Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Baloogan posted:

lol @ trump in 2018

I'm a-lollin'!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

goof butts

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
how many butts would a goof butt goof if a goof butt could goof butts :thunk:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I was gonna say thank you but then I realized you said goof

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

petit choux posted:

I was gonna say thank you but then I realized you said goof

its proper etiquette to say thank you after someone passes you the joint, or  g o o f b u t t

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I think for my quasi-cheat day I'm going to go to lucky's and get a sammich I can add some AVB to and just chill watching movies at home because lmao it's like 0 degrees out

or maybe have a sandwich delivered HMMMMM

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
can't stop lolling at this dude's pinned tweet:
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/932113792795779073
FINALLY, THE SCANDAL THAT WILL BRING DOWN PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON, DISCOVERED AT LAST IN NOVEMBER 2017

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Evil_Greven posted:

Pence doesn't want any competition.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

it's me, i'm the smuggler specializing in horse genitals and yak milk, been doing it for 30 years

never been able to sell a bit of it, but i'm not doing this for the money

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why are people smuggling in horse meat

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

What's even the point of smuggling in horse meat to the US? Isn't it legal but there just isn't any demand?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

a.lo posted:

why are people smuggling in horse meat

pence!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/Lizseeds0311/status/947897452266512385

Love a good autocorrect

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

yall know like, moonshiners still exist right?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
lol smuggling horse meat

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

What's even the point of smuggling in horse meat to the US? Isn't it legal but there just isn't any demand?

It's a state by state thing I think

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

whose bail is your namesake denying :ohdear:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

It's a state by state thing I think

unless its pegasus meat then you can get it flown to your front door

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

My strength to deal from today is not having to get much accomplished, except taking down the Christmas lights in record time. Dealing from strength!

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
i wanna tickle pence and make him genuinely laugh

then i want to watch him pray profusely for forgiveness as he struggles internally with whether or not that momentary high pitched squeak he made at the beginning of his burst of laughter was gay

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Makes u think

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yall know like, moonshiners still exist right?

I just want chinese distributors to know that they can be open and proud of their exported testicles.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Billzasilver posted:

everyone freaking out for no reason, it’s not my blood I’m cover in

Yeah, that's how I always wake up after smoking the devil weed.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
lmao at teh thought of a donald J trump presidential library

why the gently caress would america need a 10,000 sq foot storage facility for cosmopolitan and national enquirer magazines

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Apraxin posted:

FINALLY, THE SCANDAL THAT WILL BRING DOWN PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON, DISCOVERED AT LAST IN NOVEMBER 2017

Great to see the lies matter!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

I just want chinese distributors to know that they can be open and proud of their exported testicles.

make balls great again

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Horse meat is real good. Had a horse steak with a raspberry sauce in a French restaurant in Montreal. Delish

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

make balls great again

Ed balls is already great

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

yeah the french love to eat horse but they prefer it saignant instead of still kicking like pence

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

MAYO FETISH posted:

why the gently caress would america need a 10,000 sq foot storage facility for cosmopolitan and national enquirer magazines

Just make it the "this is no place of honor" spike field from yucca mountain

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Reality Loser posted:

Ed balls is already great

ed balls is great because ed balls is good

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Apraxin posted:

Oh this is big

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

MAYO FETISH posted:

itll be all the magazines trump scrawled his dumbass bullshit on :chaostrump:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol the BBC is garbage

their article on CA's weed legalization has a negative tone (first thing they mention is the critics who say it will hurt the children and lead to stoned driving :qq:), and they have a caption on a pic of weed chocolate bars that have existed for years and years, that says "The market for medical marijuana products has already led to a surge in the range of available products", and claims that no weed dispensaries have even been "sanctioned" in SF or LA yet (WRONG they just don't start sales yet for a few days)

lol what does BBC even stand for? Bougie British Cucks, i bet :sad:

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
that horse meat looks loving rank

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/947912261242380298

who cares

cucks

:smugdon:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

THIS IS ARE COUNTRY AND WE STAND FUR ARE PLEDGE OF ARE THE FLAG

LOOK AT THIS SNOW FLAKE GETTING TIRGGERED!

THIS IS YOU IN REAL LIFE TRUPM!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

t i m e f o r m o r e v a p e r w a v e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
provide the goof butts to the sinistral direction

• Locked thread