Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
Trump gave an interview today after his court session saying that he plans to release a policy proposal regarding a plan to restrict contraception "very soon," but did not give specifics about the policy.

quote:

“We’re looking at that, and I’m going to have a policy on that very shortly and I think it’s something that you’ll find interesting,” Trump replied. “You will find it very smart. I think it’s a smart decision. We’ll be releasing it very soon."

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1792925742885372172

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Trump gave an interview today after his court session saying that he plans to release a policy proposal regarding a plan to restrict contraception "very soon," but did not give specifics about the policy.

I wonder if he'll release that before or after his health care plan?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

DeeplyConcerned posted:

I have the same problem filling my dextroamphetamine. It seems like this medication shortage has been going on for years with no improvement.

if you haven't tried it, I've had the best success getting a full order filled at Costco. but they're backordered pretty frequently too.

For goons that can’t get their adhd meds, switch to a hospital pharmacy if there’s one in your area. They will always have it and it will generally be cheaper.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

FizFashizzle posted:

For goons that can’t get their adhd meds, switch to a hospital pharmacy if there’s one in your area. They will always have it and it will generally be cheaper.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check that out.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Jaxyon posted:

Sure you do, unless it becomes a bother to rich people.

We have laws making banks and credit cards liable for certain kinds of scams. Imagine if thr gift card companies had similar liability.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Skex posted:

I mean that I'm seeing a lot of dismissal of alarms about the threat of fascism based on the idea that the ones raising the alarm are just Godwin(ing) and that the GOP are just "trolling overly sensitive liberals when they use Nazi signaling but it's silly to think that MAGA are the Nazis when it's the Libs forcing you to get vaccinated or recognize the rights of trans people to exist which is totally what the real Nazis would do. "

It's depressing just how effective the right-wing propaganda machine is.

I don't think it's "working" so much as just, like, a bunch of people have decided they really don't care about being associated with Nazis, other than arguing with anyone who accuses them (for the sake of arguing, not because they have any shame). At that point I'm not sure how you quantify what "works". Although, considering they've barely won any elections since 2016, I think one could certainly argue that it is in fact hurting their prospects.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

D-Pad posted:

Yeah my pixel completely eliminated spam calls for me two generations of phones ago and every once in a while if it isn't sure and let's one through I just hit the screen call button and their AI answers and asks them what they want. The spammer always hangs up at that point and if it's a real person they say what they want and it just transcribes on my screen and I can choose to answer or hangup.

It still blows my mind the pixel doesn't have higher market share it blows every other phone out of the water.

BTW Pixel should pay you because I am getting a Pixel for this reason the next time I get a phone, despite saying I would never get a pixel again due to their hosed up 1st gen screen issues that they refused to take responsibility for. The insane amount of spam calls I get for having the same # for 20+ years is making me lose my loving mind.

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

beerinator posted:

I wonder if he'll release that before or after his health care plan?

It's not his plan, but contraception will almost certainly be curtailed I'd Trump wins.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

SpeedFreek posted:

Two days of buffer doesn't work very well when your refill is due in the middle of a one or two week stretch where you're working in a different country or state. In the last year I can think of two times it's worked out for me where I was home when it was time for a refill.

I'd reckon that private-insurance requirements for using mail-order entities to fulfill prescriptions also plays a role in frustrating outcomes, given the state of the mail these days.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

We have laws making banks and credit cards liable for certain kinds of scams. Imagine if thr gift card companies had similar liability.

ooh that's a really good point. Could be a backbreaker. Wonder if it's been introduced by miscellaneous progs.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

haveblue posted:

It is very, very hard to add identity verification to a system that was not originally built with that in mind, and effectively impossible if you are not willing to cut off legacy users that do not upgrade to comply with your improvements

We could definitely build a new and better phone system that’s much less vulnerable to spam and scams, but a) that would cost us access to everyone who remains on the old phone system and b) some one entity would probably have to be in charge of it and we’d have to pick or organize one

Is that really the case? The phone companies don't seem to have any problem figuring out which phone lines/SIM cards belong to who when it's time to pay the phone bill. Presumably the same is true for VOIP companies. I don't see how they couldn't apply that same knowledge to caller IDs, if they wanted to.

PITT
Sep 21, 2004
MISTER
The problem with that is there are small "phone companies" that are setup to facilitate fraudulent activity in far away island nations are on the take, so what happens when a willfully malicious phone company sends bad data? The answer is you get what we have now.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

It's certainly not as easy as flipping a switch but we could absolutely stop 95% of spam/scam calls if we wanted. No, we couldn't get 100% but we could absolutely make it vastly better than it is now.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

D-Pad posted:

It's certainly not as easy as flipping a switch but we could absolutely stop 95% of spam/scam calls if we wanted. No, we couldn't get 100% but we could absolutely make it vastly better than it is now.

It's wild that it's a bind capitalism puts us into from every angle.

1. Elderly Americans, or just dumb ones, with more money than sense who can be pretty easily conned into buying hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars in gift cards. The main line of defense against this is literally just the retailers getting sick of chargebacks on gift cards, btw, which means in practice you have low paid Best Buy employees getting screamed at by elderly women who are absolutely certain that unless they can get 1000 bucks in Apple money their foreign boyfriend is never getting out of jail.

2. American regulatory systems have been hollowed out so badly that Best Buy employees are our last line of defense.

3. It's too expensive for American companies to fix this, because gently caress the end user, what are they gonna do, not have a phone?

4. It's too expensive for phone companies in the countries of origin to fix this because it's a major part of the local economy.

The incentives are so perverse, it's like a reverse opium war being waged on our gated communities. I feel bad at the micro scale, at the macro scale I wonder what the next innovation that rapacious capitalist raiders from overseas who see an exploitable environment cook up. I gotta admire the grit and can-do-it attitude. They saw a valuable resource that was going unexploited, they understood the terrain better than the people living there did, and they just went for it, and keep going for it. They're the swashbuckling assholes getting scurvy in hopes of finding a city of gold. We made them into this, we set the example, and we showed how much it can pay if you just don't give a gently caress about the suffering you cause, because the baby you gotta feed is around the corner, and the one you're robbing food from is around the world.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Even aside from the spam calls, you'd think the last 5 years of constant bomb threats to schools and hospitals would motivate changes. Like drat.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Kalli posted:

Even aside from the spam calls, you'd think the last 5 years of constant bomb threats to schools and hospitals would motivate changes. Like drat.

No, that's good for capital. Schools seem unsafe, states start creating voucher programs to move state funding into private institutions, schools get less funding, become less safe, private schools get more money, eventually whoops no public schools. But those timely investments in charter school companies are now really paying off!

Why would anybody who can make the kind of donations that matter care about that? Their kids aren't going to public schools.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

selec posted:

It's wild that it's a bind capitalism puts us into from every angle.

1. Elderly Americans, or just dumb ones, with more money than sense who can be pretty easily conned into buying hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars in gift cards. The main line of defense against this is literally just the retailers getting sick of chargebacks on gift cards, btw, which means in practice you have low paid Best Buy employees getting screamed at by elderly women who are absolutely certain that unless they can get 1000 bucks in Apple money their foreign boyfriend is never getting out of jail.

2. American regulatory systems have been hollowed out so badly that Best Buy employees are our last line of defense.

3. It's too expensive for American companies to fix this, because gently caress the end user, what are they gonna do, not have a phone?

4. It's too expensive for phone companies in the countries of origin to fix this because it's a major part of the local economy.

The incentives are so perverse, it's like a reverse opium war being waged on our gated communities. I feel bad at the micro scale, at the macro scale I wonder what the next innovation that rapacious capitalist raiders from overseas who see an exploitable environment cook up. I gotta admire the grit and can-do-it attitude. They saw a valuable resource that was going unexploited, they understood the terrain better than the people living there did, and they just went for it, and keep going for it. They're the swashbuckling assholes getting scurvy in hopes of finding a city of gold. We made them into this, we set the example, and we showed how much it can pay if you just don't give a gently caress about the suffering you cause, because the baby you gotta feed is around the corner, and the one you're robbing food from is around the world.

The really advanced ones now are crazy. I saw one where they used an AI voice generator to replicate this old woman's grandson's voice and a SIM attack or something to intercept the text she sent him to check so it wasn't quite as dumb that she fell for it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
some what related, what about botnets or meatnets buying tickets to live events to sell on 3rd party places? seems like it would be easy just to do a hard/soft limit per paymentTHING or address.

like i heard a NYC story about this and restaurant reservation apps. and it being bad enough that local gov might actually address the problem.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

PhazonLink posted:

some what related, what about botnets or meatnets buying tickets to live events to sell on 3rd party places? seems like it would be easy just to do a hard/soft limit per paymentTHING or address.

like i heard a NYC story about this and restaurant reservation apps. and it being bad enough that local gov might actually address the problem.

That’s an easy one to get the effort to fix because loving with restaurant reservations is loving with rich people. If the donor class had to use the same services the rest of us do we’d magically see them improved too. But LOL no it’s gotta be getting the table you need so that you can talk about extracting a kidney in lieu of student loans before we can get anything rolling.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

PhazonLink posted:

I got pretty deep into botting and that community during COVID trying to get the GPU and PS5 I wanted and you quickly learn there is no realistic way to stop it without making it so hard for regular customers they can't buy it.

It's actually illegal to bot event tickets in the US but it's still pretty simple to get similar results with manual tricks and cheap overseas virtual assistants. Some people still bot but several of the bigger ones have gone to jail over it.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

selec posted:

That’s an easy one to get the effort to fix because loving with restaurant reservations is loving with rich people. If the donor class had to use the same services the rest of us do we’d magically see them improved too. But LOL no it’s gotta be getting the table you need so that you can talk about extracting a kidney in lieu of student loans before we can get anything rolling.

Actually it just makes the reservations more exclusive because you have to pay a ton of money to even get one and that's something rich people love. Makes it even more of a status signal for them because even a poor might know a guy but they can't pay several grand on top of the exorbitant bill.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

D-Pad posted:

I got pretty deep into botting and that community during COVID trying to get the GPU and PS5 I wanted and you quickly learn there is no realistic way to stop it without making it so hard for regular customers they can't buy it.

It's actually illegal to bot event tickets in the US but it's still pretty simple to get similar results with manual tricks and cheap overseas virtual assistants. Some people still bot but several of the bigger ones have gone to jail over it.

The day tswift says that botnets are costing her/her fans money the botnets will get shut down.

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

Main Paineframe posted:

Is that really the case? The phone companies don't seem to have any problem figuring out which phone lines/SIM cards belong to who when it's time to pay the phone bill. Presumably the same is true for VOIP companies. I don't see how they couldn't apply that same knowledge to caller IDs, if they wanted to.

I don't really want to write a huge post about exactly why this doesn't work in detail, because I sort of suspect that the people who care already know. The abbreviated summary is there's too many PSTN links which still rely on SS7 protocol for communication, and it fundamentally just can't provide robust anti-spoofing measures for the caller ID information. There's just no political willpower to try to strongly tackle the problem of getting rid of all this, it would be very expensive to force the replacement of all this legacy technology everywhere, and, at every turn, everyone would be constantly whining about the government breaking things and making them more expensive and on and on.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Boris Galerkin posted:

The day tswift says that botnets are costing her/her fans money the botnets will get shut down.

They aren't any botnets to shut down. Botting for scalping purposes are just pieces of software you download onto your computer. The very best ones can cost as much as $20k and are highly exclusive. Also that already happened with her recent tour, it was a big controversy in the news.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

D-Pad posted:

They aren't any botnets to shut down. Botting for scalping purposes are just pieces of software you download onto your computer. The very best ones can cost as much as $20k and are highly exclusive. Also that already happened with her recent tour, it was a big controversy in the news.

I thought the controversy was that Ticketmaster was charging people extremely high fees and she said a thing about it which made congress act?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

I went through an absolutely soul crushing experience trying to save the house I grew up in after mom died unexpectedly, not long after this happened the first time around. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Ticket master has zero problems with gray market tickets now that they get a cut

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

It looks like tswift got scalping bots banned in some states (NY, TX, MA, and CA), got rid of "surprise fees" nationwide, and some pricing regulation as well.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Well tswift for president then.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Boris Galerkin posted:

It looks like tswift got scalping bots banned in some states (NY, TX, MA, and CA), got rid of "surprise fees" nationwide, and some pricing regulation as well.

Bots for scalping tickets were already made illegal by congress in 2016:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_Online_Tickets_Sales_Act

Texas did pass a new law about it in response to the tswift thing but if you read the bill it's no different than what is already in place from the federal government and the beginning of the bill just complains the federal government has only brought one enforcement action under the law so it's basically just Texas doubling down and saying we will prosecute too.

It didn't change anything as most of the larger 3rd party ticket brokers moved onto manual methods using various tricks and hiring lots of people from the philippines to manually buy them instead of having one bot. One trick is that you can buy large numbers of "aged" ticketmaster accounts for relatively cheap and it seems that some small percentage of ticketmaster accounts inexplicably get better queue positions in ticketmasters systems. Nobody quite understands the algorithm ticketmaster uses for queue placement, but it isn't random and its purpose seems to be to preference what ticketmaster thinks are real people's accounts. The problem being, the aged accounts used to be real people's accounts. So they buy large chunks of accounts and test them to separate out the good ones. Then they hire these virtual assistants and one assistant can typically handle 10+ accounts and quickly buy tickets under whatever criteria given to them by the broker for that concert (only buy tickets in these sections for under this price). They'll end up getting enough tickets to make the whole thing extremely profitable. Even if ticketmaster changed their queue system to be truly random if 80% of the accounts sitting in the queue are broker owned than 80% of the tickets are going to go to brokers.

Tswift should definitely get credit for the fee changes, that was sorely needed as well, but ticket scalping will never be solved and some people still bot despite the law.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Boris Galerkin posted:

robert smith prolly also deserves some credit for surprise fees being eliminated, he was pretty fuckin furious about it during their tour last year and the cure is absolutely big enough for that to actually matter

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://x.com/MEPFuller/status/1793137437553905914

Hoo boy

quote:

The meeting — which took place at chain Italian restaurant Maggiano’s in Troy, Michigan — featured about 40 Arab American leaders, Grenell, Trump’s son-in-law Michael Boulos, and Boulos’ father, Massad Boulos. According to two sources in attendance for the private dinner, Grenell came off as unsympathetic to the plight of Palestinians while actually angering some participants by reiterating a comment from Trump’s other son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who said in March that Israel should remove Palestinians from the valuable “waterfront property” in Gaza.

“He repeated Jared Kushner’s statement about beachfront property, which I think floated like a lead balloon in the room,” one of the meeting’s participants said of Grenell, who was Trump’s former acting director of national intelligence.

He REPEATED THE BEACHFRONT PROPERTY THING

quote:

Another participant in the meeting stressed that Grenell kept saying how “brilliant” Trump was with his handling of the Abraham Accords, which were agreements Israel signed with certain Arab countries in 2020. But this person also mentioned that Kushner’s comments about turning Gaza’s waterfront property into world-class beaches fell flat.

“This is either too naive or too stupid of him to say something like this. Even the Israeli press made fun of Kushner when he said that,” this source said.

“Frankly, the guy — I don’t want to say bad stuff — is clueless on the Middle East,” this person added.

This source told NOTUS that Grenell said “typical Republican” things about the war Tuesday night. “Fox News stuff,” said this source, who voted for Biden in 2020 and Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Both attendees who spoke to NOTUS said Arab American leaders told Grenell they had three conditions for supporting Trump in November: his support for an immediate cease-fire, funding for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency — which has been the primary provider of humanitarian aid in Gaza — and a commitment to enact the so-called Leahy Laws in Gaza. (The Leahy Laws, written by former Sen. Pat Leahy of Vermont, prohibit the United States from funding foreign militaries that violate human rights.)

The sources agreed that the purpose of the meeting was for Grenell to lay out the case why Arab Americans should vote for Trump. However, both agreed that most participants left unsatisfied

They did get a "promise" out of Grenell to not re-impose a Muslim ban again.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Seems like someone tried to pull that trick on loving Graceland.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/22/investing/graceland-foreclosure-hearing

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

zoux posted:

Both attendees who spoke to NOTUS said Arab American leaders told Grenell they had three conditions for supporting Trump in November: his support for an immediate cease-fire, funding for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency — which has been the primary provider of humanitarian aid in Gaza — and a commitment to enact the so-called Leahy Laws in Gaza.

lol that's never going to happen

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

zoux posted:

https://x.com/MEPFuller/status/1793137437553905914

Hoo boy

He REPEATED THE BEACHFRONT PROPERTY THING

They did get a "promise" out of Grenell to not re-impose a Muslim ban again.
My low-key favorite part of this is that they took these people to a cheap chain restaurant, which shows how truly serious the Trump campaign is about Arab-Americans

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

My perspective, the perspective of having seen how the campaign outreach sausage is made, is that the democrats don't want to put actually meaningful restrictions on unwanted solicitations through electronic mediums because with the way NGP VAN is currently structured to work is by sharing outreach channels between campaigns, it would likely have an incredibly negative impact on the only thing the party really cares about, which is how much money they can fleece working class suckers for.

The oft-touted line of "Bernie gave my email address to Genocide Joe!" is in reality only a half-truth - when you give a politician a donation through any particular campaign (campaign being the specific round of asks, not the candidate's entire campaign) and provide your email address, what you're actually doing is providing your email address to the DCCC and whichever democrat party member/hopeful you're donating to. Each candidate tenant in VAN is already set up with information sharing - anything that goes into Bernie's contacts goes into the DCCC's contacts, and the DCCC then shares those contacts out to other democrat party contenders even though you did not give active, enthusiastic consent for them to do so.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

FlamingLiberal posted:

My low-key favorite part of this is that they took these people to a cheap chain restaurant, which shows how truly serious the Trump campaign is about Arab-Americans
Maggiano’s has the "Famous Rigatoni D" so let's not be too hard on them.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Blinken got repeatedly interrupted by protesters while giving testimony to the Senate. certainly doesnt seem like protests are losing steam.

https://apnews.com/article/blinken-israel-hamas-gaza-icc-protest-congress-26fdeffc85f661e92104e3e33221212a

quote:

The chairmen of the Senate Foreign Relations and Senate Appropriations committees halted the hearings at least six times while Blinken was delivering his opening statements as demonstrators stood up to shout their opposition to the administration’s position and accused him of being a “war criminal” and being responsible for a “genocide” against the Palestinian people.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
The only thing surprising about that article is that Richard loving Grenell is apparently the top choice for Secretary of State in a Trump administration.

That is bonkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

punishedkissinger posted:

Blinken got repeatedly interrupted by protesters while giving testimony to the Senate. certainly doesnt seem like protests are losing steam.

https://apnews.com/article/blinken-israel-hamas-gaza-icc-protest-congress-26fdeffc85f661e92104e3e33221212a

Transcript of those parts:

Secretary Antony J. Blinken Opening Remarks Before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations On the FY25 Department of State Budget Request - United States Department of State

www.state.gov posted:

Remarks

Dirksen Senate Office Building

Washington, D.C.

May 21, 2024

SECRETARY BLINKEN:  Well, Mr. Chairman, thank you very much.   To you, Ranking Member Risch, all the members of the committee: it’s always good to be back before this committee.  And as you said, I was on the other side of the dais, behind where you are, for six years.  So I always appreciate the opportunity to be back here among colleagues.  And thank you for the opportunity to testify today.

More importantly, thank you for the partnership that I think we’ve been able to manifest together to advance American leadership in the world that is so essential for delivering on the priorities that matter to the people we represent.

The need for U.S. global leadership – and for cooperation with allies and partners – has never been greater.

The People’s Republic of China is pursuing military –

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  Hind Rajab was six years old when Israelis killed her.  Hind Rajab was six years old.  Blinken, you will be remembered as the butcher of Gaza.  You will be remembered for murdering innocent Palestinians.

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  (Inaudible) you’re brutalizing everybody.  There’s brutalized people here.  Jesus, look at that.   I’ve already (inaudible).

CHAIRMAN CARDIN:  The person – will the officer please remove the person who’s making these comments?

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  (Inaudible) Palestine.  For Palestine (inaudible).

CHAIRMAN CARDIN:  If anyone is speaking, please be removed.

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  Bloody (inaudible).

(Interruption continues.)

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  Stop the [expletive] genocide.  Stop the genocide.  There are people (inaudible).

CHAIRMAN CARDIN:  Mr. Secretary, you may proceed.

SECRETARY BLINKEN:  Thank you, Mr. Chairman.  As I was saying, the People’s Republic of China –

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  Blinken is a war criminal.  He is a war criminal.  The blood of 40,000 people is on his hands.  The blood of 40,000 Palestinians is on his hands.  He is a war criminal.  He is a war criminal.  Blinken is a war criminal.  The blood of 40,000 people is on his hands.  The blood of 40,000 people is on his hands.  Blinken is a war criminal.

CHAIRMAN CARDIN:  Mr. Secretary, you may continue.

SECRETARY BLINKEN: … Our investment abroad does not come at the expense of our strength at home – far from it. Most of the supplemental is being spent here in the United States, building up our defense industrial base, creating and supporting thousands of American jobs.

We need to keep up this momentum.  That requires a State Department budget that we fully resource in order to meet the challenges of our time.

The President’s FY2025 budget –

AUDIENCE MEMBER:  Blinken, you are funding a genocide in Gaza.  There have been seven mass graves outside of hospitals.  This is sick.  This is deranged.  You are a war criminal.  Shame on you.

CHAIRMAN CARDIN:  You may continue.