Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Me: gently caress your feelings snowflakes! Go back to your safe spaces! Check out my gun! HAHA!

Also me: :qq: Please Mr. President, I come to you on your favorite morning cartoon show to beg for your help, people are being mean to me :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Poo is stored in the pants

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Alan Smithee posted:

“Brown Shirt, brown pants: a kaitlin Bennett biography”

haha

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

:vince:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Leave A Brown

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

holy poo poo :monocle:

mind if i steal this?

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

DrowningInDreams posted:

I've read Solzhenitsyn, Havel, a dozen refutations of communism, two dozen refutations of the LTV, agree with them all, understand them. Will still probably vote for Sanders if given the chance. Not in spite of my understanding. Because of it. My back is to the wall. Let it burn.

a book you should check out is, Reclaiming Marx's 'Capital'. A Refutation of the Myth of Inconsistency by Andrew Kliman

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

seriously though, how is she still so full of poo poo after that? :stare:

salisbury shake
Dec 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/909808189708914688

salisbury shake has issued a correction as of 02:50 on Feb 20, 2020

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mr Interweb posted:

holy poo poo :monocle:

mind if i steal this?

Might wanna wash it first

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mcvey posted:

Poo is stored in the pants

Poo is stored on the unconscious gun girl

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I mean... it was more like 11 million

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Another far right/CHUD adjacent terror attack in Germany targetting immigrants from the Middle East:

quote:

- Attacks at two shisha bars in the city of Hanau left nine people dead and four injured.
- The suspected perpetrator was later found dead at his home along with another corpse.
- The main suspect allegedly expressed far-right views in a letter of confession.

07:50 The suspect uploaded a video to Youtube in the days before the attack. The man spoke of a "message to all Americans" in fluent English. He claimed there were underground military facilities in the US where children were abused and killed. The clip was still visible to view on the platform on Thursday morning.

07:45 Federal prosecutors announced they would take over the investigation due to the severity of the case. A spokesperson said there were "indications of a far-right motive."

07:40 Police were examining a letter of confession and a video found at the suspect's home. Local media are reporting that this expressed a far-right motive.

https://www.dw.com/en/hanau-shootings-federal-prosecutors-take-over-investigation-live-updates/a-52441015

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Missionary Positron posted:

Another far right/CHUD adjacent terror attack in Germany targetting immigrants from the Middle East:

https://www.dw.com/en/hanau-shootings-federal-prosecutors-take-over-investigation-live-updates/a-52441015

The other corpse was his mother.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Missionary Positron posted:

https://twitter.com/PeterRNeumann/status/1230402358842155011
https://twitter.com/PeterRNeumann/status/1230402365133598722

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
This is volcel erasure

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Jose posted:

This is volcel erasure

I could totally get laid if I wanted

I just choose not to

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

yeah this is going to be her big media break lol
even if CNN hadn't carried it she's going to be a regular on Fox News/Fox Business for sure, what a thing to be famous for "showered in diapers and toilet paper"

shes done beyond the pale infowars poo poo too much i think

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

shes done beyond the pale infowars poo poo too much i think

Yeah but consider this: nothing matters

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

theres orobably 30 better versions of her being grown in vats by news corp as we speak. i dont think theres gonna be a new grifter superstar for a little while now that jorps fallen off so hard

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

They seem to be trying to push that anti sjw knitter. Can’t wait until she says abortion is good and they throw her under the bus

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Alan Smithee posted:

They seem to be trying to push that anti sjw knitter. Can’t wait until she says abortion is good and they throw her under the bus

Knitting a secret list of all the Starbucks employees who got her orders wrong

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

gun girl's funniest clip was when she went around KSU in disguise and asked if people knew who "gun girl" was and this cool black woman was like "oh yeah she's a goddamn idiot"
*pulling off disguise* "what if I told you that I'm her?"
"oh.

you're a goddamn idiot"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

Knitting a secret list of all the Starbucks employees who got her orders wrong

"we say Merry Christmas here"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lawman 0 posted:

Ht/ communist bear

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Young white man storms London mosque and stabs elderly man in the neck during prayers.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-mosque-stabbing-regents-park-attack-today-latest-a9347421.html

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

horrifying but also lmao that he killed 0 people despite stabbing a SEVENTY YEAR OLD in the neck

incredible failure rate

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Im a big fan of these old men who brutally own the far right terrorists attacking their place of worship. Didn't that happen in a recent one in Norway or sweden?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Jose posted:

Im a big fan of these old men who brutally own the far right terrorists attacking their place of worship. Didn't that happen in a recent one in Norway or sweden?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
xpostin' w/ the self-own thread, for ur pleasure

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/940777089162272771/photo/1

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: Better Posts Aren't Possible > the altright: I will burry you old man

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

mono posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: Better Posts Aren't Possible > the altright: I will burry you old man

also, for anyone who doesn't click through to see the whole screenshot, it ends with "you shall sleep with the fishes"

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Just look at how mad he is. Its beautiful :)

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Tesseraction posted:

gun girl's funniest clip was when she went around KSU in disguise and asked if people knew who "gun girl" was and this cool black woman was like "oh yeah she's a goddamn idiot"
*pulling off disguise* "what if I told you that I'm her?"
"oh.

you're a goddamn idiot"

wasnt her disguise soemthing along the lines of a tie dye headband and a t-shirt that said "GENDER SUCKS"

like something along the lines of mr. burns saying, "and all this time i was smoking harmless tobacco!"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
That was actually a text he meant to send to his wife and it was a typo, was supposed to say "You're going to sleep with the Fishers", their neighbors from down the block.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

how appropriate that roger stone would use a colloquial gangsterism that would have made him sound lame in the 80s

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You shall sleep with the fish :colbert:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

austitic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Succbot Circlejerk posted:

There is just so much doo doo on that doo doo butt

Like an impossible amount

How is it even possible

for a while 4chan hypothesized that maybe leftists had pooped on her after she passed out