Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

hakimashou posted:

Would there even be a UKMT without "tweets and sniping at people" ?

The fact that you can even ask this and clearly not consider trains, monster munch, plugs, Corbyn memes, trying to pin down Pissy on anything and telling racist poo poo heads to gently caress off shows just how out of touch you are what the UKMT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Tesseraction posted:

Being fair you're stunned every time you see a black person.

What on earth do you mean by this?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

What on earth do you mean by this?

It's a joke about you being racist. Which may or not be true.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Tesseraction posted:

It's a joke about you being racist. Which may or not be true.

You may or may not be racist yourself bud.

All I know is that I didn't vote with UKIP on Brexit.

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

I am stunned that Corbyn's history of rubbing shoulders with terrorists has been focussed on during the election campaign.

This story certainly stretches the definition of 'rubbing shoulders', considering the terrorist was dead and merely buried at the same cemetery Corbyn was at.

It's just another example of a fairly complicated and nuanced story that can be spun into a negative headline, so that Corbyn can be forced to repeatedly tell the story instead of talking about things that actually matter. The story itself is unlikely to do any damage since anyone actually reading it is going to lose the will to live after a few sentences of tenuous connections, it's all about denying oxygen to Labour's policies and drawing attention away from May.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

"Take some time off to learn about Sikhs instead of shitposting about them. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours."

Source: your rapsheet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

You may or may not be racist yourself bud.

All I know is that I didn't vote with UKIP on Brexit.

I like how your go-to proof of not being racist is voting to Remain given that totally-not-racist former BNP leader Nick Griffin voted to Remain in order to promote white flight.

Be honest 'flaps did you vote Remain in order to precipitate white flight like the rest of your racist brethren?

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/fbi-warned-mi5-january-manchester-attack-bomber-salman-abedi-manchester-arena-a7760756.html

quote:

FBI warned MI5 in January that Salman Abedi was planning terror attack in UK

Manchester bomber was reportedly placed on US terror list over links to jihadist groups

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Tesseraction posted:

I like how your go-to proof of not being racist is voting to Remain given that totally-not-racist former BNP leader Nick Griffin voted to Remain in order to promote white flight.

Be honest 'flaps did you vote Remain in order to precipitate white flight like the rest of your racist brethren?

Remain voters are the real racists. I see.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

David Owen has endorsed Corbyn and donated £10,000 to Labour just in case you want an idea of how much the idea of "too far left" has shifted since 1983.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

Remain voters are the real racists. I see.

You: "everyone who votes Leave is racist"

Me: "the former leader of the BNP voted Remain to promote white flight"

You: "you're accusing all Remain voters of being racist? You bigot!"

Is the reason you don't drink because you can't afford to lose a single brain cell more?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Tesseraction posted:

You: "everyone who votes Leave is racist"

Me: "the former leader of the BNP voted Remain to promote white flight"

You: "you're accusing all Remain voters of being racist? You bigot!"

Is the reason you don't drink because you can't afford to lose a single brain cell more?

I don't think all Leave voters are racists.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

I don't think all Leave voters are racists.

Ah, so you appreciate there are nuanced reasons, including non-racist ones, for backing a Leave vote?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I'm kidding, I know you're going to say it's between racists and idiots.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Tesseraction posted:

Pissflaps would be correct.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Tesseraction posted:

Ah, so you appreciate there are nuanced reasons, including non-racist ones, for backing a Leave vote?

I think whatever a person's reasons for voting Leave - either naked racism, a petulant streak of contrarianism, or an act of self harm born of an unsatisfactory homelife - they will unfortunately have voted with UKIP.

Tesseraction posted:

That sums up Leave voters nicely. Thank you.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

That sums up Leave voters nicely. Thank you.

And I'm assuming that Tory voters who support May over Corbyn are just sensible, rational people refusing to vote for the homojihadist soviet Corbyn?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Tesseraction posted:

And I'm assuming that Tory voters who support May over Corbyn are just sensible, rational people refusing to vote for the homojihadist soviet Corbyn?

Many will be people who have not been offered a credible alternative. Carrying these people will be vital to forming labour governments in the future.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

Many will be people who have not been offered a credible alternative. Carrying these people will be vital to forming labour governments in the future.

This is exactly why you're not credible as an observer. You take anything that doesn't agree with you as irrational and bigoted, and anything that does agree with you as rational and making the only possible choice.

Brexit: terrible, racist, misinformed

Tory hegemony: oh yah bad I guess, not racist at all, informed by how gay and bad Corbyn is - that oval office

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Tesseraction posted:

This is exactly why you're not credible as an observer. You take anything that doesn't agree with you as irrational and bigoted, and anything that does agree with you as rational and making the only possible choice.

Brexit: terrible, racist, misinformed

Tory hegemony: oh yah bad I guess, not racist at all, informed by how gay and bad Corbyn is - that oval office

I think Tory governments are terrible. That's why I want to see a labour election victory at the earliest opportunity. Whether you find me credible or not is irrelevant to this.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

I think Tory governments are terrible. That's why I want to see a labour election victory at the earliest opportunity. Whether you find me credible or not is irrelevant to this.

I've never found you credible, but that itself is irrelevant. Your lack of credibility comes from your routine misinterpretation of events. At best the times you are correct is because you claimed to predict something obvious in advance.

You've once again ignored the substantive points of my previous post, because you know that ultimately you can't argue on substance, only via distraction or smear.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Tesseraction posted:

You've once again ignored the substantive points of my previous post, because you know that ultimately you can't argue on substance, only via distraction or smear.

I'll leave it to the neutral reader to decide who here is interested in 'smearing' others.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

I'll leave it to the neutral reader to decide who here is interested in 'smearing' others.

How am I not surprised.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

Being fair you're stunned every time you see a black person.

I wish you could stop doing this. He posts in bad faith but it's you who starts the tedious arguments, just report him or don't reply or do something else.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

You're both as bad as each other for smears, but in different ways.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Namtab posted:

I wish you could stop doing this. He posts in bad faith but it's you who starts the tedious arguments, just report him or don't reply or do something else.

Being fair, reporting him apparently doesn't work at an almost comical frequency.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Tesseraction posted:

Being fair, reporting him apparently doesn't work at an almost comical frequency.

That might have something to do with the comical frequency, err, just saying.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
I think we need an opinion poll on whether Tesseraction or Pissflaps are right

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

/\/\ neither of them are me, so by definition they're both fundamentally wrong

Tesseraction posted:

Maybe do something you enjoy rather than having the same argument about brexit every month. Watch an anim or something. My hero academia is pretty hype.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pochoclo posted:

I'm guaranteed to lose that.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Pochoclo posted:

Put me down as "no"

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Namtab posted:

/\/\ neither of them are me, so by definition they're both fundamentally wrong

Maybe do something you enjoy rather than having the same argument about brexit every month. Watch an anim or something. My hero academia is pretty hype.

It's balla but has kinda lagged a bit this season. Hoping we get some good end of season poo poo but I'm worried they'll save the best bits for S3.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's 24 episodes iirc, allowing for maximum tournament arc

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

But tournament arcs are the wooooorst. I want to see them doing real life poo poo and struggling together to overcome - not just losing in formulaic fashion according to what makes the week most cliffhanger-ish.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
Interesting though the question "Who is right, Pissflaps or his sockpuppet alterego Tesseraction?" is, I suggest both personalities call it a night.

I say this with all respect for the few individuals with actual multiple-personality disorder - I suspect they're far less annoying than both 'Flaps and the people who respond to him.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

When I work w/people w/mental health issues, I think to myself "how annoying is this person going to be...

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Namtab posted:

When I work w/people w/mental health issues, I think to myself "how annoying is this person going to be...

the pissflaps scale

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Namtab posted:

Speaking of annoying people with mental health issues...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEWURqorLII

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

Speaking of annoying people with mental health issues...

It wasn't meant to be a call to arms

• Locked thread