Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Zzulu posted:

So, is this "Drak" bangable? I've always wanted to know how you're supposed to kiss a Krogan

very carefully haha

E :zaeed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
To scratch the space opera itch til this comes out I've been playing Technomancer and am really, really enjoying it.

It definitely has a few rough edges but it feels like Dune meets Witcher 3 in a lot of ways and some of the character writing is Legit. Not too far yet but yeah, anyone wanting some sci fi action RPG while we wait for Andromeda it's worth giving a go.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Lotta people prudish about videogame space bangin' itt

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Kurtofan posted:

edi can make boobs for the geth race

*strokes neckbeard in contemplative thought*

*slowly moves finger from "destroy all geth" button to "destroy all quarians" button*

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Hedrigall posted:

Lotta people prudish about videogame space bangin' itt

Not even that, just that taking pride in computer boobs is :laffo: by any margin.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Zzulu posted:

*slowly moves finger from "destroy all geth" button to "destroy all quarians" button*

lol if you deprive the galaxy of maximum boobs by not saving both

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

*slowly moves finger to unbutton pants*

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
If the geth made platforms that looked like Edi the quarians would have gone extinct hundreds of years ago from space neckbeard indifference to their plight.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

"Commander, we do not understand why you are adding a silicone gel based apparatus modeled after human mammary glands to this platform. Nor have we consensus on the purpose of a 'fleshlight."

marshmallow creep fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Feb 27, 2017

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

My Geth Girlfriend Can't Be This Modular!? A Mass Effect Visual Novel.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Banged in the Butt by my Boyfriend Geth Prime Mobile Platform by Chuck Tingle, Spectre

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
infinite stamina, son

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
My god the sperg levels were through the roof for the past 5 pages. What a good read this morning.

Grgehahgshg ANDROMEDA INITIATIVE *SLAMS FIST INTO KEYBOARD AND DAMAGED DRYWALL SCARING MY COLLECTION OF LIZARDS WHO UNDERSTAND ME

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Oops, not supposed to be all caps but apropos.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
*hears piston noises from bathroom*

Legion you're not jerking off in my captains toilet again are you

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Do robots jerk off? :stare:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

*that slow dawning moment of horror when you realize that you were the only one joking about loving aliens, and everybody itt is the tali sweat guy incarnate*

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm more of a robot sweat guy

*licks machinery lubricant sweat off geth colossus*

*gets cancer*

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
I here there is now a dong slider for small/average but the large is dlc. Confirm or deny

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

neonbregna posted:

I here there is now a dong slider for small/average but the large is dlc. Confirm or deny

First horse armour, now horse cocks. :(

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

we like to laugh and have a good time here but i've spent enough time on this forum and the internet at large to realize that about 80% of the joking about being super into loving bioware characters is actually not joking at all

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

exquisite tea posted:

*that slow dawning moment of horror when you realize that you were the only one joking about loving aliens, and everybody itt is the tali sweat guy incarnate*

Honestly, I'm really vanilla and just want to see my Ryder dude get with Liam. Boy is fine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

exquisite tea posted:

With turians it's more "shedding chitinous integumentary flakes" than "sweating" :shlick:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

The_Doctor posted:

Honestly, I'm really vanilla and just want to see my Ryder dude get with Liam. Boy is fine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seconded!

I just hope Andromeda has a better final boss fight than vanilla Inquisition, that was a bit disappointing.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Hedrigall posted:

With turians it's more "shedding chitinous integumentary flakes" than "sweating" :shlick:

You're really kind of gross and it's legit creepy how much you announce getting your rocks off to cartoon alien birds.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Torrannor posted:

Seconded!

I just hope Andromeda has a better final boss fight than vanilla Inquisition, that was a bit disappointing.

Have you seen Liam's face model? Meet Nicholas-Gregory Huffman :allears:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

exquisite tea posted:

You're really kind of gross and it's legit creepy how much you announce getting your rocks off to cartoon alien birds.

Oh jeez you just rocked me to the core

I have a lot of self reflection to do now

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

exquisite tea posted:

i have a distinct memory of back in the heyday of mass effect 2's thread on this very forum there was a guy who took unabashed pride in playing through it literally over 20 times (i think he was cycling through every permutation of every class, gender, romantic partner, and living/dead crew?), claiming that he never to skipped any dialogue whatsoever. i assume he's dead now

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
There sure is a lot of drama in this internet comedy forum

I mean come on, the golden globes know to keep them separate

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Hedrigall posted:

Mmm I put those flakes in a pepper-grinder and grind them all over my nude body.

"Yes good, we are proud of that." -Aaryn

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

Hedrigall is the best poster in this thread hth

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Cowcaster posted:

i have a distinct memory of back in the heyday of mass effect 2's thread on this very forum there was a guy who took unabashed pride in playing through it literally over 20 times (i think he was cycling through every permutation of every class, gender, romantic partner, and living/dead crew?), claiming that he never to skipped any dialogue whatsoever. i assume he's dead now

I can't remember his name either but I think his pinnacle was playing an adapt that didn't use any biotics, just a pistol. On the highest difficulty.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

ijyt posted:

Hedrigall is the best poster in this thread hth

Awwww :glomp:

Everyone, ignore that we both have Zootopia userpics

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
lets autistically discuss the properties of heatsinks instead

and how easily they fit in almost every orifice

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

The_Doctor posted:

Have you seen Liam's face model? Meet Nicholas-Gregory Huffman :allears:

Liam will be the first human in any ME game I have plans to romance. He's gorgeous and his description sounds like he'll be adorable.

Also who gives a poo poo if people genuinely enjoy the fantasy romance aspect of the games? :nallears: Why is violence preferable to romance? I'm glad Bioware lets us have both.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Cowcaster posted:

Magimix? They're still alive replaying other games to death :v:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm not banging anyone in Andromeda because if Dick Ryder is anything, it's celibate.

Wxhode
Mar 29, 2016

by R. Guyovich

exquisite tea posted:

High praise indeed for that effort. I also appreciated it.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

exquisite tea posted:

For me, this moment took place over the last six years or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

orcane posted:

Magimix? They're still alive replaying other games to death :v:

No, he died. He's dead.