Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrimsax
Nov 29, 2014

Arivia posted:

Just use Pathfinder Unchained's inherent bonus system and support for low magic instead. Much cleaner.

I'm actually really looking forward to trying out the inherent bonus system. Probably just gonna run a nice classic megadungeon style adventure with it to see how well it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Arivia posted:

Just use Pathfinder Unchained's inherent bonus system and support for low magic instead. Much cleaner.
I actually wasn't aware that was a thing. Any good?

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Mental Prowess coming before Physical Prowess is a little weird, but hot drat it rocks. That and the new poison rules are the best things in the book.

Scrimsax
Nov 29, 2014

Eox posted:

Mental Prowess coming before Physical Prowess is a little weird, but hot drat it rocks. That and the new poison rules are the best things in the book.

Well they did have to make sure martials wouldn't dare get the chance to be better than casters for a tiny bit. I might end up switching mental and physical, for what it's worth (read: nothing.)

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Eox posted:

I'd say the best things are Simplified Magic and Stamina. The former for kneecapping casters, the latter for making several builds finally WORK with minimal investment.

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN

Transient People posted:

I'd say the best things are Simplified Magic and Stamina. The former for kneecapping casters, the latter for making several builds finally WORK with minimal investment.

Stamina really isn't that great assuming you have to pay a feat for it, at least until the BAB scaling gives you a large pool fairly late; even then, most of the tricks are pretty mediocre, although it's possible I missed a good one somewhere.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
They said there's a stamina rider for every combat feat in the RPG line, but I've never gotten a straight answer on the most important one: What does Prone Shooter get??

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

RPZip posted:

Stamina really isn't that great assuming you have to pay a feat for it, at least until the BAB scaling gives you a large pool fairly late; even then, most of the tricks are pretty mediocre, although it's possible I missed a good one somewhere.

Stamina is phenomenal because it lets you do combat maneuvers with size requirements for free. The rest could all be poo poo and that alone would justify its use.

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN

Eox posted:

They said there's a stamina rider for every combat feat in the RPG line, but I've never gotten a straight answer on the most important one: What does Prone Shooter get??

Prone ShooterUC
(Combat): As long as you have at least
1 stamina point in your stamina pool, you gain the bonuses
from this feat even if you haven’t been prone since the end
of your last turn.

Which... doesn't do anything at all, since the benefits from Prone Shooter only work when Prone. I'm pretty sure this is just part of Paizo's continued trolling effort.

e: Nevermind, Prone Shooter is even more worthless than I remembered, and this feat makes it still worthless but marginally less so.
e:

quote:

Stamina is phenomenal because it lets you do combat maneuvers with size requirements for free. The rest could all be poo poo and that alone would justify its use.

What?

RPZip fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 24, 2015

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

RPZip posted:

Prone ShooterUC
(Combat): As long as you have at least
1 stamina point in your stamina pool, you gain the bonuses
from this feat even if you haven’t been prone since the end
of your last turn.

Which... doesn't do anything at all, since the benefits from Prone Shooter only work when Prone. I'm pretty sure this is just part of Paizo's continued trolling effort.

e: Nevermind, Prone Shooter is even more worthless than I remembered, and this feat makes it still worthless but marginally less so.
e:

What?

Agile Maneuvers lets you increase your size for the purpose of maneuvers. By itself, it singlehandedly lets you suplex dragons. All you need is to axe FoM so some maneuvers don't stop working halfway through.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.
Updates on my Pathfinder RPG website/VTT tools/Adventures:

We're in a public beta, and we're looking for people interested in running games of Pathfinder online using out website, VTT, and popular google-drive backed character sheets. We have an emphasis on reducing the amount of prep work for GMs running their games online, and the ability to share things you create with the community for them to use in their own games.

How to synchronize a character sheet on Google Drive with tokens in a VTT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUrEqkMu9FA

How to take an NPC/Monster Statblock from the web or Herolab and have it in a VTT in under five minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXf375LiN_M

We are also working on a campaign setting and series of adventure modules designed from the ground up to make use of all these tools. We have a full-color adventure module for fourth level characters available for playtesting today, completely for free. Sign up for the beta and you'll get adventure content for 4th-7th level, and a complete set of VTT assets that will allow you to run the adventure online with absolutely no VTT prep work for you.

If you're interested in running your own game with our tools, or better yet playtesting our adventure, sign up for SyncRPG today! We're eager to have more GM testers, and we'll bend over backwards to help get you and your group up and running :)

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

If anyone has any burning questions they need to ask Dreamscarred Press, they're doing an AMA on reddit.

Korlac
Nov 16, 2006

A quintessential being known throughout the Realm as the 'Dungeon Master'. :rolldice:

Inverse Icarus posted:

Updates on my Pathfinder RPG website/VTT tools/Adventures...

So I've been running Pathfinder on Maptools for years now (And it appears SyncRPG uses a modified version of Maptools, if I'm not mistaken) so I have some questions regarding your application. I'm all in favor of a dedicated VTT for Pathfinder. I've used them all, d20pro, Roll20.net, Fantasy Grounds, and to be honest Maptools is still my favorite because it's just the most versatile.

I used to struggle with the right Framework to make Pathfinder convenient on Maptools until I stumbled upon TokenLab. Not only is it a good and lightweight framework, but it also has a Herolab importer. Basically you export your character sheet in Herolab in .XML format, and can use TokenLab to generate a token with all the appropriate macros. It's still missing some key features I'd like to have (Macro for Ranged Touch Attacks for spellcasters, a CL check macro, a Concentration check Macro, etc...) but it does a drat fine job of making a token for players to easily use for running their characters in Maptools.

My question for you, as it appears you're using some kind of ingestion program for generating tokens for use in SyncRPG, have you considered something like TokenLab to make Token creation/management easier for both the GMs and players?

I ask because not only do my players benefit, I also benefit. I grab all the community generated Herolab files for the Adventure Path Modules that have all the encounters pre-built (Herolab has also started selling these as packages) and so I can easily spit out a bunch of tokens for enemies, and tokens for NPCs or summoned creatures or animal companions, and it just makes everything 100x easier.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Nihilarian posted:

If anyone has any burning questions they need to ask Dreamscarred Press, they're doing an AMA on reddit.

Seems a little weird, considering they're active posters in the GitP thread.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Eox posted:

Seems a little weird, considering they're active posters in the GitP thread.
presumably there are redditors who don't frequent GitP.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

Nihilarian posted:

And of course somebody already made the MARTIALS CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN GENERIC FIGHTERS OR THEY ARE TOO POWERFUL rant in the form of a question.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.

Korlac posted:

So I've been running Pathfinder on Maptools for years now (And it appears SyncRPG uses a modified version of Maptools, if I'm not mistaken) so I have some questions regarding your application. I'm all in favor of a dedicated VTT for Pathfinder. I've used them all, d20pro, Roll20.net, Fantasy Grounds, and to be honest Maptools is still my favorite because it's just the most versatile.

We are a fork of MapTool, correct. We have made a few minor changes to the interface and added some code to support the web services offered on SyncRPG, including character synchronization from Google Drive.

We have intentionally not strayed too far from the main MapTool codebase to make it easier to merge in fixes/enhancements from their main branch, but also to ensure that anything that worked with the original MapTool will work in our VTT. Any sort of campaign file, maps, tokens, or macros you have in your MapTool games will import seamlessly into our VTT. They might not work with our framework, though.

Korlac posted:

I used to struggle with the right Framework to make Pathfinder convenient on Maptools until I stumbled upon TokenLab. Not only is it a good and lightweight framework, but it also has a Herolab importer. Basically you export your character sheet in Herolab in .XML format, and can use TokenLab to generate a token with all the appropriate macros. It's still missing some key features I'd like to have (Macro for Ranged Touch Attacks for spellcasters, a CL check macro, a Concentration check Macro, etc...) but it does a drat fine job of making a token for players to easily use for running their characters in Maptools.

My question for you, as it appears you're using some kind of ingestion program for generating tokens for use in SyncRPG, have you considered something like TokenLab to make Token creation/management easier for both the GMs and players?

I ask because not only do my players benefit, I also benefit. I grab all the community generated Herolab files for the Adventure Path Modules that have all the encounters pre-built (Herolab has also started selling these as packages) and so I can easily spit out a bunch of tokens for enemies, and tokens for NPCs or summoned creatures or animal companions, and it just makes everything 100x easier.

We created our own framework, for various reasons. First and foremost, we had been playing online for years (over a decade now!) and we sort of had the beginnings of a framework going by the time TokenLab came out. We were still manually updating a lot of things back then, and I was starting to write software to automate things for us like the precursor to our online token bestiary, which led to this whole company we started.

Another reason we decided to roll our own is because we wanted the game to look more like an MMO than MapTool, with pretty little icons for common rolls like attacks, saves, and skill checks instead of boring text. It's less intimidating to new players, and having the icons on the buttons sync up with icons in the chat next to rolls really helps players keep track of things when dice are flying mid-combat.

Our current "ingestion" method for non-PC tokens is the manual text import shown in my second video from my last post. As shown in the video, you can output a HeroLab NPC to plaintext and then use our tools to import it to SyncRPG, and then drag it into the VTT from there.

For legal reasons, we can only host token and map images that have been explicitly licensed to us, or released under a license we are legally allowed to use. We plan to continuously increase the communal library of maps and token art by working with talented artists and cartographers familiar with designing for VTTs. Similarly, we don't want to piss off other publishers by hosting exact copies of their Adventure Module NPCs on our site. We want to respect their IP such as character, city, faction, or deity names, and encourage our users not to outright steal their statblocks. We plan to make it easy for other publishers to "flag content" in the future.

All that said, a direct HeroLab XML importer is a feature request we've heard a lot of, and it's on the top of our TODO list. It shouldn't be that hard to do, and based on the little feedback we've had so far, people really, really want it.

I would love to have you and your players as testers! We're very invested in getting new GMs up and running with our tools/framework, and will bend over backwards to help you and develop features your group finds useful :)

Inverse Icarus fucked around with this message at 01:51 on May 28, 2015

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I'd like to try running a game of Pathfinder in light of the material in Unchained, and the Strategy Guide to guide new players in building their characters. Specifically, the things I'd like to implement are:

1. Consolidated skills
2. Revised action economy (it probably isn't hugely different except for its effect on Full Attacks, but it was certainly easier for me to grok and probably will be for any new player)
3. Stamina
4. Simpified spellcasting (not that I would expect a game to last into level 7+, but regardless)
5. Limited Magic
6. Spell Attack Roll
7. Automatic Bonus Progression / Inherent bonuses

I've got a few questions though:

1. Would it be a good idea to give martial classes the Stamina feat for free?

2. On that note, are there any other "feat taxes" that I should think about giving away for free, or perhaps giving characters additional feats to start with to allocate as they please?

3. Character Wealth by Level simply means "by the time the character gets to this level, they should have acquired this much gold, or gold+items in equivalent value", right? So if I wanted to really simplify it, if the players were going to get to level 2 at the end of the session after they kill the Big Bad, I could just simply say they found a treasure trove worth 1000 gp each underneath the Big Bad's corpse.

If I wanted to be more organic about it, I could dole out the treasure in penny-packets, or even throw in some items, as long as the final total doesn't (significantly) exceed 1000 gp. Ditto for 3000 gp each on getting to level 3

And since I'd be using the Automatic Bonus Progression rule, that'd actually be 500 gp on getting to level 2, and 1500 gp on getting to level 3.

4. Is there a standard array that can be used instead of point-buy? I couldn't find one in the Core Rules.

5. Does anyone else increase HP beyond the standard max hit die value at level 1? Perhaps a larger HP buffer such as 10 more HP or [CON score] more HP? Max additional HP every level-up?

6. Acid Splash and Ray of Frost would let Wizards and Sorcerors always have an attack spell to consistently fight with even after they've used up their level 1 spell allotment, on top of whatever utility/tactics they can get out of stuff like Flare or Fatigue, right?

7. Any other common issues/houserules I should be aware of?

EDIT: I was also thinking of getting rid of crit confirmations and maybe creatures that are immune to crits.

gradenko_2000 fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Jun 2, 2015

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

2. On that note, are there any other "feat taxes" that I should think about giving away for free, or perhaps giving characters additional feats to start with to allocate as they please?

4. Is there a standard array that can be used instead of point-buy? I couldn't find one in the Core Rules.

6. Acid Splash and Ray of Frost would let Wizards and Sorcerors always have an attack spell to consistently fight with even after they've used up their level 1 spell allotment, on top of whatever utility/tactics they can get out of stuff like Flare or Fatigue, right?

2. Almost every DEX-based melee fighter takes Weapon Finesse, and almost every STR-based melee fighter takes Power Attack. I'd consider them feat taxes. (Doesn't the Unchained Rogue basically get Weapon Finesse for free anyway?)

4. Not that I know of.

6. Technically, yes, although Acid Splash and Ray of Frost do such piddling damage that in my experience, casters who are out of other spells would rather depend on a crossbow. At higher levels, of course, almost every caster has wands and scrolls to fall back on.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
4. The standard array is 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, and 8 before adjustments. (Pages 450-451 of the Core Rulebook for a reference in Pathfinder rules.) It got a bit hidden in the update from 3.5, but this is the standard set of stats the game is notionally based around (the best discussion being in Savage Species if I remember) - if you do the math, it works out to a 15 point point buy.

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
1. Pathfinder Unchained actually says "Give Combat Stamina to the Fighter for free at first level" as one of the options you can do. The other martial classes, I guess you might be able to do it, too.

2. Yes, the Unchained Rogue gets Weapon Finesse automatically. (And Dex to damage with a whopping ONE WEAPON at third level!)

5. Most common thing I've seen is "Add your Con score to your HP at first level." There are other options, but I don't have my book around to double-check.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Snorb posted:

2. Yes, the Unchained Rogue gets Weapon Finesse automatically. (And Dex to damage with a whopping ONE WEAPON at third level!)
one is pretty much all you need, tbh, and you get more later.

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN

quote:

EDIT: I was also thinking of getting rid of crit confirmations and maybe creatures that are immune to crits.

Crit confirmation is horseshit but crits are also probably too good in this game without a limiting factor, in the sense of "non-trivial chance of just one-shotting a player", plus the game is already prone to rocket tag. It's a good example of 3.5's "roll again to see if you really get to have fun" mechanics, though, along with rolling a miss chance from concealment.

quote:

Power Attack and Weapon Finesse probably. Weapon Finesse should genuinely just be a game features, especially considering it comes with the limiting factor of "spend another feat to get damage with it, if that feat even exists" and "doesn't work with big weapons/two-handed". Power Attack is more arguable since it's at least a feat that does things rather than total bullshit to make a character concept work, plus there may not be a whole lot else to take at low levels without it unless you really like Weapon Focus.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Snorb posted:

5. Most common thing I've seen is "Add your Con score to your HP at first level." There are other options, but I don't have my book around to double-check.

This is a default part of the base game.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
He said constitution score, not modifier. That sounds like a little much

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Has anyone gotten Spheres of Power? It's a magic system created for PF and supposedly more balanced than PF's base magic system. To be fair, that's not exactly saying much, but I'm still mildly interested. If anyone's got it, is it any good?

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Is there a way to steal through a whip attack?

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe
Do you mean in place of a normal attack, like with trip/sunder/disarm? If so, there's the Quick Steal feat.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006

Red Metal posted:

Do you mean in place of a normal attack, like with trip/sunder/disarm? If so, there's the Quick Steal feat.

I meant 'in place of a regular attack, but done with the weapon." Like, I crack my whip at the guy from 10 feet away and he is now missing his holy symbol.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Besides the Druid, is there a class/build that's particularly suited for emulating a WoW Feral Druid? As in, a dude that turns into a big gently caress-off Bear and tears poo poo up with claws and teeth?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

Besides the Druid, is there a class/build that's particularly suited for emulating a WoW Feral Druid? As in, a dude that turns into a big gently caress-off Bear and tears poo poo up with claws and teeth?
The Feral Hunter archetype of the Hunter gets Wild Shape, the Rageshaper archetype of the Bloodrager gets bonuses when using Polymorph, and the Beastmorph Alchemist gains Beast Shape abilities from drinking Mutagens.

Edit: oh, and if you're allowed 3rd party, DSP has the Metamorph, a psionic prc all about shapeshifting

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Personally, I think the Sylvan bloodline Sorcerer has the best comedy options and fairly good effectiveness for polymorphing. You cast polymorph spells on your animal companion, so you have way more options than a Druid. If you want you can build for polymorphing yourself too so double trouble raptors or gargoyles or whatever.

You sorta have to pick up the Boon Companion and Spirit's Gift feats for your AC. Spirit's Gift is probably one of the strongest feats I've seen so that's not a huge problem though.

You can also do goofy stuff like turn a badger into a Bugbear and give them a spear or some poo poo, or a Skunk into an allosaurus, or even better an allosaurus into a skunk

sugar free jazz fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jun 14, 2015

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

We've been expanding the SyncRPG beta and running more playtests of our VTT-based adventure modules. We played for two hours tonight and got through introductions, some RP, and two encounters with some orcs and worgs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaW0nwugv4A

Our adventure modules are designed from the ground up to be delivered digitally, with a full compliment of VTT files that allow GMs you run the adventure online with a minimum of prep work. All the maps are ready to go, all the tokens are fully statted and work with the provided macro framework.

We're hungry for more testers, both players and GMs. I'll practically bend over backwards to help if you're interested in running your own game, and I'm planning to run a quick one-shot prison escape on Sunday June 28th and Sunday July 5th. Let me know if you'd like to play!

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

We now have direct HeroLab XML importing! If you have NPCs in HeroLab, it only takes a few seconds to put them online, and have them working with our VTT and macro frameworks!

We're doing our best to make it as easy as possible for people to share their ‪‎RPG‬ creations with the world, and interact with them in new ways using digital technologies like virtual tabletops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o_eyL8ryQs

Mairn
Jan 6, 2011
So my 6th level Vitalist I was playing just got murdered in two hits by an npc we were forced to take along with us and his stealthed cronie who ~betrayed us what a surprise~. Character was two sessions old as well. Ugh. Not bothering to get a 6th level character raised, but on the plus side the party hit 7th so I am coming back as a 7th level character. What are some fun/interesting/OP things I can do at 7th? I am kind of sick of the generic min-maxed characters and most of the fun builds I actually want to try don't start working properly until 9 or 10.

I knew drat well we were going to be betrayed by that npc but I though "hey, maybe this DM won't use such a blatant stereotype of npc helpers". Got the sense motive for 'hes going to betray you now lol" but lost initiative and got hit to negative con before I could act.

Restrictions are: Paizo main books (core, APG, UC, UM, ACG) + Dreamscarred Press Psionics.
Might be able to convince him to allow a cool prestige class or a niche feat from another book.

Alignments are limited to CG,NG,LG,N,LN (why I dont know)

Party is currently a minmaxed Kitsune Monk, a decently optimized barbarian, and a completely unoptimized druid.

Mairn fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jun 28, 2015

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Mairn posted:

So my 6th level Vitalist I was playing just got murdered in two hits by an npc we were forced to take along with us and his stealthed cronie who ~betrayed us what a surprise~. Character was two sessions old as well. Ugh. Not bothering to get a 6th level character raised, but on the plus side the party hit 7th so I am coming back as a 7th level character. What are some fun/interesting/OP things I can do at 7th? I am kind of sick of the generic min-maxed characters and most of the fun builds I actually want to try don't start working properly until 9 or 10.

I knew drat well we were going to be betrayed by that npc but I though "hey, maybe this DM won't use such a blatant stereotype of npc helpers". Got the sense motive for 'hes going to betray you now lol" but lost initiative and got hit to negative con before I could act.

Restrictions are: Paizo main books (core, APG, UC, UM, ACG) + Dreamscarred Press Psionics.
Might be able to convince him to allow a cool prestige class or a niche feat from another book.

Alignments are limited to CG,NG,LG,N,LN (why I dont know)

Party is currently a minmaxed Kitsune Monk, a decently optimized barbarian, and a completely unoptimized druid.
Level 7 is just about when a Wisdom SAD Mind Knight comes on line. Something like Soulknife 1/Psychic Warrior 5/Dark Tempest 1. You need to take the Shielded Blade or Nimble Blade Archetype for the Soulknife, as this grants you a Blade Skill at level 1 (otherwise it would have to be Soulknife 2/Psychic Warrior 4). Since you have a Blade Skill, you can take Extra Blade Skill (Focused Offense), and Dark Tempest lets Blade Skills work on Called Weapons.

Mairn
Jan 6, 2011

Nihilarian posted:

Level 7 is just about when a Wisdom SAD Mind Knight comes on line. Something like Soulknife 1/Psychic Warrior 5/Dark Tempest 1. You need to take the Shielded Blade or Nimble Blade Archetype for the Soulknife, as this grants you a Blade Skill at level 1 (otherwise it would have to be Soulknife 2/Psychic Warrior 4). Since you have a Blade Skill, you can take Extra Blade Skill (Focused Offense), and Dark Tempest lets Blade Skills work on Called Weapons.

So what exactly does the 'Mind Blade Knight' feat do? I cant find it on the srd and it's required to make this build work as per Dark Tempest's requirements.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Mairn posted:

So what exactly does the 'Mind Blade Knight' feat do? I cant find it on the srd and it's required to make this build work as per Dark Tempest's requirements.
it's still not up yet? Goddamn they're slow.

Mind Blade Knight has a few benefits.
1) add your Soulknife level to your Psychic Warrior level to determine a) your Manifester level for the Call Weaponry Power and b) the trance bonus from the Mind Knight Warrior Path.

2) You can trade the bonus to attack and damage rolls from the Mind Knight Trance for equivelant value of weapon enchantments. These enchantments are drawn from the Soulknifes list of enchantments for his Mind Blade, and you qualify for them as a Soulknife of half your Psychic Warrior/Dark Tempest levels.

Another good feat is Mind Knight's Arsenal. You pick one type of weapon for which you have Weapon Focus and, when you Call one of these weapons with Call Weaponry, it gets a +1 enhancement bonus AND a +1 weapon enchantment from the Soulknife list (no level requirements).

Basically, the idea is to be a guy that specializes in summoning different kinds of weapons for different situations. With enough finagling I've gotten it up to a +10 weapon for 0 power points. And you only lose 1 level of manifesting, so you can still get 6th level powers.

Sound like something you'd be interested in?

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
I'm pretty sure d20pfsrd delays putting stuff up on purpose as a courtesy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

zachol posted:

I'm pretty sure d20pfsrd delays putting stuff up on purpose as a courtesy.
Psionics Augmented is like a year and a half old by this point.