Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

Ruggan posted:

I like your search bar / autocomplete. Are you using a UI library or did you roll your own?

It's https://github.com/JedWatson/react-select with some customization. The search bar is making network requests to an API I wrote myself.

Also I ended up nixing the fetching images thing and am just going to display a default SVG for now :shrug: It works and it makes me happy.

teen phone cutie fucked around with this message at 18:01 on May 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

Ape Fist posted:

What's a ughhhh not poo poo but not not massively bloated over complex piece of poo poo Node based CMS? Ideally connecting to mysql over something like Mongo. I've been having a look at EnduroJS and while it does seem pretty cool the documentation isn't very strong and it's clearly maintained by like one guy.

It seems like ghost is popular.

https://github.com/tryghost/ghost

I stopped using cms' libs, at that point it's basically an entire web app. If you're using an entire web app you may as well use a managed service, ghost offers the source code so you can run it yourself or a hosted 'pro' package.

Also here's some others to look at. But I wrote my own when I was making my site.

Nolgthorn fucked around with this message at 13:54 on May 19, 2019

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Nolgthorn posted:

It seems like ghost is popular.

https://github.com/tryghost/ghost

I stopped using cms' libs, at that point it's basically an entire web app. If you're using an entire web app you may as well use a managed service, ghost offers the source code so you can run it yourself or a hosted 'pro' package.

Also here's some others to look at. But I wrote my own when I was making my site.

I looked at ghost and it seemed a little overkill for what I was looking to do. I've also got my own in the works as well using TypeORM + Typescript + EJS but yeah, I wanted to see what's decent out of the box. I work a lot with Episerver at work which is a .NET based CMS and is incredibly powerful but its not open source and costs at minimum like 30k per licence.

I looked at that list originally which is where I came across EnduroJS, which seems to be one of the few on the list without any major cons. I'm surprised there really isn't a stand out leader in the CMS sphere for Node. I get that Ghost seems fine but it still seems like a slim pickings technology offering and it's not like the node stack is somehow less good at that particular way of doing things considering Express + Templates are a really loving good SSR system.

Ape Fist fucked around with this message at 15:47 on May 19, 2019

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Hey dudes. I'm trying to re-release a small business website that bombed the first time. Would like to use a template, since I'm bad at aesthetic design. Any recommendations for sources? Overwhelmed. This would be built on top of a React/WASM frontend and Django backend that doesn't need much changing, other than visual.

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK
I have a friend who is trying to use one of the site builder apps (squarespace/wordpress/etc) to make a site where you can purchase a membership which will then give you access to a members only page that will have content for the various different paying users.

What is the best site builder for this these days? Squarespace seems limited in this regard. Wordpress + elementor seems decent but also I don't have fond memories of wordpress myself...

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
WordPress is going to make you jump through a whole fuckload of hoops to do what, on the surface, seems relatively simple. Have an actual Front End Dev/Mode Dev whip him something up in React or something.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡
I'm building my first django app and know dick about front end design and frameworks. I'm kinda lost in the back and forth between materialize, bootstrap 4, whatever else. Any suggestion for a good primer on how to choose a framework? My goal is a clean set it and forget it theme. I'd like to pick a theme and get on with getting my app deployed.

The app will be generating statistics pages based on two variables in a URL: like my.site/Variable1/Variable2. For example my.site/USA/Dog-Statistics/ would be interactive graphs and tables with stats about dogs in the USA generated from a database about animals and countries.

CarForumPoster fucked around with this message at 02:31 on May 29, 2019

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

-delete

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Skyarb posted:

I have a friend who is trying to use one of the site builder apps (squarespace/wordpress/etc) to make a site where you can purchase a membership which will then give you access to a members only page that will have content for the various different paying users.

What is the best site builder for this these days? Squarespace seems limited in this regard. Wordpress + elementor seems decent but also I don't have fond memories of wordpress myself...

Not Weebly. Haven't tried the others but the answer is not Weebly.

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

CarForumPoster posted:

I'm building my first django app and know dick about front end design and frameworks. I'm kinda lost in the back and forth between materialize, bootstrap 4, whatever else. Any suggestion for a good primer on how to choose a framework? My goal is a clean set it and forget it theme. I'd like to pick a theme and get on with getting my app deployed.

The app will be generating statistics pages based on two variables in a URL: like my.site/Variable1/Variable2. For example my.site/USA/Dog-Statistics/ would be interactive graphs and tables with stats about dogs in the USA generated from a database about animals and countries.

The problem is that there are a million to choose from by now and I don't use any of them but I remember being interested by https://purecss.io/ at one point. You're going to have to do a tiny amount of html no matter what, if you want some kind of drag and drop site building then I don't know which of those is best at all.

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK

Ape Fist posted:

WordPress is going to make you jump through a whole fuckload of hoops to do what, on the surface, seems relatively simple. Have an actual Front End Dev/Mode Dev whip him something up in React or something.

I know someone who could potentially od this but wouldn't it involve a DB to track user purchases, and also be very expensive? Also I cannot imagine a custom solution would be too flexible with the non-technical owners who would want to add content from time to time.

I was hoping there was some site builder solution. Weebly looks like poo poo. Wordpress is maybe not the best either. I am sure this must be a problem that people often want to solve simply.

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
I think what Ape Fist meant is that you could use WordPress as your API layer and have a front-end single-page app make network requests to update your users’ permissions and conditionally show content based on what the Wordpress API says.

I’m not a Wordpress dev, but I’m assuming that’s how it works

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

There are lots of WP plugins out there that provide exactly that functionality, I stumble across them fairly regularly without even looking. Your friend could probably even go the Wordpress.com route if they don’t want to deal with managing their own server.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Doesn't Wordpress do that out of the box these days? I was under the impression Headless Wordpress + Static Website Generation (Gatsby, Next) was the For Dummies version of that sort of affair.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Until Pure CSS adopts the same sort of logic and 'Object Oriented' way I can write SASS I'm going to be fine with spending a half second of transpile time building a CSS file using the SASS Transpiler.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Somebody asked me a budget to take a complex wordpress site and remake it without wordpress, to make it easy to develop new features.

The very idea give me a bad feeling. First, the users will be used with how wordpress works, the quirks adopted in their workflow, the usability adopted as new minimal acceptable level of usability.

I am not sure the whole thing is a good idea, Wordpress... I have not much experienced with it, but I don't see many roadblocks, you can probably adopt it as your development framework and create anything and everything with it.

Also, how I budget recreating all this, and what possibly invisible pitfalls are in front of me.

hoh...

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

Tei posted:

Somebody asked me a budget to take a complex wordpress site and remake it without wordpress, to make it easy to develop new features.

The very idea give me a bad feeling. First, the users will be used with how wordpress works, the quirks adopted in their workflow, the usability adopted as new minimal acceptable level of usability.

I am not sure the whole thing is a good idea, Wordpress... I have not much experienced with it, but I don't see many roadblocks, you can probably adopt it as your development framework and create anything and everything with it.

Also, how I budget recreating all this, and what possibly invisible pitfalls are in front of me.

hoh...

You absolutely cannot use "remake it without wordpress" as a guide that is a tornado of rabbit holes. You are gonna have to lay it all out and make a detailed plan that shows them exactly what you're going to build and how much it will cost. Because you're right about everything you just said.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Need a reality check from some other freelancers: I have a guy with an "interesting" project, but he's super concerned about budget and time to what I consider an unreasonable degree given the desired scope of the project, he's paranoid about NDAs and someone stealing his "excellent" idea, and he has yet to provide any kind of schema or sample data for the data that the website is going to handle, making it nearly impossible to come up with any estimate more detailed than a random guess. Basically, I'm seeing a lot of red flags and catching a bad vibe off this, is my current plan of saying "I don't think I'm the right developer for this project at this time," a good one, or am I being overly risk-averse here?

If everything goes "well" it could be a decent project, but given how nebulous the project definition is, I have a feeling it's going to turn into a massive pain in my rear end if I take the project. Is it better to attempt to re-adjust his expectations and then take the project, or just cut bait?

PT6A fucked around with this message at 16:40 on May 30, 2019

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
I'm not a freelancer or even a good coder but from other experience, good ideas are a dime a dozen. Its the execution that counts and it sounds like this guy is going to make that a pain in the rear end. Especially if he has nothing started and no idea of how he wants to get anything done.

Very newbie question: I am designing a blog in django as my first project. For static pages like "about me" do you put the content of the page directly into the HTML file? Or do you put it in the database and retrieve using a model? All my blog posts pull content from the backend using a model but this doesn't make sense to me considering I will only have one about page.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Have a clearly defined agreement with him that is signed covering an hourly rate, how time is tracked, what is tracked, and how overtime is accounted for. Make sure it also covers missed payments. Require an upfront payment, frequently scheduled payments, and as soon as he misses two of them tell him your work is paused as alluded to in the signed agreement.

That way if it is awful you only burned two weeks of time and you were paid something for it.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

a dingus posted:

I'm not a freelancer or even a good coder but from other experience, good ideas are a dime a dozen. Its the execution that counts and it sounds like this guy is going to make that a pain in the rear end. Especially if he has nothing started and no idea of how he wants to get anything done.

Yeah, that's the feeling I get, having dealt with a whole host of other "idea guys." Idea guys without skills or a fuckload of money are about as useless as an rear end in a top hat on my elbow.

I just, one time, want to get involved on a project that looks something like I was taught it should look like in school -- an actual spec document from which a somewhat concrete development plan can be written, and a decent estimate/schedule created. But everyone wants everything done right now, no planning, for as cheap as possible. It doesn't work that way.

quote:

Very newbie question: I am designing a blog in django as my first project. For static pages like "about me" do you put the content of the page directly into the HTML file? Or do you put it in the database and retrieve using a model? All my blog posts pull content from the backend using a model but this doesn't make sense to me considering I will only have one about page.

It depends. If you're talking about a model with a single field for HTML content, that's going to be used for exactly one page, I doubt it makes sense to store that in a database. If there's anything on the page that's repeated, and you could store/edit semantically, use models. For example, if you're going to have a list of projects you've worked on, or a resume, you should use models and templates to separate the content and the display logic. You could then, for example, tweak the appearance of all projects or jobs you've had or whatever, without having to worry about the content of any one specific item.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

a dingus posted:

Just put the content in the template.

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

a dingus posted:

Yup, even if the project was kept secret it would have to eventually launch and thus be public. No NDA or contract is going to prevent anyone copying it and making it better, cheaper, etc.

It's all about the quality of execution and timely updates and support. What are the plans if Alibaba and Tencent launch competing versions at a 1/10 of the price with global coverage and scalability?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

MrMoo posted:

Yup, even if the project was kept secret it would have to eventually launch and thus be public. No NDA or contract is going to prevent anyone copying it and making it better, cheaper, etc.

It's all about the quality of execution and timely updates and support. What are the plans if Alibaba and Tencent launch competing versions at a 1/10 of the price with global coverage and scalability?

Also, his idea is not particularly special. He has a set of data, and he would like a system where the data can be filtered, sorted and then displayed as graphs. I don't know what the data is exactly, which is why I'm pissing in the loving wind when it comes to figuring out an estimate, but god knows this ain't the next loving Facebook. It lives in an Access database for now and given the blank stares I received when I asked about schema normalization, I imagine the database structure is currently very firmly in the category of "loving dire."

I foresee, based on my intuition and having dealt with people like this in the past, a situation where I get the project to 90%, and then the final 10% shifts around without end, to the point I crave the sweet release of death whether I'm getting properly paid or not. I have the luxury of another job so it's not like I have to take projects I'm likely to hate.

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Tableau and TIBCO Spotfire spring to mind, business analytics are a saturated market with next to no real money available. It's rather tedious domain at best.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

The Dave posted:

Have a clearly defined agreement with him that is signed covering an hourly rate, how time is tracked, what is tracked, and how overtime is accounted for. Make sure it also covers missed payments. Require an upfront payment, frequently scheduled payments, and as soon as he misses two of them tell him your work is paused as alluded to in the signed agreement.

That way if it is awful you only burned two weeks of time and you were paid something for it.

This is a excellent answer.

Also my experience with that type of people is that they are insane in the medical sense. If they drag around a lot of "documents", that a huge red flag of schizophrenia or other mental illness.

Thermopyle
Jul 1, 2003

...the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt. —Bertrand Russell

PT6A posted:

Need a reality check from some other freelancers: I have a guy with an "interesting" project, but he's super concerned about budget and time to what I consider an unreasonable degree given the desired scope of the project, he's paranoid about NDAs and someone stealing his "excellent" idea, and he has yet to provide any kind of schema or sample data for the data that the website is going to handle, making it nearly impossible to come up with any estimate more detailed than a random guess. Basically, I'm seeing a lot of red flags and catching a bad vibe off this, is my current plan of saying "I don't think I'm the right developer for this project at this time," a good one, or am I being overly risk-averse here?

If everything goes "well" it could be a decent project, but given how nebulous the project definition is, I have a feeling it's going to turn into a massive pain in my rear end if I take the project. Is it better to attempt to re-adjust his expectations and then take the project, or just cut bait?

I would not work with that person.

People like that are super common and almost universally a huge headache.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

MrMoo posted:

Tableau and TIBCO Spotfire spring to mind, business analytics are a saturated market with next to no real money available. It's rather tedious domain at best.

I'm going to not work with that guy, and point him in these general directions, because I believe it will be much more cost-effective for him, and much more pleasant for me.

I mean, hell, I'm willing to reinvent the wheel if you really want it, but not if it's going to be a pain in the rear end the entire time.

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

I came here to say, “please dear god do not work with that person,” but it sounds like you made the right decision. The red flags you already noticed are the worst ones you can see on a project that is absolutely, 100% headed towards disaster.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

I just finished my web development immersion program last week and am now looking for jobs. I would love to hear some stories about people's interviews for their first jobs if anyone is willing to share.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I’m a designer but I can tell you general advice: smart people care more about how you think, how you act when things change or go wrong, and less about the final output you made.

There are plenty of dumb people hiring that care too much about the latter.

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

I'm pretty sure being hunted for sport by that guy from Jumanji, in the midst of all the other poo poo that would occur during Jumanji, would be less stressful than interviewing as a new developer.

After you get your job you'll wonder why you were ever worried.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

Cheen posted:

I just finished my web development immersion program last week and am now looking for jobs. I would love to hear some stories about people's interviews for their first jobs if anyone is willing to share.

Memorize how to build a hash table and you'll probably be fine.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
Hey dudes,

I'm working with Squarespace which (generally) pretty intuitive but I'm running into an issue.

I bought the SquarePaste code "Sort by Price" located here: https://www.squarepaste.com/shop/sort-by-price

I installed in on my website per the Squarepaste instructions and it works correctly, however, ever since I installed the code when I view my site on a desktop it now chops off my top menus.

For instance, I have a top menu called services with (4) items in the menu. After installing the "Sort By Price" code it only displays 2 out of the 4 items in the services menu and chops off the other two. This only happens on desktop. It displays correctly on mobile and on iPad view. To make it slightly more annoying it only does this on the pages with the code installed which is /homedesign and /jewerly respectively. Other pages like /about-us and /contact are unaffected and the menus display correctly on those.
Does anyone know what is going on?

Website is http://landoflorenzo.com -- the password to view it is hellohello

PS - If anyone wants to see the code injection for the page that I installed, I'd be happy to post it, I just didn't want to post a bunch of random code without describing the issue first.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
I see 4 children in the services menu, but I'd wager all that padding on .Intro-content is what it's hiding it in instances where you're seeing that. Have you changed any CSS for that section? The CSS it's loading doesn't match the demo.

e: looks like you're playing with it now, it's loading fine but blocking those items. Stand by....

e: .Intro has a z-index of 9999;, the menu dropdown container Header-nav-folder has a z-index of 1002. I don't know enough about squarespace to tell you where to change that but that's the issue.

life is a joke fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jun 2, 2019

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

life is a joke posted:

I see 4 children in the services menu, but I'd wager all that padding on .Intro-content is what it's hiding it in instances where you're seeing that. Have you changed any CSS for that section? The CSS it's loading doesn't match the demo.

e: looks like you're playing with it now, it's loading fine but blocking those items. Stand by....

Do you see four children under services when you load https://www.landoflorenzo.com/homedesign

When I bought the SquarePaste "Sort by Price" code it has me inject a portion of code into the header of the page and then also post a smaller bit of code in the intro section. That intro section is what makes the physical dropdown box, I believe.

Here is the code for the intro section, if it helps:

code:
<div class="dropdown ui-group">
<button onclick="filterDropdown(this)" class="dropbtn sort-button-group">
<span class="title">Sort by</span><span class="icon"></span>
</button>

<div class="dropdown-content">
 <div class="button-group filters-button-group" data-filter-group="group1">
   <button class="button" data-sort-value="original-order" value="Recently Added">Recently Added</button>
<button class="button" data-sort-value="hightolow" value="Price High to Low">Price High to Low</button>
<button class="button" data-sort-value="lowtohigh" value="Price Low to High">Price Low to High</button>
 </div>
</div>
</div>
Also this is the template I'm using: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/212512738-Brine-template-guide

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

life is a joke posted:

e: .Intro has a z-index of 9999;, the menu dropdown container Header-nav-folder has a z-index of 1002. I don't know enough about squarespace to tell you where to change that but that's the issue.

e: the stuff it tells you to put in the header has what you're looking for, and it sets the stripe that has the price sort in it there at being at the uppermost layer. You can change that to be less than the 1002 of the base theme (I would preserve that as much as possible and edit the price drop code first).

Of course, when you make it 1000 the drop down disspaears behind the product images lol. hang on....

life is a joke fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jun 2, 2019

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

life is a joke posted:

Okay so here's the other part of the code. This is the part that SquarePaste says to paste into the header of the page. This is where I can see the z-index of 9999. Should I change that to 1002?

code:
<style type="text/css">
/* Squarepaste Sort by Price © */
.Intro, .collection-header {position:relative;overflow:visible;z-index: 9999;}
.filters-button-group button {background: none;outline: none;border: none;padding: 0;color: initial;}
.filters-button-group button:hover, .filters-button-group button.is-checked {opacity: 0.5;}
.dropbtn {background-color: rgba(110,110,110,.05);color: #777777;border: none;display: block;padding: 12px 18px;font-size: 1em;line-height: 1.6em;width: 100%;text-align: left;cursor: pointer;overflow: hidden;outline: none;-moz-user-select: none;-webkit-user-select: none;-ms-user-select: none;user-select: none;}
.dropbtn .title {float: left;width: 90%;padding-right: 5px;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis;box-sizing: border-box;}
.dropbtn .icon {position: relative;bottom: 1px;float: right;width: 10%;text-align: right;box-sizing: border-box;font-family: 'squarespace-ui-font';}
.dropbtn .icon:before {font-family: 'squarespace-ui-font';font-style: normal;speak: none;font-weight: normal;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;content: "\e009";text-align: center;display: inline-block;vertical-align: middle;font-size: 1em;width: 1em;height: 1em;line-height: 1em;}
.dropbtn .title, .dropbtn .icon {pointer-events:none;}
.dropbtn:hover, .dropbtn:focus {background-color: rgba(110,110,110,.05);}
.dropbtn:focus .icon:before {content: "\e006";}
.dropdown {position: relative;display: inline-block;max-width: 300px;width: 100%;margin-right: 10px;}
.dropdown-content {display: none;position: absolute;background-color: #f7f7f7;max-width: 300px;width: 100%;overflow: auto;padding: 16px 0;z-index: 1;}
.dropdown-content button {color: #777777;padding: 0 16px;text-decoration: none;display: block;background: none;border: none;outline: none;width: 100%;text-align: left;}
.show {display: block;}
@media screen and (max-width: 640px) { .dropdown {margin-right:0;margin-bottom:10px;max-width:100%;} }
</style>
<script src="https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1iBS8Jg9Ty5bjY_5QllDLxcNH0EkcrJto"></script>
<script src="https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14w-sngU5pFV_okp69_39S3bXLMO1_NIR"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var _0x5a19=['addClass','parentNode','getElementsByClassName','dropdown-content','classList','toggle','offsetHeight','target','matches','.dropbtn','length','contains','remove','ready','.button','click','.title','text','val','.ProductList-grid','isotope','.ProductList-item','fitRows','.product-price','find','.sqs-money-native','replace','.dropdown-content','attr','data-sort-value','.button-group','each','button','.is-checked','removeClass','is-checked'];(function(_0x431a75,_0x48b7d7){var _0x4080eb=function(_0x4dc283){while(--_0x4dc283){_0x431a75['push'](_0x431a75['shift']());}};_0x4080eb(++_0x48b7d7);}(_0x5a19,0x199));var _0x356b=function(_0x217124,_0xc3537d){_0x217124=_0x217124-0x0;var _0x46d0a0=_0x5a19[_0x217124];return _0x46d0a0;};$(window)[_0x356b('0x0')](function(){$(_0x356b('0x1'))[_0x356b('0x2')](function(){$(_0x356b('0x3'))[_0x356b('0x4')]($(this)[_0x356b('0x5')]());});var _0x3073e7=$(_0x356b('0x6'))[_0x356b('0x7')]({'itemSelector':_0x356b('0x8'),'layoutMode':_0x356b('0x9'),'fitRows':{'gutter':0x0},'sortAscending':{'lowtohigh':!![],'hightolow':![]},'getSortData':{'name':_0x356b('0xa'),'lowtohigh':function(_0x2f0bbb){var _0x2cfa7f=$(_0x2f0bbb)[_0x356b('0xb')](_0x356b('0xc'))[_0x356b('0x4')]();return parseFloat(_0x2cfa7f[_0x356b('0xd')](/,/g,''));},'hightolow':function(_0x4d43e8){var _0x21fa31=$(_0x4d43e8)[_0x356b('0xb')](_0x356b('0xc'))[_0x356b('0x4')]();return parseFloat(_0x21fa31[_0x356b('0xd')](/,/g,''));}}});$(_0x356b('0xe'))['on'](_0x356b('0x2'),'button',function(){var _0x3ce3d9=$(this)[_0x356b('0xf')](_0x356b('0x10'));_0x3073e7[_0x356b('0x7')]({'sortBy':_0x3ce3d9});});$(_0x356b('0x11'))[_0x356b('0x12')](function(_0x3a5bfb,_0x15e4fb){var _0x4b5481=$(_0x15e4fb);_0x4b5481['on'](_0x356b('0x2'),_0x356b('0x13'),function(){_0x4b5481[_0x356b('0xb')](_0x356b('0x14'))[_0x356b('0x15')](_0x356b('0x16'));$(this)[_0x356b('0x17')](_0x356b('0x16'));});});});function filterDropdown(_0x49d3cf){_0x49d3cf[_0x356b('0x18')][_0x356b('0x19')](_0x356b('0x1a'))[0x0][_0x356b('0x1b')][_0x356b('0x1c')]('show');_0x49d3cf['parentNode'][_0x356b('0x19')](_0x356b('0x1a'))[0x0][_0x356b('0x1d')];}window['onclick']=function(_0x46fae0){if(!_0x46fae0[_0x356b('0x1e')][_0x356b('0x1f')](_0x356b('0x20'))){var _0x15e8d1=document[_0x356b('0x19')](_0x356b('0x1a'));var _0x3aa480;for(_0x3aa480=0x0;_0x3aa480<_0x15e8d1[_0x356b('0x21')];_0x3aa480++){var _0x2a314e=_0x15e8d1[_0x3aa480];if(_0x2a314e[_0x356b('0x1b')][_0x356b('0x22')]('show')){_0x2a314e['classList'][_0x356b('0x23')]('show');}}}};
</script>

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
I think if you just change that 9999 on line 3 to 1000 you'll be golden, don't take my word for it tho that's just the quick fix. If you have any follow-ups edit your last post and I'll answer in this one with edits but it seems good enough, but you might want to test it. e: and I think this is more of a discussion thread, there are other places to post support and debugging questions I think.

e: last final thing - you might want to look at the docs for that theme and stick with whatever dimensions they recommend for the logo image because below a certain width it is either A. not readable or B. overlapping important content, and it will affect 50% of visitors easy.

life is a joke fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jun 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

life is a joke posted:

I think if you just change that 9999 on line 3 to 1000 you'll be golden, don't take my word for it tho that's just the quick fix. If you have any follow-ups edit your last post and I'll answer in this one with edits but it seems good enough, but you might want to test it. e: and I think this is more of a discussion thread, there are other places to post support and debugging questions I think.

e: last final thing - you might want to look at the docs for that theme and stick with whatever dimensions they recommend for the logo image because below a certain width it is either A. not readable or B. overlapping important content, and it will affect 50% of visitors easy.

Thank you! :cheers: Seems to have cleared up the menu issue.

And thanks for the thought on the logo. We'll double check the size recommended by the theme before we launch.