Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
I've never had a pet and my wife has the pants so :rip: chances of a pet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fureil
Jul 7, 2012
If I want to help out with entosis stuff when I've got nothing to tackle what's the goto for entosis ships? Entosis Link II seems like it has to high of fitting requirements to easily fit on a frig, but the basic one takes so much longer to cycle.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
check the prices on them too duder

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/6crZ9vS.webm

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hole Squad Stands With Video Games.

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:

Venom Snake posted:

Hole Squad Stands With Video Games.

Check our corp KB. I've gotta stop AFK mining in goku

Cyaxares
Feb 4, 2010
Prior to this war everyone seemed to blame the demise of kugu on the age of forum leaks/mirrors ending (which would make a successful revival unlikely). I never was a member of the cool kids club, so I can't say how important it may have been in keeping the top posters interested but I certainly enjoyed the scraps the rest of us were occasionally thrown.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Good lord I'm not reading 340 new posts today. Anything important happen or are we still bitterly sniping

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

Goatman Sacks posted:

Good lord I'm not reading 340 new posts today. Anything important happen or are we still bitterly sniping

For reals, inquiring minds would like to know.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Goatman Sacks posted:

TEST moving into TESTagram, still pushing weird revisionist schtick where goons swore to destroy them no matter where they went.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

i read through it all, honestly, and no, you didn't miss anything important, and especially not anything the concerns the goonperium

there was a state of the goonion earlier, which i missed due to work - are there any tl;drs for it?

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Cyaxares posted:

Prior to this war everyone seemed to blame the demise of kugu on the age of forum leaks/mirrors ending (which would make a successful revival unlikely). I never was a member of the cool kids club, so I can't say how important it may have been in keeping the top posters interested but I certainly enjoyed the scraps the rest of us were occasionally thrown.

Honestly I liked it because unlike SA or reddit all the major players usually posted hurf and traded jabs. It was pretty cool.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Goatman Sacks posted:

300 of those posts are bitter sniping. TLDR on the rest:

* Cattes are the best pets, dogges are pretty cool though
* Reminder: FAX skills got shitcanned, if you trained them you will get your SP refunded, FAX stats scale off racial carrier skills instead
* Jury is still out on whether or not the new fighter mechanics are good
* Medium citadels are monumentally too good for their price point, holy loving poo poo (also, don't forget to train all the citadel fitting skills to 4 if you haven't already)
* Ship skins are still cool, and still too expensive
* Bombing runs are OP

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

oh, yeah, goonwaffe is no longer eligible for double SRP and peacetime SRP is suspended for the entire imperium

that's the biggest thing i got from reading 300 posts

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Otacon posted:

oh, yeah, goonwaffe is no longer eligible for double SRP and peacetime SRP is suspended for the entire imperium

RIP 80% of our fleet participation.

E: if it still averages out that buying off contracts will lose you >15m isk on a bomber and other poo poo potentially more.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

TEST moving into TESTagram, still pushing weird revisionist schtick where goons swore to destroy them no matter where they went.

Well it'll be fun to kick them out of there when their masters leave.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
reminder: something awful is an echo chamber, of eve players

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

RIP 80% of our fleet participation.

E: if it still averages out that buying off contracts will lose you >15m isk on a bomber and other poo poo potentially more.

Isn't a fitted bomber only 45m?

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Otacon posted:

The former was inevitable, GSF is rapidly growing as it absorbs basically every SMA and FCON member with two brain cells to rub together.

The latter, not quite inevitable, but a sensible move as we're doing less ratting than in previous months -- it extends our warchest by years. Reminder: We are literally the only alliance in the game who's ever done peacetime SRP.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Xolve posted:

Isn't a fitted bomber only 45m?

Not after the dudes shipping them to saranen take their slice of the pie. Double reimbursements means a basically fitted bomber costs north of 55m isk. Also, sloth law.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Apr 18, 2016

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Lol 5 years of ratting taxes gone in a month.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

reminder: something awful is an echo chamber, of eve players

Unless you leave this subforum and then eve posters are just another annoying subgroup of posters

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Despera posted:

Hardly.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Despera posted:

oh you lost your titan already?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Don't respond to the troll that's literally in the gutter of null sec alliances. Like we may lose this war but we end up winning a moral victory knowing we aren't TEST.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

oh you lost your titan already?

Took 4 days lol

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

vyst posted:

Don't respond to the troll that's literally in the gutter of null sec alliances. Like we may lose this war but we end up winning a moral victory knowing we aren't TEST.

It's funny in the this_is_what_pubbies_actually_believe.webm sense.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

ullerrm posted:

The former was inevitable, GSF is rapidly growing as it absorbs basically every SMA and FCON member with two brain cells to rub together.

The latter, not quite inevitable, but a sensible move as we're doing less ratting than in previous months -- it extends our warchest by years. Reminder: We are literally the only alliance in the game who's ever done peacetime SRP.

Nah, TNT had one at least as good on many things by the time I left, dunno about anyone else tho

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Want me to prove that aswell deadtear?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Despera posted:

Want me to prove that aswell deadtear?

I would say this is a classic goon in a well scenario, but, well

just keep digging

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I was on the sisi test op; Keepstars wreck face and I have no idea why you'd ever want to use dreads on them given the damage limitation mechanic. It'd be much better for that chain lightning doomsday to take out a dozen megathrons than a dozen dreads. Also, it seems like fighters are going to be a lot easier to swat with the squadron mechanics - superiority fighters and high angle weapons seem to shred them before they get within 50km of their target.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
desperate for attention, the guy who joined test because he lost ratting space and is too stupid to hit bridge turns to the tried and true tactic of "rolling with the punches"

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

desperate for attention, the guy who joined test because he lost ratting space and is too stupid to hit bridge turns to the tried and true tactic of "rolling with the punches"

You don't believe I had a friend in test but think I could make titan money in 4 days?

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Textbook

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/kqpvkq5.webm

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

vyst posted:

The only pet I've been responsible for is a Guinea pig back in 3rd grade and when it died my dad flushed it down the toilet like minutes after I discovered it

What the gently caress kind of super marior brothers plumbing did you have that a guinea pig went down the toilet?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Jazzzzz posted:

What the gently caress kind of super marior brothers plumbing did you have that a guinea pig went down the toilet?

It wasn't one of the really long ones.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
vyst didn't have indoor plumbing as a child, please do not shame him

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

vyst didn't have indoor plumbing as a child, please do not shame him

:banjo: