Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Please, I am very lonely. I long for human contact. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
touch this platinum dick

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Iron Prince posted:

touch this platinum dick

Even I wouldn't gently caress you. I might be a pansexual disabled aborginal transman whose parents don't speak english and are homeless who contracted leprosy, but I have standards drat it!

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Airborne Viking posted:

gently caress no. Some husbands would kill for such a clear cut excuse to divorce their wives.

why don't they just kill their wives then

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

"Widower" makes you sound older.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Pekinduck posted:

It's funny that despite having no qualifications in anything disability related she was apparently bringing seriously retarded people to her office at Rutgers and no one asked what's up.

I've got a philosophy Phd and well anyone who regularly finds themselves in the offices of ethics professors is more or less retarded, so I can see how it didn't raise any eyebrows.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Plenty of university professors and staff participated in MKULTRA. It's not like being a professor automatically means you're smart or good.

Or sane for that matter.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Minimalist Program posted:

I've got a philosophy Phd and well anyone who regularly finds themselves in the offices of ethics professors is more or less retarded, so I can see how it didn't raise any eyebrows.

It's pretty great that someone who studies and teaches ethics for a living made such a boneheaded breach of basic patient-caregiver ethics tho. :laugh: I guess she talked herself around until it was everyone else who was wrong.

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

she was so progressive she didn't see it as a patient caregiver relationship, they were just good friends and she was just helping him out

she didn't see it as a violation bc she didn't see anything to be violated

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bennyfranks posted:

she was so progressive she didn't see it as a patient caregiver relationship, they were just good friends and she was just helping him out

she didn't see it as a violation bc she didn't see anything to be violated

Ah, the ol' "Can't rape the willing!" argument.This woman's defense team are geniuses.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Angela Christine posted:

It's pretty great that someone who studies and teaches ethics for a living made such a boneheaded breach of basic patient-caregiver ethics tho. :laugh: I guess she talked herself around until it was everyone else who was wrong.

In a twist turn that surprises nobody, people who dedicate their professional lives to coming up with extremely strict and rigorous systems for telling everybody else what the should and ought to do, are often unpleasant and unlikable individuals.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ah, the ol' "Can't rape the willing!" argument.This woman's defense team are geniuses.

Dj was clearly asking for it your Honor! He gave me the "gently caress me " twitch and everything!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

quote:

They met the following Sunday at D.J.’s house, while his mother was at church. They tried to kiss while lying down on D.J.’s bed, on the theory that it would be easier, given his impairments. But D.J. kept sitting up, and then he lowered himself onto the floor. Anna offered him the keyboard and asked if anything was wrong. Nothing’s wrong, he typed, he was very happy, but also overwhelmed — he needed a minute. Anna said O.K., and D.J. scooted out into the hall. ‘‘Look, whatever we’re going to do, you set the pace,’’ she told him. ‘‘You call the shots. This is all about what feels right for you. I just love being close to you in whatever way works for you and for your body. No pressure.’’

A few minutes later she was naked.

Lol she dragged a man with the mind of a 3 year old boy into bed and kissed him and when he got so scared and confused that he flung himself onto the floor out of fear and dragged himself out of the room to get away , Anna Stubblefield, Ph.D and ethics professor, literally took off all her clothes, ran after him naked, pulled him back into bed, removed his diaper and sucked on his wiener.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
The man reacted in the exact and literal same way as any three year old human being reacts to being overwhelmed, frightened and confused, by trying to run away. Then this lady took all off her clothes and chased him.'

e: ethics professor, physically dragging a person with the mind of a 3 year old child onto a bed going "don't worry, nothing is going to happen unless you want it to."

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Just blink once for "yes", twice for "yes please"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

CharlestonJew posted:

The safe word is "poo poo in diaper."

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

The man reacted in the exact and literal same way as any three year old human being reacts to being overwhelmed, frightened and confused, by trying to run away. Then this lady took all off her clothes and chased him.'

e: ethics professor, physically dragging a person with the mind of a 3 year old child onto a bed going "don't worry, nothing is going to happen unless you want it to."

Yeah well, that is probably the most he has ever expressed an emotional reaction in his entire life. So facilitated communication clearly works. :smugbert:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

Good point

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Mar 3, 2016

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestonJew posted:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Dreddout posted:

The safe word is "poo poo in diaper."

but if the diaper is off... does that mean there's no safeword :eyepop:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

EXCUSE me, i'm an academic with a short attention span. please read my three thousand word article on how a retarded person could theoretically consent to sex and therefore this big, uncommunicative hussy was just asking for it.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

The White Dragon posted:

but if the diaper is off... does that mean there's no safeword :eyepop:

Exactly! :mrgw:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Can't be rape if going to wear diapers that tight

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
Is it ever legal for retards to get laid? Or are they just poo poo out of luck because they're too retarded to consent and anyone who fucks them is automatically breaking the law?

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

drowningidiot posted:

Is it ever legal for retards to get laid? Or are they just poo poo out of luck because they're too retarded to consent and anyone who fucks them is automatically breaking the law?

Yes. Most frequently with each other. Some even have kids and families. It's pretty case by case. Plenty of them are capable of understanding and communicating consenting to sex with each other as there's no deception or social status discrepancies there.

Key word being of course being communicating.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Tbh this case actually seems like it could actually be harmful to sexually active mentally disabled people, the ones who aren't a Proto-Tumblrina's Ouji board rape ghost.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If i clicked on the front page of SA and there was a picture of that lady and then this

Lol she dragged a man with the mind of a 3 year old boy into bed and kissed him and when he got so scared and confused that he flung himself onto the floor out of fear and dragged himself out of the room to get away , Anna Stubblefield, Ph.D and ethics professor, literally took off all her clothes, ran after him naked, pulled him back into bed, removed his diaper and sucked on his wiener.

I would be like, "good article, imo"

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Ork of Fiction posted:

If i clicked on the front page of SA and there was a picture of that lady and then this

I would be like, "good article, imo"
truth is once again stranger than fiction

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

drowningidiot posted:

Is it ever legal for retards to get laid?

I'm sure you're asking for a friend. :wink:

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Proto-Tumblrina's Ouji board rape ghost.

Mods, name change please! TIA

Dreddout fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 3, 2016

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

drowningidiot posted:

Keep in mind that in this case the retard in question literally has the brain of a toddler. He can't consent to sex, but he's not really missing out because that is definitely not ever where his head is.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

loquacius posted:

Keep in mind that in this case the retard in question literally has the brain of a toddler. He can't consent to sex, but he's not really missing out because that is definitely not ever where his head is.

Eh, toddlers can usually talk though.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Eh, toddlers can usually talk though.

:chloe:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

loquacius posted:

I don't think I want to think about where his head's been.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

eugenics_slut
Feb 27, 2016

by zen death robot
if u dont gently caress me right now u r raping me

p.s. i farted on ur dick

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Yes. Most frequently with each other. Some even have kids and families. It's pretty case by case. Plenty of them are capable of understanding and communicating consenting to sex with each other as there's no deception or social status discrepancies there.

Key word being of course being communicating.

What if the retard doesn't want to gently caress another retard ?

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

unpacked robinhood posted:

This is known as the Benny Harvey paradox (this is an e/n joke)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

unpacked robinhood posted:

If two retards have a kid is that sort of like multiplying negative numbers so you wind up with like a normal/smart kid?

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

If two retards have a kid is that sort of like multiplying negative numbers so you wind up with like a normal/smart kid?

Didn't work for your parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Didn't work for your parents

Hahaha drat, I guess you can even say he probably works from home... at his job as a retard masturbator

• Locked thread