Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

My favorite part of this hobby is the rules arguments.
Just chiming in to shout out to dexefiend. Them Trolls are super great looking! Going to Springfield next week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!

Feeple posted:

Just chiming in to shout out to dexefiend. Them Trolls are super great looking! Going to Springfield next week?

What is happening in Springfield? I am not really in the loop.

TOO AWESOME OF PICS TO BE RELEGATED TO BOTTOM OF PAGE.

dexefiend fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Mar 3, 2012

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
Speakng of trollpics, I got my camera to finally have the correct light levels. I also set up my tripod, so getting poo poo in focus is finally an option. Reshot Skuld:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

PaintVagrant posted:

Speakng of trollpics, I got my camera to finally have the correct light levels. I also set up my tripod, so getting poo poo in focus is finally an option. Reshot Skuld:

Jesus Christ, I simultaneously got a huge nerd boner and completely emasculated. Well done!

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

PV, can you please PM me your exact physical address? I promise I won't kidnap you and force you to paint at gunpoint.

Fast_Food_Knight
Nov 23, 2007

Be nice, He's a knight!
He's just a fast food knight.
Home gaming table with a painted army: gaming nirvana right there.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
That poo poo Kraye

Am I doin this right

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

crime fighting hog posted:

That poo poo Kraye

Am I doin this right

lol

So I rejigged my Scaverous list. So far just 35s. I think this one is a lot better, but Im basically proxying the entire thing :lol:

System: Warmachine
Faction: Cryx
Casters: 1/1
Lord Exhumator Scaverous (*5pts)
* Nightwretch (4pts)
* Deathjack (12pts)
* Skarlock Thrall (2pts)
Bloodgorgers (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
Cephalyx Overlords (4pts)
The Withershadow Combine (5pts)
General Gerlak Slaughterborn (3pts)
Warwitch Siren (2pts)

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Bit of a crosspost here, I'm liquidating my last bit of Khador:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120870430990
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120870432056
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120870432772
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120870433340

2 Destroyers (1 painted), Juggernaut (Painted), and Marauder (Assembled, unpainted)

Fast_Food_Knight
Nov 23, 2007

Be nice, He's a knight!
What I don't get is the cephalyx. You just like the models or am I missing something?

e: forgot about psychic assault, which would work pretty well with scavvy's feat I guess. I was thinking you liked pinging things with anatomical precision or something :v: Maybe you can shoehorn in some drudges to take advantage of sac pawn? They suck though so probably not worth it.

Fast_Food_Knight fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Mar 3, 2012

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Fast_Food_Knight posted:

What I don't get is the cephalyx. You just like the models or am I missing something?

Magic sprays under scaverous' feat. Also, 3 dudes with wounds that have pow 12, magic 7 sprays are arguably worth 4 points anyways.

edit: Im also trying to figure out fun ways to use their "dont need LOS" rules for the sprays. I guess spraying through forests is prob the most common way of using it.

edit2: drudges are OK (sort of), but I dont think they are worth taking with scavvy.

Fast_Food_Knight
Nov 23, 2007

Be nice, He's a knight!
They have eyeless sight and CMA they might be fun with your terrain and LOS shenanigans. Have you considered croe's cuthroats? I see people run them with scavvy for the extra die on back strikes thanks to telekenesis.

I did have a silly notion of running cephalyx with eSkarre and pinging a jack with feedback on with their AP, but skarre doesn't offer them much else and she already has plenty of better choices. Disappointing PP aren't taking the cephalyx thing anywhere yet, the ominous rules about who they will group with and stuff could lead in cool directions.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

PaintVagrant posted:

Magic sprays under scaverous' feat. Also, 3 dudes with wounds that have pow 12, magic 7 sprays are arguably worth 4 points anyways.

edit: Im also trying to figure out fun ways to use their "dont need LOS" rules for the sprays. I guess spraying through forests is prob the most common way of using it.

edit2: drudges are OK (sort of), but I dont think they are worth taking with scavvy.

I've thought about taking them instead of McThralls just because of tough + sac pawn for the overlords, but they end up having less staying power, which sucks.

Croe is good with him, and either a reaper or malice is also a solid choice.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Terminus got to pMagnus today, even got a free Seether out of Dark Industries!

I think I made a total of 4 tough rolls the entire game, ugh.

E: Feat turn got Terminus to 32 armor!

crime fighting hog fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Mar 3, 2012

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

What's it feel like to be a dirty cheater?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

What's it feel like to be a dirty cheater?

Pretty awesome!

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Fast_Food_Knight posted:

I did have a silly notion of running cephalyx with eSkarre and pinging a jack with feedback on with their AP,

Anatomical Precision is living only, Im afraid.

Croes sound awesome with Scavvy, but I dont really want to buy them just for one caster.

edit: Skorne army is on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200722432451

!amicable
Jan 20, 2007
Circle/Hordes dudes: how many beasts do you usually take before adding in a Wilder? I am thinking that a Wilder may be nicer than a Blackclad in my Kromac list. I am running a Feral, Stalker and Gorax.

Also, for Moshar players: do you think I need a geomancy beast or can I do with the same three beasts and use arc nodes?

PaintVagrant posted:

Anatomical Precision is living only, Im afraid.

Croes sound awesome with Scavvy, but I dont really want to buy them just for one caster.

edit: Skorne army is on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200722432451

I want to be a rich dude now.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

!amicable posted:

Circle/Hordes dudes: how many beasts do you usually take before adding in a Wilder? I am thinking that a Wilder may be nicer than a Blackclad in my Kromac list. I am running a Feral, Stalker and Gorax.

Also, for Moshar players: do you think I need a geomancy beast or can I do with the same three beasts and use arc nodes?

I run three heavies without a Wilder, and have serious trouble imagining Mohsar without Megalith. Mohsar always has a great use for more fury.

!amicable
Jan 20, 2007

Corbeau posted:

I run three heavies without a Wilder, and have serious trouble imagining Mohsar without Megalith. Mohsar always has a great use for more fury.

I want Megalith to be paired with eKrueger, but I haven't looked into him too much. Why can't Mohsar run without Megalith? I mean, he is clearly an amazing beast, but who can use him to be the most nastygrossamazing?

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

!amicable posted:

I want Megalith to be paired with eKrueger, but I haven't looked into him too much. Why can't Mohsar run without Megalith? I mean, he is clearly an amazing beast, but who can use him to be the most nastygrossamazing?

It just depends on what casters you rep as to who needs him the most. I'd think eKrueger wouldn't need him as badly since he also works well with stalkers and ferals.

!amicable
Jan 20, 2007

S.J. posted:

It just depends on what casters you rep as to who needs him the most. I'd think eKrueger wouldn't need him as badly since he also works well with stalkers and ferals.

So you would run Gorax Stalker Mega with him? I am trying to learn eKreuger, Mohsar and Kromac.

e:I'll just try list with and without Megalith for both casters, it'll be fun I guess.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Some may prefer to run Mohsar troop heavy, but at 35 I run Mega+Stalker+Pureblood and at 50 I'll add in the Gorax. Whether or not you're fine without the Gorax depends a bit on your metagame; if you're facing 1-2 heavies, you're probably fine. If you're facing jack-heavy Menoth (and if their list doesn't just lose to Megalith's rough terrain), you need the Gorax.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Corbeau posted:

Some may prefer to run Mohsar troop heavy, but at 35 I run Mega+Stalker+Pureblood and at 50 I'll add in the Gorax. Whether or not you're fine without the Gorax depends a bit on your metagame; if you're facing 1-2 heavies, you're probably fine. If you're facing jack-heavy Menoth (and if their list doesn't just lose to Megalith's rough terrain), you need the Gorax.

Well Menoth's jacks in general aren't getting the alpha strike except with Harbinger, Thyra or Amon. Usually the strategy consists of taking the Charge and Enlivening away. So Megalith's Animus won't matter much when I'm 2-3" away.

!amicable
Jan 20, 2007

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Well Menoth's jacks in general aren't getting the alpha strike except with Harbinger, Thyra or Amon. Usually the strategy consists of taking the Charge and Enlivening away. So Megalith's Animus won't matter much when I'm 2-3" away.

With pillars I can finally loving dampen enliven; I'm p excited.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Let's just say that I've had bad experiences against Harby in the past. Most other Menoth isn't as bad, but being out-threat-ranged is embarrassing (equal melee threats under Crusader's Call, but Menoth has guns). Doubly so when Harby can purify Megalith's animus and a single Redeemer pretty much negates three pillars per turn, removing my control tools. Seriously, the Redeemer singlehandedly makes Menoth a bad matchup for Mohsar. Harby just makes it worse by taking away most of Circle's other advantages.

Circle just doesn't have the heavy, long range guns to blow Harby's large-based face off. :(

Corbeau fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Mar 4, 2012

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

I tried Terminus for the first time today, and I only got to arm 28. :( I did manage to make 50-60% of my tough rolls though, that ability is so drat awesome.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

The Aberrant posted:

I tried Terminus for the first time today, and I only got to arm 28. :( I did manage to make 50-60% of my tough rolls though, that ability is so drat awesome.

Good job! My record is 40 but I doubt I'll ever get that luck again.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
So my buddy finally bought his Menoth list:

Faction: Harbinger - Army of the Righteous
Tiers: 4
Harbinger of Menoth (*5pts)
* Crusader (5pts)
* Crusader (5pts)
* Crusader (5pts)
Choir of Menoth (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
High Paladin Dartan Vilmon (3pts)
Paladin of the Order of the Wall (2pts)

Yeah...

How do I deal with this poo poo as Skorne? I just started so I have a pMorg tier list based off the battle box:

System: Hordes
Faction: Morghoul - Big Game Hunters
Master Tormentor Morghoul (*7pts)
* Cyclops Savage (5pts)
* Cyclops Savage (5pts)
* Bronzeback Titan (9pts)
* Titan Gladiator (7pts)
Cataphract Arcuarii (Leader and 3 Grunts) (6pts)
Paingiver Beast Handlers (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)

My thoughts are to replace the two Savages with a Raider and a Shaman. With the Raider's Animus+the Shaman replicating it I can turn the Arcuarii into a half-decent shooting threat against Harby, letting them shoot from outside Awe range with some pretty mean CRA's. Also between the Shaman and Morghoul (with Craft Talisman from the Shaman) I think I can blow up a few Paladins with Torment+Evil Eye if those Menoth assholes manage to get dug in on some objectives or something. Torment will stop Harby from healing those pieces of poo poo right?

What do you guys think? I'd like to avoid spending $200 to shove like 4 units of Immortals down his throat but I WILL IF I HAVE TO.

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

Good job! My record is 40 but I doubt I'll ever get that luck again.

If you don't do this already with him, I'd suggest trying Erebus with a Skarlock casting Ravager on him. The bulk of my souls came from him pacmaning his way through a unit of swordsmen.

stabbington
Sep 1, 2007

It doesn't feel right to kill an unarmed man... but I'll get over it.
Went to a 35pt tournament today, came 4th of 10 due to my 2nd round opponent going 0-3 (strength of schedule is the worst system, except for all the others). Ran two pretty cookie-cutter legion lists because I was feeling lazy.

Saeryn, Omen of Everblight (*5pts)
* Raek (4pts)
* Shredder (2pts)
* Angelius (9pts)
* Scythean (9pts)
* Scythean (9pts)
1 Spell Martyr (1pts)
Strider Deathstalker (2pts)
The Forsaken (2pts)

Reinforcements:
Anyssa Ryvaal (4pts)
Warmonger War Chief (3pts)

Lylyth, Shadow of Everblight (*5pts)
* Nephilim Bolt Thrower (6pts)
* Ravagore (10pts)
* Ravagore (10pts)
* Seraph (8pts)
Blighted Nyss Shepherd (1pts)
Blighted Nyss Shepherd (1pts)
The Forsaken (2pts)

reinforcements didn't matter but it was a Raek and a War Chief

Game 1: Saeryn vs. Deneghra 2, Supply and Demand
My opponent was running
Wraith Witch Deneghra (*6pts)
* Nightwretch (4pts)
* Nightwretch (4pts)
* Nightmare (10pts)
Bile Thralls (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Satyxis Raiders (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Satyxis Raider Sea Witch (2pts)
Satyxis Raider Captain (2pts)
Warwitch Siren (2pts)
Warwitch Siren (2pts)

Totally punted this. Could've had an actual game if I had done sensible things like "remember the scenario" and played accordingly, but I just toddled up like an idiot instead of blitzing up the field under my feat for protection, resulting in me losing on scenario basically as soon as it could happen. Pretty much the obvious result when you haven't played a control point scenario against eDenny in several years and you're still waking up. Still, an embarrassing loss that was easily preventable with a little thought. Probably won't make that mistake again.

Game 2: Lylyth2 vs. Damiano, Demolition
Opponent was playing a point down for some reason, running
Captain Damiano (*6pts)
* Rocinante (9pts)
* Sylys Wyshnalyrr, the Seeker (2pts)
Greygore Boomhowler & Co. (Boomhowler and 9 Grunts) (9pts)
Kayazy Assassins (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution (3pts)
Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator (1pts)
Rorsh & Brine (9pts)
Saxon Orrik (2pts)

He knew enough to be afraid of my ability to shoot his face off, and decided to play back, hugging a surefooted Rocinante for dear life for the first two turns. Unfortunately, he also decided it would be a good idea to just crawl up the field and try to shoot my all-stealth high defense army with Boomhowler and Co instead of just going for the easy charge (he was apparently afraid of what my heavies could do in melee, or so he claimed afterwards). I popped my feat bottom of turn 2, managed to miss Rocinante (at def 12) twice on boosted rolls with one Ravagore, knock down a single trollkin with the seraph (with 5 shots, mind you), and spend 2 bolt thrower and 2 ravagore shots killing Brine and putting Rorsh on one health + fire. On his turn 3, Rorsh managed to escape a fiery death, and Damiano hung back camping only 1 focus while Rocinante advanced out of Shield Guard range. My turn 3, since my dudes were still unengaged, I scooted a Ravagore up, shot Damiano, rolling 6,6,5 for damage, leaving him on fire with one box of health left, and did some other irrelevant stuff. Top of his turn 4, fire failed to go out and I rolled exactly the 5 I needed to win.

Game 3: Saeryn vs. eHaley, Outflank, Outfight, Outlast
Opponent was running
Major Victoria Haley (*5pts)
* Defender (9pts)
* Stormclad (10pts) (Bonded)
* Squire (2pts)
Rangers (5pts)
Trencher Commandos (Leader and 6 Grunts) (10pts)
* 3 Trencher Commandos Scattergunner (3pts)
Lady Aiyana and Master Holt (4pts)
Stormsmith Stormcaller (1pts)
with a min unit of Stormlances for reserves.

Was feeling pretty bad about this match going in, the other guy has a substantial amount of experience with eHaley, and I've been playing Legion since January, basically. This was also the last round of the tournament, and I forgot to write my notes down while they were fresh in my head, so this is all kind of fuzzy and the timing may be off. I went first, moved some stuff up and threw buffs around. He moved up, shot a Scythean for four or five damage with his TA'd Defender, prepped his Stormclad to charge something next turn, popped his feat, sprayed a Deathstalker off the table, and moved some rangers/trenchers around not doing much. I basically shuffled my beasts on my turn, contesting one objective, shooting something with my remaining Deathstalker, and hanging a Scythean out near the other one to bait the Stormclad. He took the offer of a Scythean, slapped Harm on it, charged it with his 4 focus Stormclad, and it went away. His reinforcements came in, and he spent a lot of time trying to shoot my remaining Deathstalker and failing. This gave him a Scenario point.

Having weathered the feat turn with acceptable losses, I proceeded to charge the Stormclad with an Angelius and my remaining Scythean (which had Respawn on it), turning it into a nice cozy wreck marker for the Angelius to camp out in. Saeryn popped her feat, and I did more damage around the other end of the table with the other Deathstalker, Raek, and Anyssa (the Warmonger was setting up for a charge the following turn). His stormlances were still contesting the other zone, so I didn't score any points this turn. He went, ran some rangers around to distribute to-hit bonuses, put Harm on my Scythean, and proceeded to shoot it until Respawn triggered. At this point, I made a mistake, and instead of placing it on a wreck marker, outside of 5" of a Ranger, I stuck it in a forest within spotting range. The extra 4 RAT plus deadeye was enough to allow his stormlance shooting to finish it off (shameful). He continued to be unable to kill my remaining Deathstalker, missing it with his sprays, putting 2 damage on it between three grenades that he threw at it, and failing a Stormsmith skill check on it. I think he killed my shredder here too, but it might've been the next turn.

My turn 3, the Angelius charged and ate the Stormlances, clearing that zone with some help from the Raek and Blight Bringer (which also took care of Aiyana and Holt). On the other side of the board, the warmonger charged a pair of trenchers, killed one and whiffed on the other. Anyssa tried to shoot the remaining one, but my dice are dumb and I shot my warmonger in the back for 3 instead. Thankfully, between the Deathstalker and Forsaken, I was able to clear that zone, and scored 2 points. On his turn, he killed the forsaken, charged and killed the Warmonger with his defender, finally grenaded the Deathstalker successfully, killing it, moved Haley into the zone occupied by the Angelius to contest it, and scored a point off the zone the Defender had cleared, tying us up at 2.

My turn was easy, I ran Anyssa in to contest the Defender's zone, moved the Angelius up next to Haley, used Repulsion to push her out of the zone, and won on scenario, much to my surprise.

All in all, I had a good time, though I'm still kicking myself for loving up my first game.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

The Aberrant posted:

If you don't do this already with him, I'd suggest trying Erebus with a Skarlock casting Ravager on him. The bulk of my souls came from him pacmaning his way through a unit of swordsmen.

My record happened when an entire unit of shooty Ret guys ran up to Terminus to do a CRA on him, and my opponent forgot I had sac pawn (after I told him!). All of them combined to do a mega attack which probably wound have really hurt Terminus that round but I put it on a Mechanithrall who made his tough check, no less! The look on the Ret player's face was goddamn priceless.

Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

My favorite part of this hobby is the rules arguments.

dexefiend posted:

What is happening in Springfield? I am not really in the loop.
d&c steamroller at cap city games, IIRC.

So, I have some basic Menoth stuff, but not a ton. What are some of the better units for them? I've got Zealots, TFG, and was going to get plastic Errants in April. Anything else I should look for?

Adrian Finol
Sep 5, 2004
Sometimes I would rather eat my own feet than put together some of these models.

Trying to build Fenris and his goddamned horse.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow (today) I have my first ever game using the Cryx Battlebox against a press ganger. Any tips?

Arlaharen
Aug 2, 2003

KISSIGA TESTIKLAR
Keep Denegrah back and arc through your 'nodes. Crippling Grasp their biggest threat, Parasite something else and watch you light 'jacks tear through Khador heavies on the feat turn. Don't forget to feat.

If you arc Scourge on something from 4" away it's impossible for it to scatter far enough to miss so you're guaranteed the knock down effect.

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

Feeple posted:

d&c steamroller at cap city games, IIRC.

So, I have some basic Menoth stuff, but not a ton. What are some of the better units for them? I've got Zealots, TFG, and was going to get plastic Errants in April. Anything else I should look for?

Units wise, The only ones that suck are Flameguard Cleansers, Iridian Skirmishers and Exemplar Cinerators. Zealots are okay, and Deliverers have use in a pKreoss pop and drop. I usually run Exemplar Errants with UA and Daughters of the flame in most lists (also the Choir but that goes without saying) the other units get plenty of play too but they depend on the caster.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I was going to post then and say "Are Exemplar Errants the ones that look awesome?"

Came to the conclusion that didn't narrow it down at all.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

AttackBacon posted:

So my buddy finally bought his Menoth list:

Faction: Harbinger - Army of the Righteous
Harbinger of Menoth (*5pts)
* Crusader (5pts)
* Crusader (5pts)
* Crusader (5pts)
High Paladin Dartan Vilmon (3pts)

Yeah...

How do I deal with this poo poo as Skorne? I just started so I have a pMorg tier list based off the battle box:

System: Hordes
Faction: Morghoul - Big Game Hunters
Master Tormentor Morghoul (*7pts)
* Cyclops Savage (5pts)
* Cyclops Savage (5pts)
* Bronzeback Titan (9pts)
* Titan Gladiator (7pts)

My thoughts are to replace the two Savages with a Raider and a Shaman. With the Raider's Animus+the Shaman replicating it I can turn the Arcuarii into a half-decent shooting threat against Harby, letting them shoot from outside Awe range with some pretty mean CRA's. Also between the Shaman and Morghoul (with Craft Talisman from the Shaman) I think I can blow up a few Paladins with Torment+Evil Eye if those Menoth assholes manage to get dug in on some objectives or something. Torment will stop Harby from healing those pieces of poo poo right?

What do you guys think? I'd like to avoid spending $200 to shove like 4 units of Immortals down his throat but I WILL IF I HAVE TO.

Hes got a boatload of stuff that can only be damaged by magic attacks. Id probably dump the tier list for this matchup, get a shaman,raider (as you said) and an extoller in your list at minimum. Maybe 2 extollers, because magic weapons and eyeless sight are amazing. But yeah thats a weird, ugly matchup for skorne in general, but especially skorne without guns.

The good news is that basically any of your melee beasts, with the right buffs handed out, can assassinate harby. So you should be able to pressure him off of scenario zones/etc by jamming with your beasts. Also, arcuarii arent bad because a pow 14 from the feat doesnt just insta-gib them (close though).

Id consider a titan sentry if youre playing menoth a lot. Its super durable, hits menoth jacks easily with MAT 5 because their defense sucks, and has a 1 fury cost animus that completely shuts down enliven. It also can get a pretty bonkers threat range from morghoul. 13" threat from a big fat defensive piece, hitting at pow 20 (enrage/abuse) is really solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Flipswitch posted:

I was going to post then and say "Are Exemplar Errants the ones that look awesome?"

Came to the conclusion that didn't narrow it down at all.

(The answer is still yes :ssh:)

• Locked thread