Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Landsknecht posted:

hey man it's not the fault of all non-GSF duders and the :tenbux: crew that other posters are so easily triggered

did anyone do anything fun in eve today?

Killed a lot of pandemic horde.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solfrann
Dec 28, 2015

Landsknecht posted:

hey man it's not the fault of all non-GSF duders and the :tenbux: crew that other posters are so easily triggered

Spent an hour reminiscing with some old corp-mates from years ago. if this war has done one thing it's bring back old friends.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

All posters are bad, just in different ways :)

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
for instance, you're tusen takk

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Solfrann posted:

Spent an hour reminiscing with some old corp-mates from years ago. if this war has done one thing it's bring back old friends.

I miss all the dudes who are in BOS now who were around for Syndicate 2012 good times. Killing Ev0ke, nailing Wag the Dog's titan after a failed driveby, the nightly roams to try (and fail) to get I-RED to engage, Suas' "I WILL TEAT DOWN EVERYTHING YOU OWN" statement to Groon. :(

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
We're blue to Wag now. :suicide:

Rumor has it that the 2012 SV gang is coalescing around/in groon. Can you imagine the quality posting of that forum?

Zalmun
Jan 17, 2008

It'sa me!

Nap Ghost

Despera posted:

Nah I'm done here. This thread everyone knows was always poo poo. gently caress look at the top poster. This forum is pretty meh. Saying something vaguely bad about the imperium and watching it implode isn't fun anymore. Go back to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

Nice GBCW.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

Groon had some dudes trying to live in their home station aggress on a cyno pilgrim that was bringing caps home. They lost an armageddon and we laughed.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53384312/

It was a good day.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

mpaarating posted:

We're blue to WOK now. :suicide:

Rumor has it that the 2012 SV gang is coalescing around/in groon. Can you imagine the quality posting of that forum?

Probably not as bad as here. :v:

Also apparently loyalanon has been permabanned. Anyone found out why yet?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

for instance, you're tusen takk

My posting is really bad

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

darth cookie posted:

Also apparently loyalanon has been permabanned. Anyone found out why yet?

we're pretty sure that the allegedly banned loyalanon was banned for calling antigankers predisposed to murder suicides because of that one antiganker killed his son and then himself.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

mpaarating posted:

We're blue to Wag now. :suicide:

i'd rather read walls of text by despera and the 10bux brigade

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/u2npEO0.webm

Aztech
May 30, 2009

Despera posted:

Nah I'm done here. This thread everyone knows was always poo poo. gently caress look at the top poster. This forum is pretty meh. Saying something vaguely bad about the imperium and watching it implode isn't fun anymore. Go back to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

And there was much rejoicing.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

we're pretty sure that the allegedly banned loyalanon was banned for calling antigankers predisposed to murder suicides because of that one antiganker killed his son and then himself.

I'm not defending that kind of stupid comment but I hope if that's the reason why that CCP are as vigorous in hammering anti-gankers and the victims of ganks who get really vitriolic and personal about their losses too.

but I doubt it because :ccp:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Despera posted:

http://imgur.com/WClKyE5

Count the days bitch

Winning eve is easy

Please clean out your loving inbox. Are you new to computers you can't delete mail you don't need anymore or use folders?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Whats good eve thread? I spent all day today playing better games than eve feels good man

Heres a cat

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Holy hell, I'm thinking about returning. How... how can this be?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

moolchaba posted:

get in a wreck recently?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

moolchaba posted:

Because the drama is loving hilarious and the game has SS13 level of antics except the players have years and years invested into it which makes the Dick moves even funnier

Da Mott Man
Aug 3, 2012

Was out in fleet an hour ago, blueballed Xolve and friends.

:feelsgood: Just chill ghost riding the space whip and posting.

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:

:staredog:

What the gently caress is this game that we play and who the gently caress are some of the people.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Jon Von Anchovi posted:

What the gently caress is this game that we play and who the gently caress are some of the people.

i dont htink you have to worry about that guy playing anymore dude

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jon Von Anchovi posted:

Not to defend what loyalanon supposedly said, but have you not seen some of the frothing rage people get into when being suicide ganked?

Both sides are full of idiots who say stupid poo poo.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
That's hilarious

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

:eyepop:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
thats why i gank in jita, local chat moves so fast no one ever reads it, it's great

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
also whoever got rid of 2x reimburement for goonwaffe is an idiot

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

that, and the hundreds of billions in profits

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

because of that one antiganker killed his son and then himself.

when the hell did this happen

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i dont htink you have to worry about that guy playing anymore dude

Hahaha oh poo poo l laughed and now I'm a terrible person

Unfunny Poster posted:

Not to defend what loyalanon supposedly said, but have you not seen some of the frothing rage people get into when being suicide ganked?

Both sides are full of idiots who say stupid poo poo.

Even as a lowly catalyst pilot who only helps out for burn events I've seen wild amounts of rage. Hisec death makes people wild

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

that, and the hundreds of billions in profits

Which I have yet to see one dime of :colbert:

Also Globby, is it worth turning one of my alts into a miner ganker these days or no?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Fix Lag posted:

when the hell did this happen

i wanna say like 6 months ago? i tried to ignore it as it's not really a particularly happy story

Unfunny Poster posted:

Which I have yet to see one dime of :colbert:

Also Globby, is it worth turning one of my alts into a miner ganker these days or no?

sorry you're unlucky, and yes, there are a lot of miners who should forced to follow the code

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

ullerrm posted:

300 of those posts are bitter sniping. TLDR on the rest:

* Cattes are the best pets, dogges are pretty cool though
* Reminder: FAX skills got shitcanned, if you trained them you will get your SP refunded, FAX stats scale off racial carrier skills instead
* Jury is still out on whether or not the new fighter mechanics are good
* Medium citadels are monumentally too good for their price point, holy loving poo poo (also, don't forget to train all the citadel fitting skills to 4 if you haven't already)
* Ship skins are still cool, and still too expensive
* Bombing runs are OP

What about the isk I spent on the FAX skill books?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sorry you're unlucky, and yes, there are a lot of miners who should forced to follow the code

Just my luck, the 20bil in skillgoo I melted down on that alt included the skills for ganking and it's now below 5.5mil SP :cripes:

Time to buy an injector.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Unfunny Poster posted:

Just my luck, the 20bil in skillgoo I melted down on that alt included the skills for ganking and it's now below 5.5mil SP :cripes:

Time to buy an injector.

We don't really do anything with miner gankers, but i'm sure you could have some fun with a miner ganker.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Zephyrine posted:

What about the isk I spent on the FAX skill books?

Refunded, same as the SP.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

ullerrm posted:

Refunded, same as the SP.

What about transporting fees to move said skillbook to the deployment :colbert:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Da Mott Man posted:

Was out in fleet an hour ago, blueballed Xolve and friends.

:feelsgood: Just chill ghost riding the space whip and posting.

Somehow (through bad scouting and worse tackling) we missed catching Vulan's Caracal fleet, and ran into Asher's Cerb fleet, got a few kills, then in the subsequent 20 minutes or so we ran down a few retreating cowards before settling back in X-7.

One day, I will murder Arrendis' Scimitar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Xolve posted:

Somehow (through bad scouting and worse tackling) we missed catching Vulan's Caracal fleet, and ran into Asher's Cerb fleet, got a few kills, then in the subsequent 20 minutes or so we ran down a few retreating cowards before settling back in X-7.

One day, I will murder Arrendis' Scimitar.

[ 2016.04.18 04:40:43 ] Xolve > Arrendis coming for your scimitar homie

:haw:

• Locked thread