Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Silly old man

FluffieDuckie

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Some news. Amway still exists. I recently went out with a coworker for drinks and his friend decided to swing by after that. Friend brought up Amway and what I thought of the company and I basically said I didn't know it still existed but wasn't it a scam and they sorta just dropped it. I thought it was just a thing that happened, but I guess he pulled the same thing with a former coworker, like he told the guy it'd just be them, then the reservation was for 3 and he tried to pitch Amway to him and was like "Oh yeah this friend is in the area!" It's kinda weird because like he's a nice enough guy but he's...well he's a bit thick I guess would be the way to put it. I mean fortunately they didn't really try to get me any harder and we had a couple beers afterwards but yeah. Weird poo poo. Fuckin' MLMs.

That happened to us years ago. This guy invited us for drinks and to talk to us about an opportunity. My husband said “we’re not interested in mlm stuff like amway”. The guy said no problem and when we got there there was an extra person at the table and they were calling it something besides amway but I saw the name on some pamphlet they had and boy was I pissed. I mean what the hell they thought they could strong arm us into changing our minds or something.

No means no people.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

Also Jeff refusing to talk to vice is the definitive sign that we finally have an adult in charge here.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Heather Papps

hello friend

this explains why people keep acting weird when i try and arrange a meeting to discuss an exciting internet opportunity (byob)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

this explains why people keep acting weird when i try and arrange a meeting to discuss an exciting internet opportunity (byob)

Hello and how are you?!?

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Heather Papps posted:

i just go door to door asking if they've heard the good news

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Heather Papps

hello friend

i print out goldmined threads and hand them out but the ink costs are starting to add up

owlhawk911

anything doin at the ol bulletin board?

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

if you say 'lol nice' to two of your friends, and each of them says 'lol nice' to two of their friends...

Joey McChrist

i just walk around repeating peoples quotes at them and hope they catch on

someday... *stares off wistfully*

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

anything doin at the ol bulletin board?

it got really busy with actual town news, but a couple weeks ago i was walking by and saw the crayon i had tied a ribbon to for the tic tac toe game in the grass, forgotten. the wrapper was faded but also stained and the ribbon was frayed, and part of me wanted to pick it up and rescue it but it looked pretty wet so i let it lie.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

if you say 'lol nice' to two of your friends, and each of them says 'lol nice' to two of their friends...

if you aren't careful you'll end up with a garage full of unused emptyquotes

owlhawk911

Heather Papps posted:

if you aren't careful you'll end up with a garage full of unused emptyquotes

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

i print out goldmined threads and hand them out but the ink costs are starting to add up

we need byob chick tracts

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i just spray paint BYOB wherever i go i am pretty sure its catching on

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I look at byob on my computer, and sometimes when I come back to my computer byob is still on there, so I'm pretty sure it's catching on.

Robot Made of Meat

FluffieDuckula posted:

That happened to us years ago. This guy invited us for drinks and to talk to us about an opportunity. My husband said “we’re not interested in mlm stuff like amway”. The guy said no problem and when we got there there was an extra person at the table and they were calling it something besides amway but I saw the name on some pamphlet they had and boy was I pissed. I mean what the hell they thought they could strong arm us into changing our minds or something.

No means no people.

Quixtar.

"Oh, it's not Amway. Well, it IS Amway, but they have a different business model!"

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

"Oh, it's not Amway. Well, it IS Amway, but they have a different business model!"
It's not a pyramid scheme, it's a tetrahedron machination.

biosterous

roomforthetuna posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

alnilam

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i just spray paint BYOB wherever i go i am pretty sure its catching on

I've infiltrated the restaurant industry and I'm making them spread the word about BYOB all over the place :twisted:

nut

posting from inside my traffic light

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
You guys a mean guy yelled at me at work and now I feel sad :whitewater:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Prof. Crocodile

Chewbecca posted:

You guys a mean guy yelled at me at work and now I feel sad :whitewater:

don't be sad chewbecca. the yelling is over but the yobbing has just begun!

roomforthetuna

Is this the FDA's lesser-known butt pyramid?

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Ok I'm gonna forget that guy and chill with my pals for a bit in the 'YOB instead :unsmith:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

xcheopis

Chewbecca posted:

Ok I'm gonna forget that guy and chill with my pals for a bit in the 'YOB instead :unsmith:

Chillaxin

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

hell yeah buddy :yayclod:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

xcheopis

Where is Hamjobs?

City of Glompton

Chewbecca posted:

:byob1: :hf: :byob1:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

xcheopis

owlhawk911

roomforthetuna posted:

Stoner Sloth

it's thunking butts all the way down

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Rarity's Talking Points: 15th Oct

- Howdy!
- MLMs are cults: yay or nay?
- Boiled my eggs too long this morning :(
- Think this might just be my posting gimmick now

Rarity fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Oct 15, 2020

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

sb hermit

xcheopis posted:

Where is Hamjobs?

hamjobs aka Kief Richards took a break in about the June timeframe

no idea about current disposition but I hope she's doing ok

sb hermit

Rarity posted:

Rarity's Talking Points: 15th Oct

- Howdy!
- MLMs are cults: yay or nay?
- Boiled my eggs too long this morning :(
- Think might just be my posting gimmick now

ChubbyChecker

roomforthetuna posted:

haha

Escape From Noise

I just went to the tax office to submit stuff for our brewing license with the company's lawyer and oh my God I want to tear my hair out.

Goons Are Gifts

FluffieDuckula posted:

Also Jeff refusing to talk to vice is the definitive sign that we finally have an adult in charge here.

It's incredible. Sometimes, get this, sometimes we ask questions about stuff in the mod forum and, imagine this, we actually get answers!! Quick and elaborate ones, too!! And he even posts in QCS and explains things!!! And is open for input of any kind!!!! It's like we all know exactly what's going on here, I still can't believe it

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

whoa whoa whoa is thus BYOB oh my g

guys i am poating again

what is r

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

It's incredible. Sometimes, get this, sometimes we ask questions about stuff in the mod forum and, imagine this, we actually get answers!! Quick and elaborate ones, too!! And he even posts in QCS and explains things!!! And is open for input of any kind!!!! It's like we all know exactly what's going on here, I still can't believe it

Sounds mad to me, doesn't anyone here know how to run a business?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.