Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

TenementFunster posted:

oh my god they really ARE basement LARPers

:golgo: :golgo: :golgo:

I'll say it again, someone make an American nazi Four Lions movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

uber_stoat posted:

:golgo: :golgo: :golgo:

I'll say it again, someone make an American nazi Four Lions movie.

too soon :smith:

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Alan Smithee posted:

I keep thinking about that because it was so insane how nothing happened to the guy
that he wasn’t even *charged* screams “professional snitch”

i cant think of any other reason some random dude that works at goodwill would be connected enough to skate on an assault with a deadly weapon charge. shout out to DPD for protecting murderous nazis.

our local identity evorpa high schoolers keep putting up filers near the site of stabbing, too. thanks again, DPD!

silentsnack posted:

Reading that in context of the paragraph it looks like 'gucci' was a metaphor for generic valuable stuff and/or iconography that gunwankers publicly display to indicate they have a cache of guns/armor/tacticlolgear/ammo/food/etc to steal.
yeah, “gucci gear” is Gun Weirdo slang for expensive/fancy gun poo poo. those guys rightfully identify that even a random squad car cop in our police state hellworld is gonna be an irl loot piñata with an AR-15 and/or shotgun, pistol, magazines, ammo, and body armor

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
It’s weird they would use the word Gucci since it’s such a millennial zoomer gang gang term

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

90s Cringe Rock posted:

practicing tactical entries from the kitchen to the common living area

"just to be clear I know that making and possessing dmt, which I am attempting to do, is a felony"

holding the rifle while making imaginary gunshot noises

my murdering secrets

I got linked here from the quotes thread so I don't know if there's a history of it, but is DMT a thing with these types? The only person I know who was super big into acquiring DMT was a burgeoning conspiracy theory nutcase when I stopped seeing him and from what I understand it's not remotely impossible he's a nazi now

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
The thing about Sh0e is that she seems to have changed depending on what affects her or people around her. She's a bi woman and has trans friends so she's shifted on LGBTQ and some feminist issues for a while. But I've not seen any regret about her racists antics so I'll believe it when she pivots on things that aren't affecting her or her friends. But I also get that, that's usually how people mold their mindsets.
Great that she's doing something good though. Its better than the alternative.
Don't shun but be weary. Yes, people should be able to change their mind but not without answering for what they've done. We've all been young and stupid but if the people I've been a shithead to in the past asked me for an apology I would give it to them everytime its needed and they're allowed to be forever distrusting of me.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

I got linked here from the quotes thread so I don't know if there's a history of it, but is DMT a thing with these types? The only person I know who was super big into acquiring DMT was a burgeoning conspiracy theory nutcase when I stopped seeing him and from what I understand it's not remotely impossible he's a nazi now

It's popular with online types and these guys are so online that they make your average cspammer look like an off the grid luddite.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

lol god drat, remember when glenn beck apologized and went liberal for like two weeks

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1220163902669041665

ponzicar posted:

He's pretended to do something like that at least a half dozen times. I'm surprised that the trick keeps workings.

And I'm really surprised that so many people are willing to give the benefit of the doubt to a youtube personality.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
is shoe still bffs with Lauren Southern?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ague Proof posted:

i don't buy it

It sounds like youtube freak marketing stuff

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
https://twitter.com/isaiah_kb/status/1220354646687899650

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
If I'm reading this right, Chris Cantwell has been indicted... for trying to extort the identity of Bowl Patrol leader "Vic Mackey" out of another Nazi.

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1220355708350189569?s=19

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Pope Guilty posted:

If I'm reading this right, Chris Cantwell has been indicted... for trying to extort the identity of Bowl Patrol leader "Vic Mackey" out of another Nazi.

the Cantwell/Bowl Patrol saga never fails to amaze

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bad opsec to tell a dude you're going to gently caress his wife

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Bad opsec to tell a dude you're going to gently caress his wife

an infinite cascade of Night of the Wrong Wives

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
night of the wrong wives is legit the funniest thing this thread has come up with

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Alan Smithee posted:

It’s weird they would use the word Gucci since it’s such a millennial zoomer gang gang term
zoomers can buy guns, and do terrorism

babby all grown up

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

aren't these guys literally millennials/zoomers in a gang

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

uncurable mlady posted:

night of the wrong wives is legit the funniest thing this thread has come up with

speaking as someone who lives in his stamping ground and, until he tried to go national, had to interact with he and his TWP goons whenever they wanted some free press on campus, that evening was a surreal one and the visual aides were the best part

at least now we don't have to deal with the sympathetic articles about how he's just a nice guy looking out for himself with pictures of him playing with his kids twice a year anymore

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Important to remember that Parrot's wife owned the property their whole compound was on and was also sexting other members of the TWP like some sort of horny queen-bee nazi sorceress with a fetish for jerking around all the dent-brained orcs and goblins in her kingdom.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Important to remember that Parrot's wife owned the property their whole compound was on and was also sexting other members of the TWP like some sort of horny queen-bee nazi sorceress with a fetish for jerking around all the dent-brained orcs and goblins in her kingdom.

being here live as all the insane details that were just dumber and dumber came out was great

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

speaking as someone who lives in his stamping ground and, until he tried to go national, had to interact with he and his TWP goons whenever they wanted some free press on campus, that evening was a surreal one and the visual aides were the best part

at least now we don't have to deal with the sympathetic articles about how he's just a nice guy looking out for himself with pictures of him playing with his kids twice a year anymore

You say that but give it a few years and he'll find some human-interest "journalist" who doesn't think it's necessary to research their subject before writing a profile on it.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pope Guilty posted:

You say that but give it a few years and he'll find some human-interest "journalist" who doesn't think it's necessary to research their subject before writing a profile on it.

lol, you give them too much credit

it'll be a Bari Weiss soft focus "he's reformed now" article about how they spent an afternoon together shopping and chatting and he's just a normal family man now who just wants a 2nd shot at creating a kinder, gentler Reich

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He's gonna be re-born AGAIN as a normal baptist

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol it felt so good to watch Glenn Beck become irrelevant riiiiiiiight before the post-escalator/Qanon/dumb as gently caress era you would have imagined he would have thrived in.

All because he couldn't stand sharing the spotlight with another media queen pretending to be a Real American

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
it's incredible how necessary this chart is to understand the whole thing

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TenementFunster posted:

it's incredible how necessary this chart is to understand the whole thing

matthew heimbach has completely and utterly owned matt parrott so loving hard rofl. there really is no other word for it.. its insane

every single thing u read in that chart is another '..ohhh poo poo...daaaamn..."

ohh gently caress i just now saw the ages listed i missed that the first time lmao

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bring back old gbs posted:

matthew heimbach has completely and utterly owned matt parrott so loving hard rofl. there really is no other word for it.. its insane

every single thing u read in that chart is another '..ohhh poo poo...daaaamn..."

ohh gently caress i just now saw the ages listed i missed that the first time lmao

Matt 2 (cuck matt) made Matt 1 (orc matt) the leader of the TWP after Matt 1 married Matt 2's daughter. Later Matt 2's cuckbox broke while Matt 1 was loving Matt 2's wife (the owner of the nazi compound) and the noise alerted Matt 1 – red mist descends. Matt 1 then choked Matt 2 out fully nude in the dirt of their trailer compound in front of his kids and fan club until the cops came to take the naked cave troll Matt 1 to jail. Destroying their faux-strasserism commune and literally everybody's marriage all at once.

It's exactly the kind of thing you love to see.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/FBIBoston/status/1220380241589342216?s=19

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
note: he was trying to threaten and extort other nazis

efb by pope guilty

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

note: he was trying to threaten and extort other nazis

you gotta be careful about that when your movement is 80% feds

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lol at all the cops having to arrest their buddies for getting too rowdy

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Matt 2 (cuck matt) made Matt 1 (orc matt) the leader of the TWP after Matt 1 married Matt 2's daughter. Later Matt 2's cuckbox broke while Matt 1 was loving Matt 2's wife (the owner of the nazi compound) and the noise alerted Matt 1 – red mist descends. Matt 1 then choked Matt 2 out fully nude in the dirt of their trailer compound in front of his kids and fan club until the cops came to take the naked cave troll Matt 1 to jail. Destroying their faux-strasserism commune and literally everybody's marriage all at once.

It's exactly the kind of thing you love to see.

i hope we get a Pain and Gain 2 out of this

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

i guess marketing "deep oppo research" to paul nehlen wasn't sufficiently ominous

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
News from Germany:
Germany bans Combat 18 as police raid neo-Nazi group

quote:

the decision was made following the murder last June of pro-migrant German politician Walter Lübcke by a C18 member.
(I thought C18 had been banned decades ago tbh because theyre openly neonazi)

News from New Zealand:
Soldier alleged to have traded military information was leader of white nationalist group

quote:

A soldier charged with sharing military information that threatened New Zealand's security was leading a growing white nationalist movement.
The 27-year-old soldier, who has name suppression, was arrested in December at Linton Military Camp in circumstances that were shrouded in secrecy.
The man had been planning a trip to Russia for Christmas Stuff revealed at the time. He is now being supervised by the Defence Force while awaiting a military court trial.

Stuff has confirmed the soldier was behind an online profile named Johann Wolfe, a self-described co-founder of the white nationalist group the 'Dominion Movement', which subscribed to the same identitarian politics as the March 15 terror suspect. The group shut down its internet presence in the hours after the Christchurch mosque attacks, but a seemingly identical group - 'Action Zealandia' - has since emerged and earlier this month vandalised signage at a National Party office in Auckland.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
C18 was banned in the UK decades ago so i'm shocked they weren't already banned in Germany

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pope Guilty posted:

lol. good loving riddence. kinda wish he had doxed the bowl patrol fucker though.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
now's the point when the feds try to throw max sentences at him in exchange for a cooperating plea since he probably has lots of info about other nazis

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/GoadGatsby/status/1220505234256080896
https://twitter.com/GoadGatsby/status/1220506902905393152

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jason_a_w/status/1220516787772518400
wheeeeew this is a doozy of a story and points to a real KKKONSPIRACY involving either the U.S. and/or russian governments (both?). the base leader apparently lives in russia, is 46, and purchased land worth $33,000 in washington state for "hate camps" using a delaware-based company called "base global." nazarro was apparently a big fan of harold covington, a now-dead fat nazi guy whose thing was trying to establish a white ethnostate in the pacific northwest. covington had been around for ages and went to rhodesia back in the 1970s and had claimed to be a tough soldier-of-fortune type, but i think his family told the SPLC after he died that the rhodesians didn't think highly of him and put him to work as a file clerk. anyways, nazarro had apparently been on a podcast in 2017 claiming to be an organizer for the "northwest front" which was tied up in the whole covington thing.

now onto the kkkonspiracy:

quote:

Around the same time, “Spear” filmed a series of short instructional presentations on the tactics and strategy of guerrilla warfare. In an archive of those videos on the far-right site Bitchute, he is identified as “Defense Studies expert and former CIA field intelligence officer Norman Spear”.

This detail, coupled with other leads, compelled many to speculate whether “Norman Spear” was, in fact, a federal agent operating inside the Base.

[...]

Beginning in 2009 and until as late as 2019, Nazzaro billed himself as an intelligence expert working with various government and military agencies.

Nazzaro is the principal of an LLC called Omega Solutions International (OSI), a company offering a range of intelligence and security contracting.

Its website, which was removed from the Internet some time after August 2019, boasted of the firm’s “experience conducting intelligence analysis for government agencies, military organizations, and private businesses”, as well as access to a network of seasoned security professionals with expertise in counterterrorism, counterinsurgency, homeland security, hostage rescue/negotiations, psychological operations, and more.

The firm also has a Cage Code, which is an administrative requirement for military and government contractors.

Materials inspected and sources consulted by the Guardian indicate that Nazzaro, as “Spear”, has faced persistent suspicions from current and former members of the group that he is a “fed”, or the agent of a foreign government, or that the Base is a “honeypot” intended to lure neo-Nazis out into the open for the benefit of law enforcement agencies.

Former members have cited this as a reason for leaving.

quote:

Richard Tobin, a Base member, is awaiting trial in New Jersey over allegations that he coordinated the September vandalism of synagogues in Michigan and Wisconsin. In a December custody hearing, the prosecuting assistant US attorney cited Tobin’s self-professed belief that “Norman Spear” was a Russian spy.

The Guardian has discovered that all of the business addresses associated with Nazzaro’s OSI LLCs are “virtual offices”. This describes a situation where a second company provides a business address, and sometimes meeting rooms and greeting services, for businesses who do not wish to maintain their own premises.

The addresses are often prestigious: OSI’s virtual address locations include Fifth Avenue in Manhattan and K Street in Washington DC, an address associated with federal government contracting and lobbying.

Meanwhile, “Norman Spear” appears to have had no extended history in the neo-Nazi movement before emerging as leader of the Base.

According to an internally placed source, the only people within the movement who vouched for “Spear” were connected to the Northwest Front (NWF). The NWF founder, Harold Covington, was himself the subject of persistent rumors within the white nationalist movement that he was a federal informant, and that NWF was itself a honeypot – a front organization routinely used by US law enforcement in order to entrap people.

“Norman Spear” has told Base members that he remains in Russia. Law enforcement sources have indicated on background that Nazzaro is believed by some agencies to be working for the Russian government.

The US government may have been monitoring “Norman Spear’s” activities for some time. In the April conversation planning a meetup in July, “Spear” was concerned that he would not be able to attend.

“I have confirmed that I am on the FBI terrorism watch list. I mean, that doesn’t really matter in the context of the training. What matters is that I’m on it.”

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 02:38 on Jan 24, 2020