Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Kazvall posted:

Throw out some Wad ideas now or have me randomly decide our gaming fates!

Back to Saturn X or Going Down coop, with or without Samsara I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Stronghold.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

BTSX is dope. Scythe 1 and 2 are dope. Icon of Party should probably happen again. Maybe some sort of team game if we get enough people. I've never tried Going Down(heh).

I loving love stronghold but I get the feeling it's not everyone's favorite.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

CharlestonJew posted:

you think the guns are bad? I just got the shotgun and it's really drat satisfying to shoot. it's a shame you can't enjoy it for whatever reason though

i''ll give it another shot sometime when i'm in the mood and see if playing further = better

i think i have a curse because arbitrary games will just make me not want to play them despite recognizing they're good. maybe it's them not being janky enough

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
+1 for Icon of Party

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

i''ll give it another shot sometime when i'm in the mood and see if playing further = better

i think i have a curse because arbitrary games will just make me not want to play them despite recognizing they're good. maybe it's them not being janky enough

I can understand your reasoning for not liking the guns as much as I've heard that complaint before. Melee seems to always be useful if you don't die right away.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

+1 for Icon of Party

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i also created an Imp Zone clan in Quake Live.
IMZ VadeoGames representin!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

So I'm thinking zandronum around 6 or 7pm est. Start with some btsx coop until everyone gets on and in mumble. Move on to WhoDunIt for a few rounds of murder mystery. Then on to Icon of Party for that sweet release you needed after slaving all week as a wage whore.

Nude tayne.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

Nude tayne.

Flarhgunnstow.wad

Schnedwob fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Sep 20, 2014

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Going to hop on the CTS mumble at 7pm EST.

BTSX2 followed by WhoDunIt followed by Icon of Party. In Zandronum, of course.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Time to visit the stars. Hop on mumble for server details.

Kazvall fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Sep 21, 2014

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Gay

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

wow rude

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

wow are you insinuating that being gay is a bad thing im offended

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'm gay for chocobutts.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If anyone ever wants to play some theatrhythm curtain call versus I'm game

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Widestancer posted:

If anyone ever wants to play some theatrhythm curtain call versus I'm game

What is... how did I not...

Oh, it's on the 3DS. I wish I had a 3DS for all the cool RPGs and RPG-lite rhythm dance stage games.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kazvall posted:

What is... how did I not...

Oh, it's on the 3DS. I wish I had a 3DS for all the cool RPGs and RPG-lite rhythm dance stage games.

You can get factory refurb 2ds units straight from nintendo for like 80 bucks

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Widestancer posted:

You can get factory refurb 2ds units straight from nintendo for like 80 bucks

but but I always heard bigger was better

TerminusEst13
Mar 1, 2013

oh poo poo i missed yesterday

poo poo

oops

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

TerminusEst13 posted:

oh poo poo i missed yesterday

poo poo

oops

more like the day before yesterday, the land before time, the last moments of your pathetic life before shub niggurath rips your genitals out and eats them

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Anyone want to play Diablo1 tomorrow? It's with the Hellfire expansion, and being abandonware it's free. You don't even need Diablo1 to play. Includes three new classes, new spells/gear. Also another dungeon with it's own quests. Awesome poo poo like jogging in town. Oils you can rub on your weapon! Mmm, tasty. I'll link all the poo poo needed and step by step instructions on how to install the fan made patches to unlock all the hidden Hellfire features as well as fix many bugs not fixed by the latest Diablo patch. If people are interested.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Kazvall posted:

Anyone want to play Diablo1 tomorrow? It's with the Hellfire expansion, and being abandonware it's free. You don't even need Diablo1 to play. Includes three new classes, new spells/gear. Also another dungeon with it's own quests. Awesome poo poo like jogging in town. Oils you can rub on your weapon! Mmm, tasty. I'll link all the poo poo needed and step by step instructions on how to install the fan made patches to unlock all the hidden Hellfire features as well as fix many bugs not fixed by the latest Diablo patch. If people are interested.

This is tempting as gently caress

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

doctorfrog posted:

This is tempting as gently caress

I'm uploading all the files now. I can post instructions tomorrow.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Kazvall posted:

holy moly! i may not be able join you but i would certainly jump at the chance to grab all this stuff

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Anyone else notice a lot more people look at imp zone now? We never used to get over like 40-50 users.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
we are a zone that is cool as heck now, and people wnna be imps

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

VideoGames posted:

we are a zone that is cool as heck now, and people wnna be imps

your av got even better, I am gay for viddywideoglams

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Kazvall posted:

your av got even better, I am gay for viddywideoglams

i didnt think it possible, but here we are! user: pizzatime improved the heck out of it they are a legend

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

user pizzatime is a saint and a scholar I also heard he's got a huge bienis, for me to poop on.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kazvall posted:

Anyone else notice a lot more people look at imp zone now? We never used to get over like 40-50 users.

I notice :mmmhmm:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Diablo: Hellfire

Hellfire Installer - It's abandonware, don't worry.

100-102 patch

102a4 patch

IPX wrapper to make multiplayer work

Animation fix for Bard/Barb and bow users

Instructions:

Install Hellfire

Copy contents of 100-102 patch into the Diablo - Hellfire folder, accepting any overwrite of files

Copy contents of 102a4 patch into the Diablo - Hellfire folder

Copy the contents of IPX wrapper into the Diablo - Hellfire folder, and run the correct directplay-win file, 64 or 32 bit

Use loader.exe in Admin Mode to run the game

If you have rainbow colors, use the appropriate colorfix app, 32 or 64 bit

If you want to use the animation fix, just copy that over as well

Get hamachi so you can do LAN IPX mode.

Kazvall fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 23, 2014

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kazvall posted:

user pizzatime is a saint and a scholar I also heard he's got a huge bienis, for me to poop on.

He is a fag, and I'm glad he is gone (proof: his imp zone threads)

Kazvall posted:

Diablo: Hellfire
Excellent, the original host for those files was in some dumb register to download files forum and gently caress that noise.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I downloaded everything, but I won't be able to play till after 10pm est. We need some vpn to multiplay right?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

updated my diablo post

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Kazvall posted:

Yeah I was surprised too, but I think it's because we rented the Smash thread.

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

i liked the whole 40 users and 6 posters thing personally

we're getting too big for our britches i tell you it'll all come crashing down around us soon

TerminusEst13
Mar 1, 2013

I'm not sure how to handle being popular on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

CARRIERHASARRIVED posted:

i liked the whole 40 users and 6 posters thing personally

we're getting too big for our britches i tell you it'll all come crashing down around us soon

just keep digging smaller and smaller subforums