Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Alan Smithee posted:

rear end Dan not looking so hot

I'm gonna be out of jail soon! *jadakiss noise*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

okay, i'm really confused about this dude. wasn't he supposed to have been in prison all this time for his part in charlottesville? did his trial take THIS long to finally get here?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Mr Interweb posted:

okay, i'm really confused about this dude. wasn't he supposed to have been in prison all this time for his part in charlottesville? did his trial take THIS long to finally get here?

If you're willing to openly flaunt court authority and file copious amounts of bad faith motions, you can delay going to jail for a surprisingly long time, but the strategy only works indefinitely if you're wealthy.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Mr Interweb posted:

he's been out and about running his nazi podcast for almost the entire time

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

He's an informant, which might have helped.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

probably that's most of it tbh

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/libshipwreck/status/1233529293206163464
https://twitter.com/antifalinkems/status/1232341425909616645
https://twitter.com/antifalinkems/status/1232341431408304129

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
there's also the fact she's got the most severe case of Innsmouth Look I've ever seen but yeah, being Nazi scum is bad enough

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1233588890210099200

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

lmao, anti-anti-antifa

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

:lol:

i'm actually somewhat impressed

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

does michelle malkin know she's not white

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

How the gently caress do you get so fash that even CPAC is too pinko for you

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

does michelle malkin know she's not white

Malkin would show up and lick a public bathroom's floor clean if you waved enough money under her nose. She didn't have any scruples before and now that Inghram stole her horny old men fanbase she's without scruples and hungry for cash.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

it just occurred to me that we haven't heard from that aimee terese dipshit for a while now

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Yeah she got twitterbanned, that was her entire brand. Same thing with Loomer except Loomer's more persistent

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Loomer stormed the YouTube building (or something like that) going full turbo-attack on the megaphone and then sat down and had a nervous breakdown

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

Yeah she got twitterbanned, that was her entire brand. Same thing with Loomer except Loomer's more persistent

wait really? :lol:

oh goodness what a shame

guess we'll have to make due with the red scare dipshits

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Loomer stormed the YouTube building (or something like that) going full turbo-attack on the megaphone and then sat down and had a nervous breakdown

lol it was a Twitter office in NY. she also at one point started playing Beethoven from the megaphone and couldn't figure out how to turn it off

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
don't forget the time she jumped the fence at nancy pelosi's house

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol it was a Twitter office in NY. she also at one point started playing Beethoven from the megaphone and couldn't figure out how to turn it off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJH6NTDq_A

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
that was the one where she handcuffed herself to one half of the door and people could still get in and out freely

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/space_is_fizzy/status/1233660754647273473

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

oh goodness what a shame

aimee terese, yeah it was a big hubbub for a few days with everyone mocking her banning
she still does her podcast and probably has enough inertia to make a living but no more easy attention grabbing thermonuclear takes

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

oh please tell me there's video of this

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Dare I ask what a simp is

I mean there’s no doubt in my mind that he is one

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

simp is the new cuck

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
simp is short for simple I think? I’ve met two people who use twitter language in real life and they are both desperate for attention and completely unable to form their own thoughts and opinions.

Shut down twitter and all social media

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Abongination posted:

simp is short for simple I think? I’ve met two people who use twitter language in real life and they are both desperate for attention and completely unable to form their own thoughts and opinions.

Shut down twitter and all social media

Please dont shut down SA

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

i believe simp is another way of saying "nice guy", someone who compliments and fawns over someone else - usually a woman - in the hopes that they gently caress them

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"simp" was a pretty common insult on MST3K, they used it for weak ineffectual dudes like the Pumaman

iirc it's a contraction of simpering or simpleton or both maybe

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
factually speaking that CarpeDorktum dude is definitely a Grade A simpering wuss

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

rear end Dan not looking so hot

Why did I save that pic on my phone in 2016?

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Mr Interweb posted:

oh goodness what a shame

Wait until you find out the comment that got her banned was 'Warren must be beaten' and Twitter took it to mean physically rather than electorally.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

"simp" was a pretty common insult on MST3K, they used it for weak ineffectual dudes like the Pumaman

iirc it's a contraction of simpering or simpleton or both maybe

Pumaman could save us if we just believe in him and his stupid belt.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The best part of Laura Loomer handcuffing herself to the twitter headquarters in the middle of winter was when the police asked twitter if they wanted her removed and twitter was like "no just leave her there"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Don Gato posted:

Pumaman could save us if we just believe in him and his stupid belt.

My favorite part of pumaman is it’s basically Unbreakable by m night shymalan

Except Sam L is a Mexican/indigenous guy throwing random white dudes out of windows

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

The best part of Laura Loomer handcuffing herself to the twitter headquarters in the middle of winter was when the police asked twitter if they wanted her removed and twitter was like "no just leave her there"

Loomered again!

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

so is randy couture a nazi or just the wife?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
To my knowledge, 'simp' has been American English slang for 'simpleton' (or something very very close) for over 50 years if not longer.
Edit: Beaten by not refreshing for a long time. :saddowns: