Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
trying to DL desperate housewives but all i'm getting is MILF deepthroat videos

help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

the milk machine posted:

Tom Scharpling has a bit where insists the game of thrones guy's name is "George Rail Road Martin" because of his lil conductor hat. that gets me pretty good too

He also owns a branch railroad down in uh New Mexico or one of those desert states

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Always funny when I remember George Carlin played Mr Conductor on Thomas the Tank Engine

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Oglethorpe posted:

help

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Al! posted:

god im imagining how awful that show would have been if it had been made after the invasion lol. theyd take pains to point out that all the heroes are Ukranian, not Russian in pretty much every scene and it would end with zelynsky giving a speech to a class of children like the end of Malcom X

holodomor grandma gets a season long arc and the twist at the end is that shes zelensky grandma

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!

Oglethorpe posted:

help

it is on hulu in North America.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Oglethorpe posted:

help

Feature not bug

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yesss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0CpOYZZZW4

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

the main thing I know about the star wars hotel was that there was an event where you'd work with storm troopers to find hiding rebels which is like could you be more on the nose

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

that video is four hours long

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

the main thing I know about the star wars hotel was that there was an event where you'd work with storm troopers to find hiding rebels which is like could you be more on the nose

right before it closed they had an andor experience where you wear the prison uniform and assemble the panels

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

that video is four hours long

hell yeah four hours of jenny nicholson

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
jenny ftw

lmfao could you not really wear those stupid bathrobes that you spend $5000 buying at the gift shop at their own "immersive sim" thingy?

that's brutal

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Bro Dad posted:

right before it closed they had an andor experience where you wear the prison uniform and assemble the panels

jesus wept

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Xaris posted:

jenny ftw

lmfao could you not really wear those stupid bathrobes that you spend $5000 buying at the gift shop at their own "immersive sim" thingy?

that's brutal

probably to keep the guests visually distinct from the performers

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

getting mini sauseges from the breakfast bar and darth vader grabs me by the shoulders and whispers "what the gently caress are you doing man"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RandolphCarter posted:

they should’ve let them call it Mrs. How like they wanted to

Is that true? That's really funny

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

has anyone seen Attack on Leningrad, or just Leningrad, is a 2009 war film written and directed by Aleksandr Buravsky, set during the Siege of Leningrad.[1], starring Mira Sorvino? there's very little about it out there.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

[1]

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

babypolis posted:

hell yeah four hours of jenny nicholson

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

has anyone seen Attack on Leningrad, or just Leningrad, is a 2009 war film written and directed by Aleksandr Buravsky, set during the Siege of Leningrad.[1], starring Mira Sorvino? there's very little about it out there.

Yeah I saw it, there were five lights kinda north towards the mountains then it disappeared and I heard some jets flying around for an hour after, real strange

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
going to star wars land dressed as a medieval squire as a reverse of star trek cosplayers showing up at ren faire, and being murdered by disney security for carrying my lord's sword

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

does matt barry really talk like that all the time?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Nah his normal voice is similar but not as put on. He's a Cage where his acting is himself at an 11.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Al! posted:

New York City

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
The part in the new fallout show where he was shooting the poo poo about being a sellout with Walton Goggins's character was good

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

joke swap last night was very good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPH0HgotIE4

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Fellatio del Toro posted:

video games is popular culture imo

i would say its wild how relevant that game immediately became but i guess it shouldnt be that surprising given how prescient mgs2 was

Nonsense posted:

United States wouldn't issue a esrb or movie rating to anything depicting the twin towers from 2001 until 2003.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Al! posted:

No, in real life he is extremely muted and low key. It’s kind of funny actually.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

DoombatINC posted:

watched Tainted Blood (1993) yesterday, it was a made-for-tv movie the USA network did to compete with Lifetime, it stars Raquel Welch and Wonder Years Mom and takes a view on mental illness comparable to Maniac (1934) except marginally less sympathetic - the movie is a race against the clock as popular novelist Raquel Welch is compelled to track down a foster child before she becomes a murderer, and she knows she's going to murder because her mom and brother both had mental problems, and, well, the movies says it best

https://i.imgur.com/lTGfpVt.mp4

it's gross and awful by made-for-tv exploitation standards with a side order of "holy poo poo are you kidding me" - would recommend for people that grew up on nineties Lifetime and want something adjacent but trashier

also theres some fun dream sequence moments

https://i.imgur.com/OOC8DpG.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/iWCMrpA.mp4

wow crazy to think that back in 1993 mainstream discourse totally bought into all this outrageous pseudoscience about how poor people were insane drug addicted monsters who were only days away from turning into cackling axe murderers if we didnt figure out how to sterilize them fast enough

lets all breathe a deep sigh of relief that all the politicians who bought into this cultural moment at the time are irrelevant in the present day can you imagine what a mess wed be in right now if any of our leaders still believed in this stuff

Some Guy TT has issued a correction as of 17:51 on May 19, 2024

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

the Tetris movie's portrayal of life in the USSR was basically post-apocalyptic, and that's with it being fairly neutral on the USSR government plotwise by the end (the villain, a mid-level bureaucrat, ended up getting arrested and executed by the KGB for profiteering as triumphant music played)

is the villain of the apple plus film tetris based on an actual person who the soviet union really did execute for valuing profit over tetris

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/TMZ/status/1792238999135744114

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

its like......imagine they made this movie immediatley after spider man 3, having learned no lessons. every decisions from large to small is baffling, the dialogue is bad, half the actors seem to be confused, like they just walked on to the lot and were drafted into the movie that day. adam scott plays uncle ben but legally they were not allowed to point this out except eh eh? his name is ben

why all the spiderwomens dress like a spiderman before a spiderman born

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Another funny thing about Madame Webb is that apparently Sony tricked a lot of the people in it by making them think it was part of the MCU/Marvel studios

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

We had this one on like ten floppy discs when I was a kid and I was really bad at it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Middle_Earth

we had the commodore 64 version, which apparently was completely broken as all c64 ports are

I was also really bad at it

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
the last season of inside no. 9 has started. good stuff

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Al! posted:

not irl but he's always a ham in roles, i love it. toast of london is a berry showcase as is the "what we do in the shadows" series

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nichael posted:

why all the spiderwomens dress like a spiderman before a spiderman born

peter parker is the first male spiderwoman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Al! posted:

peter parker is the first male spiderwoman