Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Rolo posted:

Sucks nothing bad ever happened to Ted but that’s life I guess.

he's bald

edit: might never get grandchildren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Testikles posted:

Nancy and Minh in their rankings of the men on Rainey Street put Boomhauer as their top pick, and marvel at Patch's comparable good looks.

Bill peaked in highschool and then fell apart after but what was there was pretty good. Every so often he can channel it.

Yeah, Minh said Boomhauer was number one with his "tight little bod", Nancy said Dale was number two because "he's incredibly limber" and then they both said Hank and Bill were tied for third. :v:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Yeah, Minh said Boomhauer was number one with his "tight little bod", Nancy said Dale was number two because "he's incredibly limber" and then they both said Hank and Bill were tied for third. :v:

Bill looks like poo poo but can you imagine how boring Hank would be in bed? Bill would do *anything* to please. Making them tied just makes sense because who wants to actually dwell on that.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Give Hank supplemental testosterone and suddenly Nancy starts blushing, though...

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Tumble posted:

its got that japanese guy, Khan, so yes

Chinese?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

GolfHole posted:

edit: might never get grandchildren

bobby goes nuts is such a great episode with an even better title

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

bobjr posted:

I thought Ted was more someone who put on a rich accent for presentation, compared to Kahn who we’re told comes from poverty.

Especially since most of the time we see him Ted cares more about appearances than anything else.

Ted must really hate Kahn to not be willing to bring him into his social circle in order to get access to Minh and her family who are very well connected.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Zero One posted:

Ted must really hate Kahn to not be willing to bring him into his social circle in order to get access to Minh and her family who are very well connected.

Tbf kahn is not easy to like

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

pixaal posted:

Bill looks like poo poo but can you imagine how boring Hank would be in bed? Bill would do *anything* to please. Making them tied just makes sense because who wants to actually dwell on that.

Hank would approach you with romantic intent :blush:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
Sometimes all a lady needs is a firm handshake to get her blood flowing, I tell you what.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

His narrow urethra makes it difficult to come so Hank probably goes for a while

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Bwaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

No you just get retrograde ejaculation into your bladder.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Bum the Sad posted:

No you just get retrograde ejaculation into your bladder.

"Peggy! I just came from that new bookstore downtown and they had a book about new ....uh tantric methods."

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Iron Crowned posted:

I just realized that King of the Hill is to Millennials, what The Flintstones was to Boomers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEZGaLlLfcY

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
That is some boomer poo poo. Just needs some of them complaining about hating their wives.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Nooner posted:

Women really respond to formality :wink:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The Moon Monster posted:

Women really respond to formality :wink:

What was that joke that he said he'd be awfully fond of peggy at their wedding or something along those line

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Nooner posted:

He's want to eventually get to... you know.... the 'love'.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

What was that joke that he said he'd be awfully fond of peggy at their wedding or something along those line
" 'I surely am not unfond of you Peggy, I tell you what.' What kind of a marriage proposal is that?"

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Saalkin posted:

The mail lady
There's a woman dressed as a nurse when he had Peggy's body cast.
When he gets a call about his car Sally from Bobby he's with a woman (he says something about moving the truck so this might be the ice-cream lady)
The woman who picks him up in the flashback with Sally.

Boomhauer also had a woman sneaking out of his tent in the morning in the ep where they took Bobby and the other scouts camping.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Kinda surprised they never did a "Woman from Boomhauers past shows up with a kid she claims is his" episode.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Are you suggesting Boomhauer also had a narrow urethra?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Tumble posted:

Kinda surprised they never did a "Woman from Boomhauers past shows up with a kid she claims is his" episode.

dang ole snip snip yo no dang dirty diapers n "MY DADDYS HAVIN A HEART ATTACK! MY DADDYS HAVIN A HEART ATTACK!!!" just dang ole monthly beer money man, me myself and i

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Tumble posted:

they kinda did that story with john redcorn

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Instead of Bill being Bobby’s dad the twist is Boomhaur is Luanne’s dad

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Another Bill posted:

Are you suggesting Boomhauer also had a narrow urethra?

Boomhauer had a vasectomy when he was 19.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

bobjr posted:

That certainly would explain Hank's horrified reaction in that one episode where Boomhauer and Luanne dated briefly

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I though her dad was known. The oil rig is just federal prison, which they still hide from her for some reason.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

bobjr posted:

edit: sorta beaten

Sydney Bottocks posted:

That certainly would explain Hank's horrified reaction in that one episode where Boomhauer and Luanne dated briefly

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAU_atZ45_Q&t=46s

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I watched today the episode where Arlen's softball rec league has a match with a charity show team and they tryhard the match ruining it for everyone. I have such mixed feelings about the episode. It's so good because Hank and the team are complete villains whose dumb plan to win against the Ace is foiled by the fact the Ace is/was a professional player who schools them. But then when they go to eat crow it turns out the Ace is a gigantic rear end in a top hat so they get away scot free.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
this show really did get weirdly horny after Season 6 or so

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Boomhauer had a vasectomy when he was 19.

this is the least real thing in the entire show. as someone who tried to get one at 18 in ca it was literally impossible. drs wouldnt even do the reversable kind. i managed to get one at 24 but probably only because i had a 6 yr history of trying to get one constantly. tx even in the era of the show wouldnt let you get your poo poo sniped until you had kids + were older.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

snergle posted:

this is the least real thing in the entire show. as someone who tried to get one at 18 in ca it was literally impossible. drs wouldnt even do the reversable kind. i managed to get one at 24 but probably only because i had a 6 yr history of trying to get one constantly. tx even in the era of the show wouldnt let you get your poo poo sniped until you had kids + were older.

Yeah it was a joke, but I’ve heard if you lie and tell the doctor “Both of my parents are schizophrenic and I’m going to develop it any day now” then they’ll go for it.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Hank’s approach to sex:

“You know how much I love the fundamentals”

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SettingSun posted:

I watched today the episode where Arlen's softball rec league has a match with a charity show team and they tryhard the match ruining it for everyone. I have such mixed feelings about the episode. It's so good because Hank and the team are complete villains whose dumb plan to win against the Ace is foiled by the fact the Ace is/was a professional player who schools them. But then when they go to eat crow it turns out the Ace is a gigantic rear end in a top hat so they get away scot free.

Yeah this is def one of the low end episodes imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

JAMOOOL posted:

this show really did get weirdly horny after Season 6 or so

"You don't keep a Ferrari in the garage!"