Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Darkman Fanpage posted:

gohan on the left goten in the middle goku on the right and vegeta facing the kaaba

What is the correct way to call a bunch of them at once if they were all a Goku? Do you just say Goku? Like "this place here is where we keep all the Goku"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Over Easy posted:

What is the correct way to call a bunch of them at once if they were all a Goku? Do you just say Goku? Like "this place here is where we keep all the Goku"

gorkas

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Over Easy posted:

Go[# of gokus in group]. E.g., Gotwo.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nootropics are eSports now, this is the future

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

I had to look this up. You have to buy it with points you can only get from buying their other products

all it does is blink every couple minutes to remind you to drink

lol Jesus late stage capitalism is bizarre beyond measure

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

I'm the 100MB code that turns on a LED.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

What is this

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Hungarian_Dance_No_5_by_That_Band_That_Did_The_DBZ_Intro.mp3

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

As always, the gun is correct - a FN FAL

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

That poor woman had to do horrible things for that money. I've seen that look in the mirror

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Over Easy posted:

That poor woman had to do horrible things for that money. I've seen that look in the mirror

she is a princess, can you imagine?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Nebakenezzer posted:

As always, the gun is correct - a FN FAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJAsdTGX-9Y

(Rhodesia bad.)

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

I'm the 100MB code that turns on a LED.

that's not completely true

it probably also collects ~GaMeR~ drinking habits for them to sell to pepsi/coca cola/monster/etc

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

if i can get trump in that bathtub ill turn vegan for a while

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 23:58 on Sep 1, 2017

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Like why not just make levar burton the president for realsies

oh you got rid of him, fake news, etc

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

resistentialism posted:

Like why not just make levar burton the president for realsies

too on the nose, or should I say, the eyes

Edit: awww man, now I am reacting to YOUR edit, what tangled webs.

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 00:06 on Sep 2, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

hmm > heh > hah > omg gently caress > no stop > aaaaa > JESUS > i cant stop laughing

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

I found this statement kind of patronizing

anyway some guy was telling me the other day how antifa was an op by the Wobblies, who he described as being like the freemasons but leftist

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Wouldn't a libertarian want the age of consent thing to be done away with altogether? The free market can prevent child sex abuse something something?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's a libertarian because he believes the free market demands the exact opposite of that

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

if i had a dollar for every time...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

Wouldn't a libertarian want the age of consent thing to be done away with altogether? The free market can prevent child sex abuse something something?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

one the one hand i wanna hear his gross argument for specificially dropping 1/2 years off the age of concet, and also apparently not pedophiliac or whatever, on the other hand i really dont

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
*sigh* for the last time i'm not a PEDOPHILE i'm an EPHEBOPHILE. and no the fact that im a libertarian has nothing to do with it!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

a) I am not a murderer so don't even
b) killing people isn't necessarily a murder if you think about it !!!
c) killing a person is pretty bad though, but mostly its not, cause then it's totally fine
d) dont call the cops, im trying to be a politician

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Samurai Sanders posted:

the logic of 'children are unable to consent' still holds for libertarians who see voluntary, consensual agreements as the basis of the ideal society so an age of consent isn't theoretically objectionable in that sense but weirdly I don't think a whole lot of libertarians on the internet are super interested in child protection policy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
almost like libertarians tend not to have children or be mature caregivers in any way

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 201 days!

Powaqoatse posted:

a) I am not a murderer so don't even
b) killing people isn't necessarily a murder if you think about it !!!
c) killing a person is pretty bad though, but mostly its not, cause then it's totally fine
d) dont call the cops, im trying to be a politician

i'm tired of clarifying this, but one more time: it's manslaughter not murder, they're two different things. furthermore,

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Gowron would have been an *amazing* president

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the logic of 'children are unable to consent' still holds for libertarians who see voluntary, consensual agreements as the basis of the ideal society so an age of consent isn't theoretically objectionable in that sense but weirdly I don't think a whole lot of libertarians on the internet are super interested in child protection policy
I figured Libertarians would be all about parents' rights so if they want to sell their kids into sexual slavery then who should stop them?

edit: I guess or as a less extreme example, be left to parents to decide when their kids are ready for sex.

Samurai Sanders has issued a correction as of 03:03 on Sep 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016