Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

TinTower posted:

Today the idiot on social media is Google.

It won't accept my suggestion of Natty Light >:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I have never met anyone who actively follows the Kardashians and knows the intimate details of their lives, but I've come across so many goddamn people genuinely upset at those theoretical folks who actually do.

Also ayy lmao citing Wikipedia as a source
I know two - one works in fashion and as pretty much every Kardashian has her own super-popular label it pays to keep up, and the other one just loves her some reality TV. I also know a guy who never shuts up about how society is going to poo poo because of the Kardashians and how anyone who watches them is an airhead bimbo bitch who's ruining his life.

I don't think it's much of a coincidence that the former are well adjusted people who happen to like a dumb TV show while the latter is a huge manbaby who's still hung up on loads of other schoolyard poo poo.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

It won't accept my suggestion of Natty Light >:(

All of them have been candy names I think.

Try "Newton's, Fig."

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
It let me do NerdBait.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I think the logical choice is "Android Nilla Wafer"

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Florida woman forgets what baby butts/legs are shaped like, imagines God is talking to her through poop:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/halla-poo-yah-katy-vasquez-sees-god-in-babys-soiled-diaper_us_573c9478e4b0ef86171cdacc

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
We need to be more like Spartans, support the iron standard!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

TinTower posted:

Today the idiot on social media is Google.

Tbh it says nowhere it's a vote so at least some poor intern can just trash all the bad ideas. lovely job tho.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
The secret doctors DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW because honestly, ew, they don't wanna know that you're putting your own rotten pee up your stupid holistic rear end what the gently caress is wrong with you???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkHeAQ96X_8

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

I got a friend request from a guy I knew in high school, it's been more than 15 years, I wonder what he's up to

:stare:

He's really mad and dumb about transgender people. I don't know any of the other people.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Using a Branco cartoon to make a point seems oddly counterproductive.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Scathach posted:

Florida woman forgets what baby butts/legs are shaped like, imagines God is talking to her through poop:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/halla-poo-yah-katy-vasquez-sees-god-in-babys-soiled-diaper_us_573c9478e4b0ef86171cdacc

Florida. Of course this happened in Florida. Is there something in the water down there? Besides hard drugs.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Soviet Commubot posted:

I got a friend request from a guy I knew in high school, it's been more than 15 years, I wonder what he's up to

He's really mad and dumb about transgender people. I don't know any of the other people.

Tell him I (an icky trans) am going to pee on him.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Scathach posted:

I wouldn't normally believe this kinda stuff but I once took a leak and this came out

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Soviet Commubot posted:

Some people's arguments boiled down to "I don't want to tell my kids that people are different and not everyone is the same. That's too hard on parents". How did this idiots ever decide to become parents in the first place?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Madkal posted:

Some people's arguments boiled down to "I don't want to tell my kids that people are different and not everyone is the same. That's too hard on parents". How did this idiots ever decide to become parents in the first place?

Not using birth control or deciding they wanted kids with all the same thought they put into adopting a dog.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

These are probably people who insist that they've never met a transgender person in their life. There's two good reasons for that:

1. The trans people they met were so good at passing that they never registered as trans.

2. Trans people are afraid to out themselves around them. I wonder why?

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Weird, when I looked that guy up in 6th grade all I remember was somethin' about him making some kinda dome.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

chitoryu12 posted:

These are probably people who insist that they've never met a transgender person in their life. There's two good reasons for that:

1. The trans people they met were so good at passing that they never registered as trans.

2. Trans people are afraid to out themselves around them. I wonder why?

Similar to the old idiot on fb in Florida who angrily insisted if I have ever been friends with a Muslim or invited them to my house

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

I really hope the fan fic he's talking about is My Immortal :allears:

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

Intoluene posted:

I really hope the fan fic he's talking about is My Immortal :allears:

Sorry, there's a 99% chance it's Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

I'm completely willing to believe someone who wears a permanent fedora ate 20 pounds of penut butter and loves harry potter fanfiction. The part that sounds like a lie is that he got into university.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
I believe the butter part.

EDIT: Beaten dammit!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Nuebot posted:

I'm completely willing to believe someone who wears a permanent fedora ate 20 pounds of penut butter and loves harry potter fanfiction. The part that sounds like a lie is that he got into university.

Not 20 pounds of peanut butter. 25 pounds of just butter. Per year. I think that's 4 sticks of butter every two weeks?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

chitoryu12 posted:

Not 20 pounds of peanut butter. 25 pounds of just butter. Per year. I think that's 4 sticks of butter every two weeks?

Oh wow, I misread the hell out of that. Still believe it though. I'm assuming he was just eating tubs of butter whole with a spoon.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

None of this is surprising.

Also, are we supposed to be impressed that he wrote 13 pages in less than 24 hours? :cawg: gently caress you, sincerely Grad School.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

God is seriously hosed up!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

It's been a long week, and I have some doubles ahead of me, but here you go. Just take a gander at this nonsense.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

double post! but for real, wash ur dick

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Mouse Dresser posted:

None of this is surprising.

Also, are we supposed to be impressed that he wrote 13 pages in less than 24 hours? :cawg: gently caress you, sincerely Grad School.

Yeah, 13 pages in 24 hours ain't that impressive, even in undergrad.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

And the Lord our God said ''hey fuckface your kid's making GBS threads blood get him to a hospital''

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Idiots on Social Media: He pooped a cross.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Got to feel sorry for that woman on the right. How come everyone else gets two guns and she only gets one?

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

OldMemes posted:

He is not a smart man.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Tell him I (an icky trans) am going to pee on him.

I'm not touching this particular poop, I thought about unfriending him but I'm sure he'll provide me with lots of content for this thread.

Madkal posted:

I don't think he actually has kids, just a niece. Here's the OP of a ridiculously long post the same guy made that I just don't have it in me to anonymize right now.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

cash crab posted:

It's been a long week, and I have some doubles ahead of me, but here you go. Just take a gander at this nonsense.

Welp this really turned into something interesting when I find someone I know in the IOSM thread :allears:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

OldMemes posted:

He's very popular with a certain kind of conservative. I think Ted Cruz quoted one of his cartoons in a debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Holy poo poo, looks more like the last supper to me.