Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Frankenstyle posted:

There were death threats, so they went quiet.

This is not the answer I was hoping for. I was hoping to hear "the court date is scheduled for such and such" and I was going to lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Yeah. Sorry. I forgot what thread I was in for a second.

?

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

According to Newsweek from 4 days ago, there's still the Gloria Allred-backed defamation suit related to sexual assault allegations. If you want a lol, there's a list of the lawsuits facing Trump, although the writer had to put this disclaimer: "And, in the interests of not facing suit myself, I should add that this list is completely subjective and by no means exhaustive."

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Burt Sexual posted:

I like to lol when I think about the effort Trump goes to gather these images, rehost on imgur or something maybe, and post during working hours.

the president of the united states shitposts at work just like I do!

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

This is not the answer I was hoping for. I was hoping to hear "the court date is scheduled for such and such" and I was going to lol.

you cant sue the president of the united states. being pres grants you immunity from any charges towards the individual so that they arent constantly bombarded by court dates and can do their jobs

why obama cant sue for libel

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lucky Guy posted:

the president of the united states shitposts at work just like I do!

I'm happy the irony of my post wasn't lost. :)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

donald j trump, the unsuable president of the united states de amerigo

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Madcosby posted:

you cant sue the president of the united states. being pres grants you immunity from any charges towards the individual so that they arent constantly bombarded by court dates and can do their jobs

why obama cant sue for libel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_v._Jones

Thanks again Willy!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

In that case I think that president Donald Jennifer Trump should just hire a Mexican firm to build the wall and not pay them, as is his normal modus operandi, except he will now be immune from being sued

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Thanks, Obama!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

du -hast posted:

As a tall guy who knows this issue in and out, I am almost ragingly mad about this.

You should do something about it. It's not good to let your anger fester.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lollin at the idea of someone who is 6'3 needing special, hard to find Tall Person ties like no you don't lmao

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/RepAbraham/status/841725462997004288

People believe poo poo like this

There are a lot of very, very stupid people out there

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
there should be a law that if you are a public elected official and you lie and it is *proven* that you're just blatantly lying (instead of mis-stating something or whatever you know) you are put into prison for life

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Moridin920 posted:

there should be a law that if you are a public elected official and you lie and it is *proven* that you're just blatantly lying (instead of mis-stating something or whatever you know) you are put into prison for life

Good idea. Now let's just find an elected official who did t lie to get into... Oh.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

proof of concept posted:

https://twitter.com/RepAbraham/status/841725462997004288

People believe poo poo like this

There are a lot of very, very stupid people out there

Jfc.
All it needs is a little picture of Jesus with his hands over his eyes, cradling a hunting rifle, with an american flag in half opacity over the image.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Outrail posted:

Good idea. Now let's just find an elected official who did t lie to get into... Oh.

well yea lol

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
who the gently caress would put that on a tombstone

who the gently caress would believe that someone would put that on a tombstone

even if that were true

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
It's a photoshop

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

Only person who didn't lie and paid the price..

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

proof of concept posted:

It's a photoshop

The actual tombstone just says thanks, obama

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
see like when you post a blatant shop going "I know this person myself look at this!" in effort to defeat healthcare bills you don't like

prison

1000000 years prison

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Steve King has not only doubled down, but split them kings and played a side hand on top. By claiming that "Blacks and Hispanics will be fighting each other before that happens." That being whites demographically becoming a minority population.

Lololploollollpol

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept posted:

It's a photoshop

I know i'm just amazed that any single person would buy any part of that lie

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

There should be executions of corrupt politicians police and businesspeople imo

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
If you showed them the real tombstone they would just go "well he didn't literally mean the words he said or the image he posted. It was just the feeling that Obamacare killed him that matters. You liberals just don't get it."

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

big lols here

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Careful Drums posted:

I know i'm just amazed that any single person would buy any part of that lie

You know about the Midwest and the south, right?

E:
That's a lol

Cacafuego fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Mar 14, 2017

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

I really wish Spiceweasel would have caught on. The photoshop opportunities would have been great

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Should have put the part where he was palming the kid away, otherwise still a spicy lol

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Genuine LOL there

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lacey posted:

You mean the one who said he raped her when she was 13? I think she dropped the suit citing death threats from Trump supporters.

This is kinda the wrong thread to discuss it though :(

Was that the "Donald Trump Sex Island" one that was going around in the UK for a bit?

Also I hope Trump drags out a bunch of people similar to the Canadian Death Lists the GOP did

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lmao

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

ROBOT JOBS, ROBOT JOBS, ROBOT JOBS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo