Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Are there such a thing as ghost money? If yes fill a red envelope with that.

Or rmbs cut into ghost shapes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
you can give her .04 in a red envelope, 4 means death and Chinese people hate it and it's literally a fraction of a penny

If you don't want to be so mean you can give her .44, which is like 7/10ths of a penny

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Jose posted:

rip kim jong nam. lost the chance to be a dictator by going to disneyland and then assassinated in malaysia

Was that guy actually any sort of threat to the regime at all, or did his fat brother just don't like the idea of him being alive? Jong Nam did mildly criticize the regime once in 2010 apparently.

I read he got pricked by poison needles, that's some cold war spy poo poo.

Boiled Water posted:

There's the fake money you can buy to burn for your ancestors.
edit: oh, I guess that's what ghost money means. durr

Grevling fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Feb 14, 2017

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

The Great Autismo! posted:

you can give her .04 in a red envelope, 4 means death and Chinese people hate it and it's literally a fraction of a penny

If you don't want to be so mean you can give her .44, which is like 7/10ths of a penny

Boiled Water posted:

Combine theses two and get her 4444 in ghost money if its not expensive

also smdh at the very idea that people care about whether a story is true, when it is good

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Jose posted:

rip kim jong nam. lost the chance to be a dictator by going to disneyland and then assassinated in malaysia
it's normal to get all your news from a dead gay comedy forum right

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

please tell me it also means double death

E_P
Feb 22, 2003

Theyre saying Kims older bro got stabbed by 2 girls with poison needles who jumped into a taxi and got away. You think theyll get caught?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Have you heard that the exiled half-brother of north korean dictator Kim Jong-un was murdered?

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

simplefish posted:

For the golden computer arcade, just bring up newegg on your phone to double check any price they give you. At the end of the day you have the money, they want your money, and if it's a bad price who gives a gently caress that they might not sell to you if you don't want it anyway? But if you agree to their price after checking trust me they won't not sell to you.

Or just check before you talk to them?

Pollution is worse than a couple of years ago, noticeably so. The reason I picked HK over the mainland was pollution avoidance, may be getting to the point of saying gently caress it and skipping town if it doesn't start getting better soon

Nah, it was just an observation. If I wanted to buy I would have looked it up first like anywhere else in the world. Did get a couple of cheap things that you can't or are super expensive in NZ while I was there. The big item for that visit was a 15000 AH mobile battery bank for about ~150 HKD and yes, it really does have that much as I burned through the phone's internal before hooking up to it from the backpack like a robot. Must have used it for about 8 hours non-stop doing one battery draining thing or another with the battery bank showing about 25% left. The phone would normally last about 1 hour of thrashing so the maths works out.

The USB cord for it is pretty neat where it is a flat stripe instead of a cable which really helps prevent tangling. It also comes with a tethered tip adapter. A one meter is it just enough to connect to the battery from the backpack to the phone without excessive length. The flat cable an't be had in shops in NZ. Can be brought online but you end up likely spending more on shipping than the item.

The third was a travel power plug adapter. Virtually all countries for ~$50HKD with is a steal compared to NZ where it would go for at least 4 times that because gently caress you.

Still got to get a cpu cooler or two, and a nice big HDD. Both weirdly hard to find the first time I was there considering I was expecting a shop that just sell cooling solutions and one that just sells storage. Try hard next time.

Lunch with Popo was nice. Took forever to find her as we were talking across each other when I misused a term slightly. I used "Play Machines" which they thought I meant "Arcade" as in "Hit machines arcade" instead of using "Machine games for kids" (Skeet balls etc). The food was good and asking for 3 cups of cold water got me a pot of hot water. I knew it would happen but I tried anyway just to see the reaction. Made a show of trying to pay for the meal but relented as I was the guest.

I then went on a quest to find some bath robes. Spent hours looking from temple hill(?) to Mong Kok during the day. Quest failed. Did finally find some shorts to buy so I can continue getting death glares and confusion. It's great, you feel like you have super power.

Ended up at Popo's place to have dinner with her. She cooked some fish which is something of a personal favourite over the years. It was very nice of them to wait so long for me as getting there was a pain as I had two options to go there where finding one was easy but slower and the other faster but harder to find. It ended up as a wash.

The relatives were a bit stupid/face about the mobile data plan. I told them that I would run out of "Fast/4G" data in exactly 3 day which was right on the mark. It continued on unlimited slow data, but it was effectively unusable at this day and age as it ran at about 30KB tops which means it might as well not existed. I had a talk with the CMHK guys and they told me that I should have gotten the wifi password via txt which would have cut down on my data usage drastically, but even then this would not have been enough as there is no wifi link where I am living and wifi connections this far away from things is just not stable. I would have been happy to pay for better speeds but I couldn't as I wasn't the name attached to the contract and the mobile app is just a mess and doesn't read the information of the phone to grant services. The person whose name is on he contract went to Taiwan #1 so waiting wasn't much of an option.

I ended up at a cellphone specially build/mall where it is just wall to wall and floor mobile repair shops which look like a car scrap yard, walls made of phones to sell. I got a $300 HKD one month burn card that had unlimited 4G and voice. So that CMHK POS is their problem now.

The relatives take their current connections so much for granted that they don't really realise how much and what they are paying for and I am the tourist. But I have the advantage if knowing computers and can read the details even without being able to read any Chinese.

Ran Tinder and got one hit after spending a minute or so. I said I was in Mong Kok and whether she wanted to get to each other if she was interested. I got "Not really in office" which I read as no so replied "Call me when you are ready". I am so very sorry that bit of the story doesn't remotely match up to Haier's, but I am up against the legend himself. I am sure something would happen eventually that is worthy of this thread.

The badass army style backpack I got given went into good use today and it is an absolute champ.

Had gotten my HKID sorted the other day which only now needs to be picked up later. The whole thing was very efficient and a little bit unnerving as they are observing you the entire time as they announced that you are not ready as they can see that you are doing paper work. the moment you start waiting in line, before I even thought to sit down I am on to the clerk, then a short wait for the adjudicator to rubber stamp and issue a temporary ID.

The Return home permit is more BS as the website (CTS)is a cluster gently caress like all Mainland websites. Instead of offering government travel documents it is too busy trying to sell you tours to who the gently caress cares and begging for traders/investors which has what I assume to be a working web application form. loving BS. I am just going have to arrive unannounced and just wait to get served or otherwise told I am at the wrong window/lazy/overly complex Cantonese/limited English. These guys are the worse.

Nose continues to deteriorate. The pollution on the flight in was pretty noticeable as the plane got visibly dirty with the fog/smog streaked this brown crap.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Also, I got kanrenao'd so hard this morning that the starer lost her granddaughter. I walked one way with this woman gawping at me open-mouthed, her granddaughter toddled off in the other direction. After I crossed the road, I turned back to see Grandma still staring at me and the baby all the way down the block and heading for an intersection. Good thing it's just a girl or that could be stressful! :downs:

Ok, let's try and figure this out. Why was she so interested in watching you?

1. Just super-stunned grandma who has never seen a white person before.
2. You were on fire?
3. You left the apartment totally naked this morning and somehow didn't notice.
4. She was watching in horror as you took a drink of some cold water.
5. You accidentally wore Zhao Wei's old "Imperial War Flag" dress from that Paris fashion show.
6. She was actually staring at China-famous plunger Haier who was walking behind you.
7. No why.
8. She is a method actor, and needs to live the experience of staring at a foreigner when she explains how she let that worthless granddaughter die in traffic.
9. You are the most beautiful person she has ever seen, and she wanted that moment to last as long as possible.
10. "Holy crap, is she dragging a full 2.5m of toilet paper from her pants?"

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Give her a .44 round

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

WarpedNaba posted:

Give her a .44 round

Gunpowder was invented in China.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/status/831756598041260032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Valentine's day: Chaoshan Gossip Edition

I met Chaoshan girl for pizza and we ate and talked and drank hot soymilk with our meal. I actually didn't eat that much, and I am not sure why. The deal was she would pay for the meal and receive a long hug, since she's "traditional" and doesn't bang anyone unless it's getting serious. She's only had one lover, and I always forget she just turned 23 and has only been out of the influence of her parents for a year now. We made the agreement of no sex because we have to work with each other about once per month, and we're becoming friends anyway.

After the meal we went back to my house and talked for a while until my boss called me to do something, so I said I would be back in about 30 minutes. She said "Okay," and I left. When I came back she was in my bed, blankets up to her neck, and watching TV on her phone. I noticed her clothes folded into a pile on my couch, and I said "I thought we agreed on something," and she said she's not breaking any rules. I dressed down and got into bed and she was wearing a loose tank-top and sleeping pants. She actually brought clothes and had this whole plan in her head that she wanted to sleep here for her first-ever Valentine's with a man.

When I first met her I thought she was annoying and too much into her culture, but as I talked to her more I saw that she's just finally out of the intense "all up in your business" Chaoshan life and coming to terms with the fact that not everyone grew up that way or approves of it. This led her to realize how strict Chaoshan families are, and how much she had to suffer under their weird women-hating and gossip+shaming lifestyle. She understand that Chinese families are ridiculous and unbearable, but her Chaoshan people take that unbearableness and multiply it several factors. She broke family rules and left to work and live in Shanghai and Beijing before going to Shenzhen since it's only a few hours away from the heartland cities of Chaoshan people. She works in Huaqiang Bei, the famous electronics market in Shenzhen, where thousands of Chinese and foreigners flock to every day to meet vendors from factories to get samples and make orders for parts. This is the market featured in the Wired UK Shenzhen series about how quick the pace of technology and copying is there, and how it's being gentrified by idiotic malls selling tea and clothes that do not belong there and destroy the purpose of it.
She guesses, having been up and down the markets, that about 80% of the people working there are Chaoshan.

She has a lot of high school and university friends that work there or live there, and told me how many of them are getting cancer, balding, having weird health problems, and more. One of her best friends from high school just beat cancer, and others just got it. Most of her friends that spend a lot of time there are balding or losing hair at high rates. Others are getting a ton of white hair from such young ages, since everyone she knows is under 25.
I guess it's chabuduo building practices and unregulated materials and paints, along with bad electrical wiring, that are helping to cause it. seems to be centered on people in that area. They just finished building a new Metro station there too, which took many years. Who knows what the cause is, but thankfully I rarely go there.

She told me that one of her good friends was pregnant and expecting the child before Spring Festival. There was a complication before labor with the umbilical cord wrapped around the baby's neck. The doctors wanted to immediately give the girl a C-section to prevent problems or death of the child, but the husband's parents were completely against it. They thought it was shameful for her to not give birth vaginally, even though it would kill the baby. The doctors argued with the parents, and somehow the couple didn't bother saying like "LOL, this is our baby, we're going to make sure it doesn't die right now," and through Face and shame followed the idiotic parents. The pressure and pulling of the umbilical cord on the baby's neck as it was being pushed out basically hanged the kid and destroyed its brain, and it died.
Face culture, TCM, and filial piety needlessly killed a couple's first child, so, uh cool for you, China.

We talked for a long time and it was pretty cool. She kept fussing, but told me that I could hold her and touch her any way that her girlfriends did. I immediately honked her boobs, which belong on r/biggerthanyouthought, because this 152cm girl is absolutely packing a huge set and it's impossible to tell in her normal clothes. I asked if her girlfriends do that and she said yes, because all of her friends are flat and constantly honk her boobs out of jealous and "testing."
We fell asleep and then she woke me up at 3am to whine about something and neither of could fall back asleep. I called off work for the day, had a nap after she left, and took a walk in the hot sun until my face was red from expose. A good day so far.

Haier fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Feb 15, 2017

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Day xx Year 20xx: The quest for Bathrobes.

I can't believe how unbelievably hard to find they are. I effectively walked the length of Kowloon looking for them. I don't know what he deal is but no one carries it, high or low end. There were talk on the net about finding some at Repulse or Causeway bay but those tips are years old. When I did finally find them they were in some no name box on the 5th floor of Dragon centre. The robes weren't the nice thick ones I was looking for, but god drat it close enough.

$130 negotiated from $139, a pittance but you do it anyway and you get to spend that money at the arcade or something doubling the fun value of those dollars.

10 minutes later I find the other place that carry a bathrobe, as in just the one and same as the ones I saw earlier.

Comes to think of it, poo poo, I have to buy some playing cards to give to sister so she can get Chow Young Fat to sign them. That would be so badass.

Tinder has been a bust so far. The girls think I am some sort of meal ticket out of Hong Kong into some Western country or wealth beyond measure outlander. I am not going to fly you out of the country even though I do have the training to do it. If you even want to try that poo poo have a coffee first so I can have a chat with someone new. At least the only thing wasted so far is a couple of coulomb of electrons.

Probably doesn't help that the profile picture is me walking away from a plane in a confident stride, map in hand with some awesome blue skies and nice green grass.

Someone post the H.A.I.E.R. SYSTEM.

I continue to admire how well thought out the MTR system is here especially coming from Seoul which is bad copy of the Japanese system right down to using the same trains. If you ever want to transfer trains you just get out and go straight on to the train on the other side of the platform that is waiting for you. Public transport is so cheap that you just hop on whatever and see where it takes you. Navigating the MTR is also a lot easier as your not trying to connect to a train half a KM away in what is basically another station with everything laid out like pickup sticks.

I am sure there is more but I am going out again.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Haier posted:

She told me that one of her good friends was pregnant and expecting the child before Spring Festival. There was a complication before labor with the umbilical cord wrapped around the baby's neck. The doctors wanted to immediately give the girl a C-section to prevent problems or death of the child, but the husband's parents were completely against it. They thought it was shameful for her to not give birth vaginally, even though it would kill the baby. The doctors argued with the parents, and somehow the couple didn't bother saying like "LOL, this is our baby, we're going to make sure it doesn't die right now," and through Face and shame followed the idiotic parents. The pressure and pulling of the umbilical cord on the baby's neck as it was being pushed out basically hanged the kid and destroyed its brain, and it died.
Face culture, TCM, and filial piety needlessly killed a couple's first child, so, uh cool for you, China.

Christ...

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Haier posted:

do the parents not lose face as a result of their instructions being followed and the baby dying or is that just the motehrs fault?

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

I imagine they gained face by not changing their minds.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose posted:

do the parents not lose face as a result of their instructions being followed and the baby dying or is that just the motehrs fault?

Does it matter? Everyone failed in their own special snowflake way.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Jose posted:

No, the mother can't lose face because she was loyally following the instructions of the parents. It must have been the baby's fault.

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
The most offensive part of that story for me is that Haier has misspelled "chabuduo" in every post for a year rather than just saying "half-assed"

I don't even notice that 85% of the girls in his stories are 8-11 years younger than him, all I see is that spelling mistake

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

LentThem posted:

The most offensive part of that story for me is that Haier has misspelled "chabuduo" in every post for a year rather than just saying "half-assed"

I don't even notice that 85% of the girls in his stories are 8-11 years younger than him, all I see is that spelling mistake

I was going to say you're being petty but

:vince:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Blistex posted:

Ok, let's try and figure this out. Why was she so interested in watching you?

1. Just super-stunned grandma who has never seen a white person before.
2. You were on fire?
3. You left the apartment totally naked this morning and somehow didn't notice.
4. She was watching in horror as you took a drink of some cold water.
5. You accidentally wore Zhao Wei's old "Imperial War Flag" dress from that Paris fashion show.
6. She was actually staring at China-famous plunger Haier who was walking behind you.
7. No why.
8. She is a method actor, and needs to live the experience of staring at a foreigner when she explains how she let that worthless granddaughter die in traffic.
9. You are the most beautiful person she has ever seen, and she wanted that moment to last as long as possible.
10. "Holy crap, is she dragging a full 2.5m of toilet paper from her pants?"

This made me laugh; the answer is OBVIOUSLY 9.

I have no idea why I surprise people so much here. We're not that far from downtown Chengdu, but the reaction to foreigners really couldn't be more different.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

LentThem posted:

Google seems to think chabuduo is an acceptable spelling :shrug:

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

Gorilla Salad posted:

Google seems to think chabuduo is an acceptable spelling :shrug:

yes, the unnamed poster has been posting chabudou

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

LentThem posted:

Typing error. I say it "duo," like it's supposed to be. I never noticed until now, and I have lost much face.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

big time bisexual posted:

yes, the unnamed poster has been posting chabudou

Ah, I read his post as chabuduo being incorrect from the way he put it in quotes.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
In fairness to Haier the difference between duo and dou with all the tones is difficult, but against haier is the fact that chabuduo is kind of a cult Chinese thing in the internet now and he has probably read it like 10,000 times

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I liked that his spelling of chabuduo was itself chabuduo.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Girl asks me to come sleep at her house. I am really tired, but ask what she has planned. She says not much. We can sleep in bed and talk, but she's not feeling that well.

Puking AND making GBS threads AND menstruation? Now this sounds like a party.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
At least it's all fluids? mostly? No brittle?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

Valentine's day: Chaoshan Gossip Edition

I met Chaoshan girl for pizza and we ate and talked and drank hot soymilk with our meal. I actually didn't eat that much, and I am not sure why. The deal was she would pay for the meal and receive a long hug, since she's "traditional" and doesn't bang anyone unless it's getting serious. She's only had one lover, and I always forget she just turned 23 and has only been out of the influence of her parents for a year now. We made the agreement of no sex because we have to work with each other about once per month, and we're becoming friends anyway.

After the meal we went back to my house and talked for a while until my boss called me to do something, so I said I would be back in about 30 minutes. She said "Okay," and I left. When I came back she was in my bed, blankets up to her neck, and watching TV on her phone. I noticed her clothes folded into a pile on my couch, and I said "I thought we agreed on something," and she said she's not breaking any rules. I dressed down and got into bed and she was wearing a loose tank-top and sleeping pants. She actually brought clothes and had this whole plan in her head that she wanted to sleep here for her first-ever Valentine's with a man.

When I first met her I thought she was annoying and too much into her culture, but as I talked to her more I saw that she's just finally out of the intense "all up in your business" Chaoshan life and coming to terms with the fact that not everyone grew up that way or approves of it. This led her to realize how strict Chaoshan families are, and how much she had to suffer under their weird women-hating and gossip+shaming lifestyle. She understand that Chinese families are ridiculous and unbearable, but her Chaoshan people take that unbearableness and multiply it several factors. She broke family rules and left to work and live in Shanghai and Beijing before going to Shenzhen since it's only a few hours away from the heartland cities of Chaoshan people. She works in Huaqiang Bei, the famous electronics market in Shenzhen, where thousands of Chinese and foreigners flock to every day to meet vendors from factories to get samples and make orders for parts. This is the market featured in the Wired UK Shenzhen series about how quick the pace of technology and copying is there, and how it's being gentrified by idiotic malls selling tea and clothes that do not belong there and destroy the purpose of it.
She guesses, having been up and down the markets, that about 80% of the people working there are Chaoshan.

She has a lot of high school and university friends that work there or live there, and told me how many of them are getting cancer, balding, having weird health problems, and more. One of her best friends from high school just beat cancer, and others just got it. Most of her friends that spend a lot of time there are balding or losing hair at high rates. Others are getting a ton of white hair from such young ages, since everyone she knows is under 25.
I guess it's chabuduo building practices and unregulated materials and paints, along with bad electrical wiring, that are helping to cause it. seems to be centered on people in that area. They just finished building a new Metro station there too, which took many years. Who knows what the cause is, but thankfully I rarely go there.

We talked for a long time and it was pretty cool. She kept fussing, but told me that I could hold her and touch her any way that her girlfriends did. I immediately honked her boobs, which belong on r/biggerthanyouthought, because this 152cm girl is absolutely packing a huge set and it's impossible to tell in her normal clothes. I asked if her girlfriends do that and she said yes, because all of her friends are flat and constantly honk her boobs out of jealous and "testing."
We fell asleep and then she woke me up at 3am to whine about something and neither of could fall back asleep. I called off work for the day, had a nap after she left, and took a walk in the hot sun until my face was red from expose. A good day so far.

The vaginal birth thing is a huge problem with Orthodox Jews in NYC. If the first child is a boy that is, if it's a girl they don't give a poo poo. But if it's a boy they'll fight tooth and nail, drawing out labor for days, imperiling the life of the mother, etc., to get a vaginal delivery.

A lot of L&D departments are run like factories and if you're "in labor" for a certain amount of time the c-section team will start pushing for it more to clear the bed so they can get another patient in that shift than anything, but the the black coat and hatted set demands the first boy come out the cooter.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Haier posted:

Puking AND making GBS threads AND menstruation? Now this sounds like a party.

I wish I could tell if you were being sarcastic...

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Sheep-Goats posted:

The vaginal birth thing is a huge problem with Orthodox Jews in NYC. If the first child is a boy that is, if it's a girl they don't give a poo poo. But if it's a boy they'll fight tooth and nail, drawing out labor for days, imperiling the life of the mother, etc., to get a vaginal delivery.

A lot of L&D departments are run like factories and if you're "in labor" for a certain amount of time the c-section team will start pushing for it more to clear the bed so they can get another patient in that shift than anything, but the the black coat and hatted set demands the first boy come out the cooter.
Lol wtf

Also, I'm very sad that Jews never became a thing in China. Yeah, there were a few hanging around but I really like the idea of orthodox chinese jews

Is Bloodnose on the case? I forget his denomination

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's a bit harder for them to blend in in China than in Europe.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Haier the repeated misspelling is an enormous loss of face and is of grave concern.

But that date with your friend is the U.S. saying equivalent of two fifteen year olds dating. Pizza and then safe PG bed cuddling? I'd rather be alone than deal with that.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Lol wtf

Also, I'm very sad that Jews never became a thing in China. Yeah, there were a few hanging around but I really like the idea of orthodox chinese jews

Is Bloodnose on the case? I forget his denomination

Some of these are the same set that do a circumcision in some filthy temple basement and the guy with the knife sucks the baby's dick to stop the bleeding. One kid died from compilations from a herpes infection passed to him by the guy that sucked on his cut up baby dick while I was living there, I don't think that was the first time either. Of course herpes isn't generally lethal but newborns don't really have a full immune system out of the gate and it's a lot easier for common infections to run away in them.

So in this regard you gotta at least give it to the mainlanders that they wait until the kid is at least ten before doing weird sexual things to them.

raton fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Feb 15, 2017

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Sheep-Goats posted:

Some of these are the same set that do a circumcision in some filthy temple basement and the guy with the knife sucks the baby's dick to stop the bleeding. One kid died from compilations from a herpes infection passed to him by the guy that sucked on his cut up baby dick while I was living there, I don't think that was the first time either. Of course herpes isn't generally lethal but newborns don't really have a full immune system out of the gate and it's a lot easier for common infections to run away in them.

So in this regard you gotta at least give it to the mainlanders that they wait until the kid is at least ten before doing weird sexual things to them.
yea i know about the monster mohels thanks to premier american comic book FORESKIN MAN

just would really love the fusion of those two. heck, there's already that american jewish thing about chinese food right? ya could have them be kosher or something

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Glenn Quebec posted:

But that date with your friend is the U.S. saying equivalent of two fifteen year olds dating. Pizza and then safe PG bed cuddling? I'd rather be alone than deal with that.

look who's never done the nice guy angle with a chinese girl in china while dying of lung cancer and heavy metal poisoning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Deceitful Penguin posted:

yea i know about the monster mohels thanks to premier american comic book FORESKIN MAN

just would really love the fusion of those two. heck, there's already that american jewish thing about chinese food right? ya could have them be kosher or something

There was also a tract written by a king of Thailand called "The Jews of the East" about the money grubbing, scheming Chinese.

• Locked thread