animal movie.

alien but in the wall-e world

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

too large a cast imo, who could possibly keep track of all these gay haters and their complex political intrigues

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

i say swears online posted:

alien but in the wall-e world

alien but all the aliens are gay so the movie is called gaylien

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
28 Cheeks Later

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

28 gays later: the George Michael story

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the gently caress is "gay"?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

lumpentroll posted:

the fact that they didn't just do that, but actually tried to create a safe zone on the island, really dates the movie as a pre-brexit phenomenon

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!

Spergin Morlock posted:

watched Ghostbusters Frozen Empire last night for the first time. I gotta say I was never a huge Paul Rudd fan and he's actively starting to annoy me. Dude played himself in this movie and was barely even there. Low effort garbage on his part. The rest was decent overall, probably the best one they've done since the original

I thought he was pretty good in Shrink Next Door. He's actually acting in that one and its not very funny.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

how about 28 meals later and it’s just about stavros halkias

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
stav isn't fat, he's getting ripped with his brother's help

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lumpentroll posted:

that's not a bad idea, and preventing the spread of the "rage virus" is a bonus

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Marvel alleges an Instagram user illegally posted an image from the unreleased "Captain America: Brave New World" movie - and it has gone to court to try to make Instagram disclose the identity of the account's operator.

Marvel filed a subpoena request May 7 in U.S. District Court California Northern District in San Jose, asking the court to order Instagram to identify the person or people behind @canwegetsometoast. Marvel alleged that the account "published a copyrighted image from an upcoming Marvel Studios motion picture, ‘Captain America: Brave New World,' without authorization." The Disney-owned studio is seeking the subpoena pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

Reps for Instagram, which is owned by Meta, did not respond to a request for comment.

In a supporting statement for the subpoena request filed with the court, Matthew Slatoff, VP of global security and content protection at Marvel Studios, said that on April 30 a senior paralegal at the Walt Disney Co. notified Instagram that @canwegetsometoast had shared a copyrighted image from "Brave New World" in an Instagram Story.

The anonymous user or users behind the @canwegetsometoast Instagram last year had correctly revealed that the fourth "Captain America" movie would be retitled "Captain America: Brave New World" one month before the change was announced, according to a report by piracy-news site TorrentFreak, which previously reported on Marvel's Instagram subpoena request.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

how’s the Doctor Who discourse going? I don’t read twitter

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Jeremy Renner is a good sniper because he refuses to shoot the fleeing citizens but all of his friends are bad snipers who do
He dies a heroic death by stepping out of their vehicle to save the others. Results were mixed when attempting in real life.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Gundam is still going to be going strong long after Supernatural is forgotten

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

the fact that they didn't just do that, but actually tried to create a safe zone on the island, really dates the movie as a pre-brexit phenomenon

What would you do with a diseased little island?

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
In 28 years later the last city on earth decides it time to live with the disease and tears down their walls.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

yes 🙌

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
28 cheers later one man's epic quest for the ultimate evening of netflix and chill

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

the milk machine posted:

in 28 weeks later the zombies are mostly died off but there are still some areas the government hasn't reclaimed. two foolish children go to see their old house in the danger zone, where they find their mom, who is only half zombified because of reasons

the children's dad is the head of security for the green zone. when the children are rescued, they also capture the zombie mom because of some other reasons. the dad goes "wow honey i've missed you so much" and then kisses her even though he and everyone knows that's how you become a zombie. then he becomes a zombie and makes other zombies and then the poo poo hits the fan in the green zone. jeremy renner is in it i think

Ah, so they resolved it stupidly. Thx for letting me know.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Jeff Ross is still around after that 16 year old girl came forward?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Honestly happy for Stavros tho

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shageletic posted:

Jeff Ross is still around after that 16 year old girl came forward?

i didn't realize there had been a thing. i always just assumed jeff ross and doug stanhope are horrific people irl lol

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Insanely bad vibes radiating from this picture

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

Insanely bad vibes radiating from this picture

it looks fake but it isn't

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
But you've always been the caretaker, Mr. Mulaney

Gumball Gumption