Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Lastgirl posted:

i would forgive you if it was just the gran turismo series

be a vanilla consumer, not a lovely one :cmon:

i like gran turismo too! i have really basic taste in console games. my inner virgin shines through on pc tho, i pretty much play nothing but paradox strategy games and like payday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I play roguelikes almost exclusively. The roguelikes thread in games is like some secret part of the internet with game devs and punters all giving eachother free poo poo and discussing things politely.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Ive only played binding of Issac with the dlc hard mode. I don't think I have the true ending yet. It gets really hard after you "win" the first time.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
now im playing fallout 4 and im pretending like im friends with the institute but im really not :ssh:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im slowly reducing the complexity and newness of my games until one day im playing pong and its zen bliss

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Isaac posted:

I play roguelikes almost exclusively. The roguelikes thread in games is like some secret part of the internet with game devs and punters all giving eachother free poo poo and discussing things politely.

same exccept for the part about the thread

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

warning: don't go in Games

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Isaac posted:

Your getting the rogueike thread and the wednessday 711 parkinglot circlejerk meetup confused again.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

a starwar betamax posted:

Your getting the rogueike thread and the wednessday 711 parkinglot circlejerk meetup confused again.

Can you send me 8000 dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
did ambien ban manlove? wow shes awesome

• Locked thread