Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

bird with big dick posted:

Heard there was a sausage party happening itt

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Dammit now I want Der Wiener, wonder if anyones tried a breakfast hot dog….giant breakfast link, scrambled egg, hot sauce, some bacon bits, all folded in a sheet of hash browns, real hash not McDs style oblongs

Or wimp out and do all that and wrap it in a tortilla like a coward

----------------

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

I tried the Cinnabon bites today. They were surprisingly good.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

anyone know if the 5 layer reheats well? i did the online box and don't really feel like finishing it. had a fat rear end lunch today.

e: i decided to save it and i'll find out tomorrow. i've never saved the bell before. time to live mas.

----------------

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 05:45 on May 13, 2024

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

3 DONG HORSE posted:

anyone know if the 5 layer reheats well? i did the online box and don't really feel like finishing it. had a fat rear end lunch today.

e: i decided to save it and i'll find out tomorrow. i've never saved the bell before. time to live mas.

It’s probably one of the most reheatable items on the menu since it’s just goo plus tortilla

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
My personal rec for reheating it is throw it in the microwave for 30 seconds while you heat up a pan with a thin coat of oil on the bottom. When that's ready throw the burrito in the pan, add ~1 teaspoon of water to the other side of the pan and cover. Give it a couple minutes before you flip it and add a little more water.

Let's you toast the outside while also making sure the soft parts of the tortilla stay soft.

TriggerHappyMarie
Sep 15, 2011

This some true gourmet poo poo!

I have always loved the plain old bean burrito, and those reheat fine.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Baron von Eevl posted:

My personal rec for reheating it is throw it in the microwave for 30 seconds while you heat up a pan with a thin coat of oil on the bottom. When that's ready throw the burrito in the pan, add ~1 teaspoon of water to the other side of the pan and cover. Give it a couple minutes before you flip it and add a little more water.

Let's you toast the outside while also making sure the soft parts of the tortilla stay soft.

This is better treatment than the bell gives it. Probably makes a fresh one better lol.
I usually just eat them straight from the fridge while quietly sobbing into my hands. but do you brother.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Baron von Eevl posted:

This was a fooking great idea. S-Tier reheat experience.

----------------

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

tb breakfast makes me feel v bad and liek i kinda want to die but it tastes v good. it is an existential dilemma

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I haven't had a good taco bell breakfast in a while. I went this weekend for one and it took literally 35 minutes for some reason to get a single crunchwrap. I used to love the crunchwrap but every time I've decided to give them another chance it comes out hosed up somehow or it's just not as good as I remember it being before. Might just be an issue with my Taco Bell but I've stopped getting them :(

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

1 dollar burrito supreme today at 2 pm, if you're into that sort of thing

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Three weeks in and the Tuesday box has already seen a price jump. Just ridiculous.

----------------

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Baller Ina posted:

Three weeks in and the Tuesday box has already seen a price jump. Just ridiculous.

I still see it at 5 bucks as advertised. Could just be your location?

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I still see it at 5 bucks as advertised. Could just be your location?

I ordered the $5 box, soft Cantina chicken taco, soft taco supreme, and Doritos Locos Taco, go through the drive through and they give me the wrong order by accident. I go through the drive through again, and they gave me the right order. I had 4 tacos and a Cantina Chicken Burrito for :fivecbux: and change.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Go back through again.... infinity taco. You hit the jackpot.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Currently snacking on the potato breakfast burrito. Could use more cheese sauce

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Anderson Koopa posted:

I ordered the $5 box, soft Cantina chicken taco, soft taco supreme, and Doritos Locos Taco, go through the drive through and they give me the wrong order by accident. I go through the drive through again, and they gave me the right order. I had 4 tacos and a Cantina Chicken Burrito for :fivecbux: and change.

helta posted:

Go back through again.... infinity taco. You hit the jackpot.

lol

dildo sample pack
Nov 27, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
On the Taco Bell app, there was a challenge saying that spending $20 or more from May 11th through May 17th will lead to getting a 20% discount on the app later this month.

So I spent $8.04 on an order in the app on Monday May 13th and spent $12.05 on an order in the app on Friday May 17th.

It looks like I have not gotten that 20% discount in the app, but I hope I get it soon.

----------------

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

dildo sample pack posted:

On the Taco Bell app, there was a challenge saying that spending $20 or more from May 11th through May 17th will lead to getting a 20% discount on the app later this month.

They use the term "challenge"? lol. Are they seriously "double dog daring" you to spend a certain quota of money on the app in a short time frame with the promise of maybe getting a mediocre coupon in return ~sometime later~?

As if you only have the privilege to spend money there this week, and they might turn you away at the door with cash in hand next week? lol

I'm not faulting anyone for sharing deals here, that's very cool and good, this just seems like another one of those big pressure low reward things backed up with them throwing what they think are buzz words out there.

I think there were real "time frame challenges" on page one of this thread from years ago of people eating like a dozen burritos in an hour and that was just straight up home-grown goon fun for the hell of it. I have no idea how they hold up though, I don't think I ever watched them.

Either way, that other crap is insulting!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol, I went back again after a long break due to them messing up my order last time and they again messed up my order, this time at a different location. I pulled up to the window and they asked for money even though I ordered through the app, they tried to give me the wrong drink and then didn't give me all my order. You'd think after the very first time I said that they were trying to do something different than what I ordered they would have been able to get it right and not have to remind them multiple times.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

dildo sample pack posted:

So I spent $8.04 on an order in the app on Monday May 13th and spent $12.05 on an order in the app on Friday May 17th.

It looks like I have not gotten that 20% discount in the app, but I hope I get it soon.

I never saw this, but usually when they do stuff like that it means spending $20 at one time.

dildo sample pack
Nov 27, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Q_res posted:

I never saw this, but usually when they do stuff like that it means spending $20 at one time.

Oh well, I still enjoyed the food and still have a reward in the app for a free item that I'll use sometime soon, probably on a chalupa

----------------

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

They are upgrading the dining room in my local Bell, so it's drive thru only for the time being. They are pretty put together and do a solid job (day shift at least, nite krew can be hit or miss).

Also this is probably the place for discussing this, but I've noticed the average fast food place gets 3.5 stars on Google. My Bell gets 3.9, so I'm doing okay. I do pause and use caution about eating at the places that get 3 stars or fewer.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

That box they're only offering on Tuesday is such a great base for an order. When I saw people complaining about the price going up I was stunned that mine hadn't done so yet, they're usually on the leading edge.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.

Twenty Four posted:

They use the term "challenge"? lol. Are they seriously "double dog daring" you to spend a certain quota of money on the app in a short time frame with the promise of maybe getting a mediocre coupon in return ~sometime later~?

As if you only have the privilege to spend money there this week, and they might turn you away at the door with cash in hand next week? lol

I'm not faulting anyone for sharing deals here, that's very cool and good, this just seems like another one of those big pressure low reward things backed up with them throwing what they think are buzz words out there.

I think there were real "time frame challenges" on page one of this thread from years ago of people eating like a dozen burritos in an hour and that was just straight up home-grown goon fun for the hell of it. I have no idea how they hold up though, I don't think I ever watched them.

Either way, that other crap is insulting!

No you’re right that’s loving lame

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
had a free chicken empanada we didn't order in our taco bell bag tonight, god bless

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

I went to a Taco Bell today that had ketchup packets available. I was confused and couldn't figure out what they were there for.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Anderson Koopa posted:

I went to a Taco Bell today that had ketchup packets available. I was confused and couldn't figure out what they were there for.

French fries I assume

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I could imagine someone putting ketchup on some of their breakfast items

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

gently caress I missed the Tuesday taco deal again.. is it even still a thing?

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Wendigee posted:

You missed out on bogo 20% off a future order of $50 or more (up to $0.50)

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

people put ketchup in the Baja blast it’s called a bloody blast

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

people put ketchup in the Baja blast it’s called a bloody blast

I use it on my tacos, the mild sauce is far too spicy for my midwestern pallet

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
He said ketchup, not mayo

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

more falafel please posted:

i'm in London and as a fire level rewards member I had to visit the bell that was like a block away from the hotel

first of all a bunch of your favorite LTOs never went away here (picture is kinda bad I got it as the menus were starting to change)

they have the naked chicken chalupa and the volcano burrito. they also have a plant based beef alternative which we didn't get but I might go back to try

also right when we got back to the hotel to eat our just-off-the-train-from-Nottingham-after-drinking-basically-every-cask-ale-the-drat-town-had snacks I realized they didn't ask me if I wanted sauces, I didn't see a pile of sauces to take, I didn't ask for sauces, and we're like 6,000 miles away from our stash of sauces. but then I opened the bag and found basically the perfect thing: one mild sauce for my wife's black bean soft taco, two fire sauces for my volcano burrito, and the funniest possible thing England could have given me

The mild sauce was more citrusy and acidic than I'm used to and the fire was less chunky, a little almost creamier, and significantly hotter than what I'm used to, but the flavors were pretty similar. we didn't use the special secret packet because we respect ourselves

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Wendigee posted:

Yes for 2 more glorious Tuesdays you can get 3 tacos and a drink for :fivecbux:. I recommend the Cantina soft taco, Doritos Locos Taco, and a supreme taco.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
went to ytaco bell this today for lunch i asked for Diablo sauce and they gavae me the hot sauce instead. fslse asvertisenents that is not hot sauce by any definition of the meaning of the word hot. probably full of sugar

if i was president i would have the board of directors of taco bell locked up. i would put them in jail and use the national defense appropriations act to get those prices down and restore the truth in labeling to the sauce packets. thanks and, “god bless”;

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a discount today.

Another day in the life of Randabis...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Wife and Kid are taking a little mini trip today, so I am by myself. I think I will Live Mas today. See you all later in the "I Just Pooped" thread in GBS.

Anderson Koopa fucked around with this message at 20:03 on May 25, 2024